Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 294 of 315 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 6290
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    LMFAO : 11:00 timeline : jason says : what u gonna do pinworm, average rich, what ya gonna do when i gonna cream you, crieampie u on stage rich ?

freudin slippening
    Holy shit, I legit can't fucking breathe.

Senior Member IFBB Pro Ken Something's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasona Blahova View Post
    Are they not doing the show in July now?

There was never going to be a "Show" on Muscle Beach. All it was going to be was Jason and Average Rich doing a pose-off somewhere in LA. The winner would be receiving one of the other's favorite trophy.

This is assuming you actually believe Jason was going to go to LA.
    Last edited by IFBB Pro Ken Something; 2018-04-16 at 05:51 PM. Reason: 1% Autism

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Butter View Post
    It will never happen, but if he comes to LA, I'll drive down there (I'm in SoCal) and roast and heckle the shit out of him.
    Everyone says that until they meet him. He's lovable in person

Senior Member IFBB Pro Ken Something's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was shocked that Johnny Fitness actually flew Jason out to LA last year. Put him in a boutique hotel, wined and dined him. I'm pretty sure he burned that bridge, so goes without saying that Jason isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Just another one of Jason's lies/delusions.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey1tme View Post
    Everyone says that until they meet him. He's lovable in person
    How has he made himself lovable

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Weight
    Breaking scales
    Height
    As a kite
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It Curtising...W0000000000000000000000000!
    #KittyColluraFanClub
    #TeamBLOATMAXX
    #TeamCurbStomp

Senior Member biceps triceps and biceps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What do you brothers in piss think would begin to happen if jason started to get pussy regularly? I'm not talking about from multiple hot dime pieces, but even like a 4/10 girl you would bring home because you need to fuck after getting wasted at the bar and dont care if shes 4/10. I really wonder how the psyche of the pisslord would change. Obviously this won't ever happen but just imagine, the pisslord regularly getting his dick wet, the shit talking would be through the roof.

Untold ments that none of us can even conceive of would likely arise
    Last edited by biceps triceps and biceps; 2018-04-16 at 08:16 PM.

Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    It would brings so many ments because of the increased confidence and bragging, would be so delusional and happy like golden corral every day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PissBrah View Post
    It would brings so many ments because of the increased confidence and bragging, would be so delusional and happy like golden corral every day
    I know! it would be sick piss. Wish lou woulda split that 1grand he gave to lennys tranny and give 500 to jason so he could get a bang. im sure some hoe would have sex with jason for 500...maybe

15 buck Paypal it sick SkittleBoPeep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Butter View Post
    Love Sol (I thought his name is Solomon, right, so Sol, not Saul), hope he's doing ok after moving back north.
    It's amazing to me that these dudes go to all the trouble of recording, uploading, buying mics and stuff and can't manage to run the separate audio tracks through a compressor/limiter to balance vol levels. At a minimum, get a mic stand so the tards don't hold the thing 8" away half the time, then cram it right in their piehole and spike the volume.
    I tried msging them that anyone (Synthol Mark especially since he's a recording engineer) with cursory knowledge of recording or basic software plugins can run the whole podcast through a soft compressor, noise gate, and limiter to get everyone to listenable levels and eliminate most of the irritating sounds. - Too much work apparently seeing as it would take all of 5 minutes. Honestly a single good mic for the room with the gain set properly would be infinitely better and Prince Andrew wouldn't have to sit with the headphones on and manually try to level everyone's mics on the fly. Which seems to detract from his ability to participate fully in the flow of the convo. Oh well, 'They don't care what ppl think', 'they do they're own thing', 'so f off if you don't like it'. Basic audio quality is so accessible today, but I guess that's too cookie cutter for the misfits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    Best college presentation of all time?

shit that is pretty menty, did notice it when i was going through the recent page. Did any of you on here do that presentation?

edit: eh actually not that menty, didnt have any discussion of his behavior, wouldve liked to see at least one non cookie cutter get it and stick up for lenny
    Last edited by biceps triceps and biceps; 2018-04-16 at 09:11 PM.

Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Damn Brad asked if I wanted to call in but I didnt see message before it was over. Feel have wank kill self

Junior Member fisting wrist deep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBoPeep View Post
    I tried msging them that anyone (Synthol Mark especially since he's a recording engineer) with cursory knowledge of recording or basic software plugins can run the whole podcast through a soft compressor, noise gate, and limiter to get everyone to listenable levels and eliminate most of the irritating sounds. - Too much work apparently seeing as it would take all of 5 minutes. Honestly a single good mic for the room with the gain set properly would be infinitely better and Prince Andrew wouldn't have to sit with the headphones on and manually try to level everyone's mics on the fly. Which seems to detract from his ability to participate fully in the flow of the convo. Oh well, 'They don't care what ppl think', 'they do they're own thing', 'so f off if you don't like it'. Basic audio quality is so accessible today, but I guess that's too cookie cutter for the misfits.

I agree its not hard at all to get the podcast sounding half decent. I didnt know Mark was a recording engineer he could definitely sort it out the sound going up and down is irritating as phuck. The little bit of fame they have has really gone to their heads im sure people will start phucking off soon enough if they cant get some good footage and do something other than podcasts. The podcasts are ok but the videos of them out eating and at the bar and stuff are much more menty.

Junior Member fisting wrist deep's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damn Brad asked if I wanted to call in but I didnt see message before it was over. Feel have wank kill self

M'bloat wtf man that sucks ass. Try get in touch with him and get on the next podcast the ments will be unreal if you go on there and roast gay masters and brad for selling snake oil for peoples beards lol

Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fisting wrist deep View Post
    M'bloat wtf man that sucks ass. Try get in touch with him and get on the next podcast the ments will be unreal if you go on there and roast gay masters and brad for selling snake oil for peoples beards lol
    Yeah I talk to Brad sometimes hes cool

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Spotty internet connection in Afghanistan. Feelsbadman...

I know science bro SirJanoyCresvaMD_PhD's Avatar
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'8''
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    LMFAO : 11:00 timeline : jason says : what u gonna do pinworm, average rich, what ya gonna do when i gonna cream you, crieampie u on stage rich ?

freudin slippening
    Fkn LMAO! I always knew Jason was into Asian men i.e. Nate.
    Came for the ments, stayed for the piss.

Essploding Heart Muscles MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    Weight
    Half my weight is due to roids I take lol
    Height
    Gonna lie about this too.
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biceps triceps and biceps View Post
    What do you brothers in piss think would begin to happen if jason started to get pussy regularly? I'm not talking about from multiple hot dime pieces, but even like a 4/10 girl you would bring home because you need to fuck after getting wasted at the bar and dont care if shes 4/10. I really wonder how the psyche of the pisslord would change. Obviously this won't ever happen but just imagine, the pisslord regularly getting his dick wet, the shit talking would be through the roof.

Untold ments that none of us can even conceive of would likely arise
    can u imagine the ments if janoy had his very own 1% autism girlfriend?

non stop ments the arguing and the disrespect for each other would be insane
    I abuse steroids because I will never be a part of the 6 foot tall man club. I hate my fucking life I hate feeling small and weak. I will abuse roids to trick people into thinking Im alpha!! YEAH!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveLoads420 View Post
    can u imagine the ments if janoy had his very own 1% autism girlfriend?

non stop ments the arguing and the disrespect for each other would be insane
    Honestly the girlfriend ship has probably sailed for Janoy, but seriously why don’t they get Jason a hooker to actually fuck him. They could even pay the chick beforehand to act like she saw Jason out in public and wanted to hookup with him. Imagine those ments. “Bro, this girl on Atlantic ave bro, she’d seen me on YouTube, she saw
    How many views I have, seriously bro I fucked her”
    Last edited by biceps triceps and biceps; 2018-04-17 at 01:28 AM.