Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 181 of 182 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 3634
  1. #3601
    Junior Member NotMeAtALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01 2020
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8176998
    This is the tranny police!

    Last edited by NotMeAtALL; 2020-03-16 at 09:33 PM.

  2. #3602
    Senior Member Huskus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2020
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21836340
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMeAtALL View Post
    Even instagram's AI couldn't find it
    nor did anyone else looking at thread lol

  3. #3603
    It me JASON GIOVANNI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14 2015
    Location
    22 persons bodyfit
    Weight
    Primo Bulk
    Height
    This is bicep tricep front interior deltoid mid interior deltoid bronkees abronkazoids flexus or extenders quadrocep hamstring gastroneemus solis miniscus gluteus maximus gluteus medius gluteus bicep rectum abdominal obliques pectorial major shoulder caps trapezoids or traps lats rhomboids latissis dorsi gastroneemus achillees heel femur cocksus pelvis all that in your neck muscle
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677

  4. #3604
    Senior Member connu mcgregu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 12 2020
    Posts
    881
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19857646
    "coronavirus virus"














  5. #3605
    Platinum Member Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2014
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    647
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    What ever happened to that guy always trying to sell his Vitamin C supp on this thread? Wonder if he claims it can cure coronavirus

  6. #3606
    Senior Member Huskus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2020
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21836340
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    What ever happened to that guy always trying to sell his Vitamin C supp on this thread? Wonder if he claims it can cure coronavirus
    @Echo111

  7. #3607
    Freaky baby rotnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 18 2014
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31535609
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    What ever happened to that guy always trying to sell his Vitamin C supp on this thread? Wonder if he claims it can cure coronavirus
    Now would be a really good time to invest in TVOG too.

  8. #3608
    Senior Member Ihateblaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09 2016
    Posts
    580
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25545559
    The iron jew messaging Leo on IG for sleep help... and free supps of course

    @ 0:40


  9. #3609
    Senior Member Huskus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2020
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21836340
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihateblaha View Post
    The iron jew messaging Leo on IG for sleep help... and free supps of course

    @ 0:40

    welcome to the piss pal, should have just answered the question lmao

  10. #3610
    Senior Member connu mcgregu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 12 2020
    Posts
    881
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19857646
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskus View Post
    welcome to the piss pal, should have just answered the question lmao






    Its like the speec that metalman gives in eadpool "one moment" etc it was his one moment in life to avoid the piss

  11. #3611
    Senior Member Huskus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2020
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21836340


    isolation going good fans

  12. #3612
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    looks like vitamin c prick was right all along:

    https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-yo...ith-vitamin-c/

    I'm here for the ments.

  13. #3613
    Senior Member Bravo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskus View Post


    isolation going good fans
    Starting to get that John goodman look, huge and fuckin freaky
    The piss rises.

  14. #3614
    Senior Member Huskus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2020
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21836340

  15. #3615
    Senior Member NotAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2017
    Posts
    3,938
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678

  16. #3616
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    3,154
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskus View Post
    that's fkn disturbing tbh

    inb4 collab with big lenny

  17. #3617
    Freaky baby rotnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 18 2014
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31535609
    He's so fat now

  18. #3618
    Junior Member ewic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 27 2014
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3598644

    .

    Hi guys, I've been out of the Misfits game for a long time and was wondering if someone could give me the scoop on Lenny? Last time I saw him, he was in really bad shape living in his dirty ratnest of a home (just needs mopped), and looking to be on a fast track to the obituaries...
    But now I see he has his own YouTube channel, he's looking waaaaaay healthier now, he's working out in this really fancy guy's home gym, he's not doing Lenny reps anymore, his mental game is looking a lot better (he's willing to get his belly scanned WHAT), and apparently he doesn't work at the hospital anymore. WTF??? It's like he's a completely different person, I'm very happy for him but I'm so confused how this all happened. Can anyone give me the cliffnotes of how this all happened?

    Thank you, and keep menting!

  19. #3619
    Senior Member hateful man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34682260
    Quote Originally Posted by ewic View Post
    Hi guys, I've been out of the Misfits game for a long time and was wondering if someone could give me the scoop on Lenny? Last time I saw him, he was in really bad shape living in his dirty ratnest of a home (just needs mopped), and looking to be on a fast track to the obituaries...
    But now I see he has his own YouTube channel, he's looking waaaaaay healthier now, he's working out in this really fancy guy's home gym, he's not doing Lenny reps anymore, his mental game is looking a lot better (he's willing to get his belly scanned WHAT), and apparently he doesn't work at the hospital anymore. WTF??? It's like he's a completely different person, I'm very happy for him but I'm so confused how this all happened. Can anyone give me the cliffnotes of how this all happened?

    Thank you, and keep menting!
    Sure buddy. Lenny's Dungeon Master kicked him out of his place. Literally weeks before Lenny was to be homeless ("I'm going to sleep on the beach. It's fine") a wealthy, racially-unfortunate Maniac in suburban Miami offered Lenny a place to stay. The piss troopers have deemed said mystery meat "Aladdin."

    Lenny now works for a disgusting oven-dodger as a security guard at a literal swingers club. He is off all gear. He is doing well financially thanks to Aladdin allowing Lenny to save all of his money.

    In exchange for giving Lenny effectively tens of thousands of dollars worth of free rent, food, etc. Lenny doles out terrible lifting/life advice which makes him feel wanted. Leonard is thriving at the moment.
    Last edited by hateful man; 2020-04-01 at 07:11 PM.

  20. #3620
    Senior Member Huskus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2020
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21836340
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    Sure buddy. Lenny's Dungeon Master kicked him out of his place. Literally weeks before Lenny was to be homeless ("I'm going to sleep on the beach. It's fine") a wealthy, racially-unfortunate Maniac in suburban Miami offered Lenny a place to stay. The piss troopers have deemed said mystery meat "Aladdin."

    Lenny now works for a disgusting oven-dodger as a security guard at a literal swingers club. He is off all gear. He is doing well financially thanks to Aladdin allowing Lenny to save all of his money.

    In exchange for giving Lenny effectively tens of thousands of dollars worth of free rent, food, etc. Lenny doles out terrible lifting/life advice which makes him feel wanted. Leonard is thriving at the moment.

    Big Pedo Lenny Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjk...Gykr4F9Uu_UTLg


Posting Permissions