Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 385 of 544 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 10876
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    m'lord has unleashed an order66 in IG, displaying once again the fact he is the king of the galaxy as we know it. it warth.

Senior Member biceps triceps and biceps's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    she is too smart for methehad nate. which makes it more plausible she is doing it for greencard and social media fmae from the beginning.we shall see. or she is paying him on the downlow to PRETEND to have a relationship. this happens all the time. as a bonus she got internet fame and nate got some extra cash to buy drones and feed granny figs or put her in a nursing home and be carefree
    yeah like i said a few pages back, nate is being setup for the cucking of the century. dumbo is actually a lot smarter than nate. it greencardening divorcening kpissoutbye

edit: When nate gets divorced by dumbo we need to get the pisslords reaction on video asap. you know he would say some menty shit much like the "get what deserve" we got with pianagate
    Last edited by biceps triceps and biceps; 2018-05-16 at 06:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Weight
    235 it hindenburg
    Height
    5'5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    whats with all the females posting weird shit on dumbos ig?

i click on their profiles expecting creepy muslim / indian men but they are female writers / photographers / whatever else takes no talent
    all hail chadrew collura

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biceps triceps and biceps View Post
    yeah like i said a few pages back, nate is being setup for the cucking of the century. dumbo is actually a lot smarter than nate. it greencardening divorcening kpissoutbye

edit: When nate gets divorced by dumbo we need to get the pisslords reaction on video asap. you know he would say some menty shit much like the "get what deserve" we got with pianagate
    Ill take her of his hands. I was hnnnnnging so hard when she was trashing muslims.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    Ill take her of his hands. I was hnnnnnging so hard when she was trashing muslims.
    you are a moron

Weight
    the mirror's your friend bro
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    absolute fucking faggot bravo is scheming again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nate really is a dumb cunt. dumbo is a lock-in for that green card

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
    whats with all the females posting weird shit on dumbos ig?

i click on their profiles expecting creepy muslim / indian men but they are female writers / photographers / whatever else takes no talent
    I think i have figured out the fascination for Livia and Nate's boring as fuck "another week of stuffing our throats with the same old fast food" videos.

I guess we all wonder:
    Why would people want to watch her while she eats the same donuts for the 30th Sunday in a row?
    Why would people want to watch Nate eating some dollar menue food that already went cold and disgusting 5 hours ago but he had to film his way home from 10 angles and then had to wait until he could use Granny's kitchen?

Why do those people not watch guys like Mark Wiens (just an example) who travels the world for food, instead?

The answer is simple: Those people have eating disorders or at least a unhealthy relationship with their own body. (No wonder this attracts so many "normal" women).

They have no interest in watching Mark travel to some ancient village in Laos where they prepare a feast because he does not binge eat garbage and they can't identify with him because he neither is as young nor female.

They want to watch a boring video of a boring person like Livia where she stuffs herself with 20 donuts because they are exactly as boring and want to eat the same boring shit, only they sit at home starving themselves with a stupid diet.

She basically eats for them. The food is not only irrelevant - the crappier and more unhealthy, the better.
    Last edited by Arlindo; 2018-05-17 at 04:19 AM.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    I think i have figured out the fascination for Livia and Nate's boring as fuck "another week of stuffing our throats with the same old fast food" videos.

I guess we all wonder:
    Why would people want to watch her while she eats the same donuts for the 30th Sunday in a row?
    Why would people want to watch Nate eating some dollar menue food that already went cold and disgusting 5 hours ago but he had to film his way home from 10 angles and then had to wait until he could use Granny's kitchen?

Why do those people not watch guys like Mark Wiens (just an example) who travels the world for food, instead?

The answer is simple: Those people have eating disorders or at least a unhealthy relationship with their own body. (No wonder this attracts so many "normal" women).

They have no interest in watching Mark travel to some ancient village in Laos where they prepare a feast because he does not binge eat garbage and they can't identify with him because he neither is as young nor female.

They want to watch a boring video of a boring person like Livia where she stuffs herself with 20 donuts because they are exactly as boring and want to eat the same boring shit, only they sit at home starving themselves with a stupid diet.

She basically eats for them. The food is not only irrelevant - the crappier and more unhealthy, the better.
    women are aylot concerned with their body. so they think livia has found a golden way to stills tuff the face with garbage as their secret wish is but still look thin. same with nate.
    thats why some fatso stuffin his face or a fat whale would get different type of viewers, mostly trolls. like Joey's world tour.

they are tryin to emulate livia and see it as a good viable longterm lifestyle. she said on the Pisscast that she eats about 8000 kcal on a cheatday.

she weighs ? 120 pounds ?

no manual labour. sedentary lifestyle, drives a car etc. of course she claims to train everyday , but we never see footage of that. too lazy to film .

8000kcal should be about 5 to six days of her normal dietary intake. if thats set to 1500kcal a day.

leaves about 1000 kcal for the 6 other days. is she doin emth like nate and litally drinkin coffee all day and starvin to offset that binge day ? with her history of anorexia/bulimia she can probably pull off hunger easily and still gets high of that feeling .

if she ate about two days of kcal on that cheat day of garbage : 3000 kcal , then it could be considered somewhat healthy and sustainable.

the big cheatday videos of huge bodybuilders doing 10 kcal in a day is because those guys dayly intake is maybe already 5000 kcal. they dont eat 5 or 6 days of their kcalories every week on the cheatday. and they dont do that all year round but part of some diet phase. adn they dont cheat with mostly donut garbage but also aylot of protein.

unless she has become addicted to aylot of cardio and does hours of cardio a day to burn up all the excess kcalories.

and nate : he is startin to look like a methhead again. wouldnt surprize me if he used meth inbetween the cheatdays to stave off hunger, then before a eating challenge come off the meth, and eat like crazy on teh rebound while keeping stomach size big with aylot of liquids and lettuce. he finally admitted he used GHRP6 as doping for hunger increase. MK677 is also great for that. so meth or another amphetamine liek compound isnt farfetched.

He lives off his channel. like bb utube celebs use roids to keep a certain image. he needs it to be able to keep eating garbage and stay thin to get that jewtube money.
    also the meth helps to focus OCD on 10 different camera angles and hours of editing a 15 min video. on meth its easy, without meth u have to be mentally autistic and OCD .

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    There would be another possible answer: They just puke after their huge meals.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    There would be another possible answer: They just puke after their huge meals.
    that could be true especially for her. but the gastric acid would slowly destroy the esophagus lining and it is not very nice taste to do. starvin with meth and cardio for days is much easier if one gets used to that as a lifestyle. of course over the years the lack of micronutrients from real food will make the person age much faster before their time or create chronic conditions.

u can only fool mother nature for so long.

Banned Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It Lex Lutherining

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post

It Lex Lutherining
    Look at the smile, you know she's just been speared by the DSL's lightsaber. No girl can resist the mangetter.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchmen View Post
    "Rapefugees lol im so woke hee hee"

-Is a racemixer
    -Instawhore
    -Travels the world aka sex tourism
    -Will likely never breed or produce a mixed race abomination
    -Wont date/marry a white man from her nation
    -Instead dates a mixed breed meth addict
    -Chasing a green card
    Spot on
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    Zyzz walks in a bar and bartender says "Oi mate, are you that Zeez from the Misc, that sick cunt with the trolling videos?"
    Zyzz smiles "Yep that's me bro, you mirin?"
    Bartender nods and says "Yeah what are you taking mate, Dianabol, right?"
    Zyzz says "Nope, Trenbolona fella."
    "But what if I take double dose of Dianabol, I'll look like you right, Zeez?"
    Zyzz"Sure bro, we're all gonna make it"
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid View Post
    Brick lesnar is a fraud I'd pop his head open like a pez dispenser

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

I guess we all wonder:

Good post this, no wonder it attracts weird cunts.
    Zyzz walks in a bar and bartender says "Oi mate, are you that Zeez from the Misc, that sick cunt with the trolling videos?"

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Just measure the calf bro Zee Why Zee Zee's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post

It Lex Lutherining
    it Luca Brasi-ening

Don Corleone... I am honored... And thankful... To be invited to your daughters wedding... On the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope that their first child, will be a masculine child...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Brad and Andrew bagged the shit out of that Sandy guy for wanting to do a kick starter/go fund me to pay for the documentary they were going to do,Brad and Andrew said it was wrong of Sandy to expect fans to pay for the doco but Brad and Andrew lately when talking about starting a Gym have said repeatedly that as soon as it's ready to go they are going to start a go fund me for it. Well that's a bit double standard isn't it? Especially how Brad keeps going on about people being entitled these days and not wanting to work for things. When someone asked Brad on ig the other day why can't they just pay for it themselves instead of go fund me all he said was "well do you know how much gyms cost" And they had the nerve to call Sandy captain kick starter. It hypocriting.

Cue discoland/Andrew to defend them.lol.
    Last edited by ironlift; 2018-05-17 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Why Zee Zee View Post
    it Luca Brasi-ening

Don Corleone... I am honored... And thankful... To be invited to your daughters wedding... On the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope that their first child, will be a masculine child...

I was thinking she reminds me of someone - maybe Lenny - but you killed it man, ROFLMAO
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!