Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 566 of 584 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,320 of 11663
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PissBrah View Post
    Emma the methslut. Saying it how it is! gave me a good laugh

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    why does this beta with the beard keep trying to force himself into the Misfit and fitness world? guy doesn't even look like he remotely lifts or holds any real athletic interests. what the fuck

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManGetter13 View Post
    I’ve barely kept up with the misfits since football is back in season. How can anyone possibly be excited with this trip? Especially with cuck nate and Xbox McCuck tagging along? Expect an hour video or so with some chuckles here and there. Cookie cutter central. Misfits are dead at this point. Move along everyone. I find myself frequenting the Blaha thread more at this point.
    yeah bit confused why some fans helped fund Lenny/AndrewC going and then somehow insect Nate magically looks like he's tagging along for everything. seems like a sort of clash of investment there.

Hoping to god that there is some quality footage of Lenny/Jason just wandering around the showfloor at the Olympia talking to strangers and getting approached for awkward conversations. If someone is not dedicated filming them (cough Andrew or Brad) then that will be fucking lame

If all we end up with are random Instagram clips then I'll agree that the whole Jason-Misfit universe is dead. Basically- I don't think anyone could ever have imagined Jason and Lenny being at the OLYMPIA and there not being giant resulting ments. So this trip will say a lot in the end. if it ends up just being a zzzzfest then might be time to bury following the potato and crew

If someone was smart they'd recommend Jane walk around with Jason on the Olympia floor/booth area to keep an eye on him. That would be potentially hilarious seeing Jason get irritated at his mom in front of so much of the industry. One of the greatest ments ever was when Jason tried selling his tshirts at that outdoor booth thing where Jane tagged along. Seeing Jason harass people in line while being chaperoned by his mom was golden

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IFBB Pro Ken Something View Post
    They will blow goats! One video will consist of 30 mins of lifting footage with millennial fan boys at a local planet fitness. The other will be the group standing in a circle at the expo talking about cookie cutters, Trannies and Christina.
    I don't know, it would be pretty quality stuff if Lenny was standing around the showfloor with a bigger crowd around him than the sponsored company booths have. That's obviously the sort of thing we HOPE gets filmed, but with the Misfit stuff these days I am imagining somehow the footage no one wants will be all we get, like just them out drinking/atdinner or some shit

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeNattyZack View Post
    When I saw it on IG I loled and though it was a fanbuddy photoshop, then I saw it was posted by him

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

5:48 the interaction between Jason and Gain Goblin starts, you can tell Jane is already getting annoyed and there is going to be a blow up soon, hopefully it happens while recording

Senior Member The Iron Crustacean's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeNattyZack View Post

5:48 the interaction between Jason and Gain Goblin starts, you can tell Jane is already getting annoyed and there is going to be a blow up soon, hopefully it happens while recording
    no wonder shes a raging alcoholic, needs it to cope with the mountainous resentment of dealing with janoy every day. 33 year old man "I NEED new shoes, mother! Look how worn my shoes are!"

Senior Member The Iron Crustacean's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    When I saw it on IG I loled and though it was a fanbuddy photoshop, then I saw it was posted by him
    imagine wakeing up with this face hovering over you

Weight
    255 natty
    Height
    6 foot 5 natty
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    kinda curious why so much people on here talk shit about jane all the time.

like what did she do to deserve so much hate?

ive watched a lot of janoy videos but i cant quite recall jane ever treating jason poorly or acting like a cunt, infact its quite opposite.. jason calling his mother an idiot for example comes to mind.
    put urself in her shoes man... you guys would probably wanna fucking drink too.

srs
    AYE nigga LMFAO..

Imagine being a real life grown ass nigga who take steroids but still only weigh 190 pound.. MY NIGGA IM FUCKING DEAD... NIGGA.. i weighed 190 pounds when i was in 7th grade.. nigga i was natural.. nigga im basically saying that your test levels r dog shit nigga!!! FACTS!!!!!

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Holy shit, you thought this thread was dead? I just checked the Genova thread at bodybuilding.com hoping to see if there's some news about Genova being a special guest at their booth, and there's like one post per week. The consequences of it not being stickied anymore. I'm glad, though. I'd hate for people to start going back there after everything they did to us.
    Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    Holy shit, you thought this thread was dead? I just checked the Genova thread at bodybuilding.com hoping to see if there's some news about Genova being a special guest at their booth, and there's like one post per week. The consequences of it not being stickied anymore. I'm glad, though. I'd hate for people to start going back there after everything they did to us.
    I don't even think bb.com will be around much longer. they're hemorrhaging money

Senior Member IFBB Pro Ken Something's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thus far the whole Vegas/Expo trip has been a huge disappointment. Correct me if im wrong, but have the Misfits even stepped foot in the Expo? Lmao at the superfan who paid $650, looks like you got cucked!

Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    I think they’re saving the Expo for last. They’re probably just doing some touring first.

Weight
    90kg
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IFBB Pro Ken Something View Post
    Thus far the whole Vegas/Expo trip has been a huge disappointment. Correct me if im wrong, but have the Misfits even stepped foot in the Expo? Lmao at the superfan who paid $650, looks like you got cucked!
    My thoughts exactly, the expo is Fri/Sat/Sun and they havent been in yet. Come on!
    “A true sign of an idiot is someone who thinks they know everything. A true sign of a genius is someone who realizes they don’t know anything.”

"His claim is the true one, he is known for his prowess as a battle commander, and he is utterly without mercy. There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man."
    -Varys, about Stannis, A Game of Thrones

Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapterBlack View Post
    I don't even think bb.com will be around much longer. they're hemorrhaging money
    The whole bodybuilding/fitness trend is ending. Notice there have been less and less people in the gym last couple of years. The supplement industry is collapsing under the PTSD, because mostly srs lifters are left who know anything but whey and creatine are scam and nobody is buying those bs supps (test boosters, shark fin extracts etc) anymore which were the biggest money cow.

Weight
    I'd rather be behind lenny than him behind me
    Height
    To catalog how lean im getting,we're gonna go by the glutes. So i'll stand right back here and you can get this,just for the viewers you can see how ripped im getting,you can watch week by week tell how the glutes are
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    The whole bodybuilding/fitness trend is ending. Notice there have been less and less people in the gym last couple of years. The supplement industry is collapsing under the PTSD, because mostly srs lifters are left who know anything but whey and creatine are scam and nobody is buying those bs supps (test boosters, shark fin extracts etc) anymore which were the biggest money cow.
    I wouldnt say fitness in general.
    We are only just getting in the last couple months some fitness sluts in my gym doing the usual cookie cutter band work outs,so as long as "fitness" celeries are popular on instagram , "fitness" will still be relevant among cookie cutters.

I was surprised seeing an avarage chick with 300buck worth of clothes on her doing those retarded "workouts" in the fucking morning in a random ass gym in greece as if shes anyone of importance.

But as far as supplements for sure,there was definitely a phase a couple years back where you would see people asking and talking about testo boosters and other garbage on any fitness board you went,now its definitely less noticeable.

bb.com is fucking shit,i tried browsing to see if they bring mesomorph or other good pre workouts i wanted to gouge my eyes out,what an awful fucking website.
    Last edited by JASON GIOVANNI; 2018-09-15 at 09:10 AM.

Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JASON GIOVANNI View Post
    I was surprised seeing an avarage chick with 300buck worth of clothes on her doing those retarded "workouts" in the fucking morning in a random ass gym in greece as if shes anyone of importance.
    She could afford 300buck of clothes in Greece, so she must be someone important.

Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Prolab made the best supps back in the day. Their creature creatine and Nlarge 2 gainer were the shit.

Weight
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapterBlack View Post
    how is this known?
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    I don't really like being racist but all the violence in the black cities is just out of control.