Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 456 of 784 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,120 of 15671
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My middle class income is much much higher than what socialblade suggests...blahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Doubling down on his height fraud...

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luischq View Post

My middle class income is much much higher than what socialblade suggests...blahaha
    Talks to youtubers behind the scenes about their income and knows youtubers personally

Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Subtle peek inside the Blaha/Mooncookie relationship

She literally is the only thing holding jason together.

If jason didn't have her income, he actually might starve to the point of looking cut.
    Just imagine what she'does say after blaha smacks talk her after the breakup. He literally attacks all his exes, and blames them for all his downfalls

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Red alert to all dedicated hajjis: we need dislike reinforcements at "Red Pill - So You Think Your Favorite Fitness YouTuber Is Natural." We currently have only a 10 dislike lead. This video is in danger of snowballing more views if it gets Recommended.
    Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Just measure the calf bro Zee Why Zee Zee's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    Red alert to all dedicated hajjis: we need dislike reinforcements at "Red Pill - So You Think Your Favorite Fitness YouTuber Is Natural." We currently have only a 10 dislike lead. This video is in danger of snowballing more views if it gets Recommended.

In.

It's telling that a couple of days after us getting the dislikes on his videos over half, he's reaching into his back pocket for the easy, tried-and-tested, 'fake natties on youtube', video. It's afraid.

People who live awesome and amazing lives don't spend time posting on forums about how awesome and amazing their lives are.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    If this works the way it should, his videos should be trapped in an eternal hell where they can't get out to any people beyond his nuthugging fanbase and will die permanent deaths after the initial 48 hour period they're posted.

It's necessary to strike quickly and decisively to prevent videos from snowballing in likes and views. We need everyone we can. Keep the attack up tomorrow, hajjis!

Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    He's over training.

I commented that on his ORC training video.

He thinks that the more he does the better it's going to be.

Here's my comment for him on that video.

Here's some flaws I noticed within your thought pattern as well as your training. Because it stems from your thoughts. Bottomline. You're training too much as a natural. The natural human body needs 96 - 106 hours to fully repair and grow. What's going on is you're not allowing yourself to grow because you think that the more that you do the better it is. It's not about quantity. It's about quality. Quality over quantity. Did you just say that you deadlift everyday? Why? What's the point of that?

You're only suppose to deadlift once a week. Sometimes only 1 time per every two weeks. With your current training plan you're never going to reach your full individual potential. Yeah you're decently strong for a natural. Is this anywhere near your peak? No. The human body hits its peak in low 40s for power and speed if you do it right. And you're not doing it right here. And now you're talking about doing lighter paused reps in squats, thinking that you're going to see results off of that. You're not.

That's low quality. Keep everything of a higher quality. Here is what you need to be doing. LIft twice per week. Do all upper body on a tuesday and all lower body on a saturday. Take off every single day in between to allow your body to recover and heal. You're not on steroids so you can't train everyday. On your upper body day you do lower body speed work. Meaning a lighter weight but as fast as possible. On your lower body day you do upper speed work.

I'm just not understanding your theory on training here. What you're doing is like marathon lifting . .. You're never going to see your best results off of this. Will you see results? Yeah you will see results. But you won't see your best results.

You're nowhear near your potential on deadlift. You should be doing 645 by now with your low center of gravity and back angle. Switch up your plan. Rest days are rest days for a reason. You don't do anything on a rest day. You eat food and relax. That's it. And maybe some light 2 second stretches.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @Mooncookie

He's holding you back and you're stronger than that.

Consume by dark side of force once good Beyared fitness world !join dark side of force!
    ok.peace out.bye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My dislikes are not sticking - I read in the help forums something about this - anyone else having issues
    It's just a story, just a story....A lot bigger in person , Ay LOT

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CsRed View Post
    @Mooncookie

He's holding you back and you're stronger than that.

the best way to get the message to her is through motivational cookiecutter memes

According to the JAF school of thought, anything lighter than wesley snipes must have a benis frand.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    who are these geeks liking these vids all of a sudden? I wouldn't put it past blaha to have sock accounts that he uses for likes but the nuthuggers have come out to play. i'm triggered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    u dislikes are not counting , maybe because he ahs banned all of my alts?

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Bloho View Post
    u dislikes are not counting , maybe because he ahs banned all of my alts?
    sometimes it helps if you wait 30 seconds for the dislike to register, being banned has nothing to do with it
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks - looks like they are showing up - delay

Senior Member Brittany Skullmogger Leigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Had to LoL at him saying today that he’s had guys working on PhD theses coming to him for advice on managing training when stressed. Nobody with that level of education is stupid enough to watch your content Blaha. Nice try at a subtle brag though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    I think he makes $25,000 - $30,000 a year.

He gets a little over a million views per month (inshallah it will be a million or less from now on). He games the system as much as he can by making each video 10 minutes with multiple ads, so I'll give him $2 per 1,000 views. That's $2,000 x 11 months = $22,000, and with the December bonus month, add $4,000. He'll probably retain around 25 hardcore brainwashed nuthuggers who continue to pay him $75 per month on Pah-tree-on simply for existing even though he makes no content there anymore, minus commission, that's an insignificant sum.
    I don't think he sniffs that #, YouTube would be out of business if guys like him made even that much. Google isn't stupid enough to let their money go to waste paying him that much.

Not to mention he would lose his SSDI, that alone means he's not making close to that, because he wouldn't lose his SSDI for anything.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Mooncookie won't leave him, she has no where to go, no money, and no one will take her in. They are together forever tbh.

Imagine your grandma kicking you out of your house over your loser boyfriend and you still stay with him. Smh

Thank god for the jihadis, they were going to take over grandmas home and never leave.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    like an autist i just realised i have 2 youtube emails, so will create new channels under them both for further dislikes

praise allah switching between them is quick and easy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahblah View Post
    I don't think he sniffs that #, YouTube would be out of business if guys like him made even that much. Google isn't stupid enough to let their money go to waste paying him that much.

Not to mention he would lose his SSDI, that alone means he's not making close to that, because he wouldn't lose his SSDI for anything.
    The Youtube money is probably one of the corporations that Moonccokie setup or his sister. Thats always an angle - He is a fraud and its prob ssi fraud