Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 387 of 406 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 8108
    Weight
    Height
    6'1"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The Chinup is a solid, ass exercise"
    "Quick! Does anyone have an asthma-inhaler?" - "Why would anyone urgently want to inhale asthma?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    participants were required to be able to lift 1.5x their body weight in squat and dead lift, and 1x body weight in bench press. If you were to apply this metric to power lifters, what would it be? Novice, intermediate and advanced lifters should be doing what amount of their body weight on each of the big 3?
    It's a bit easier for lighter lifters to hit higher bodyweight multiples, it doesn't scale linearly as a person gets bigger - that's why the only 5x deadlifts have been done by guys around 130-145. But as a ballpark in order of S/B/D:

Novice 1.75x/1x/2x
    Intermediate 2.5x/1.5x/2.5-3x
    Advanced 2.75-3x/2x/2.75-3.25x
    Last edited by Wookie Butter; 2018-06-13 at 09:25 PM.

Weight
    285, waist size 46'', bra size 44C
    Height
    5'7 in platform shoes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The cuckling has gotten to a near constant, he's losing it.

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpchangeblahino View Post
    He's not even the most masculine person in his own bedroom.
    1) Mooncookie
    2) Purple Dildo
    3) Nova

4) Blaha

According to the JAF school of thought, anything lighter than wesley snipes must have a benis frand.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    gas him
    Last edited by housemang; 2018-06-14 at 08:47 PM.
    i'm 32 and i'm gettin fuckin 20 year old pussy

Haven't flinched in years dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Butter View Post
    It's a bit easier for lighter lifters to hit higher bodyweight multiples, it doesn't scale linearly as a person gets bigger - that's why the only 5x deadlifts have been done by guys around 130-145. But as a ballpark in order of S/B/D:

Novice 1.75x/1x/2x
    Intermediate 2.5x/1.5x/2.5-3x
    Advanced 2.75-3x/2x/2.75-3.25x
    The real challenge for some is eating food to get the requisite calories. I am an easy gainer coming from an obese background (225 lbs, 30%+ bf, no muscle), and even i have trouble eating the amount of food people like rippetoe recommend.

Forget gallon of milk. That sht works for Northern European celts or anglo saxons like Rip, but not for the rest of us who have lactose issues....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    The real challenge for some is eating food to get the requisite calories. I am an easy gainer coming from an obese background (225 lbs, 30%+ bf, no muscle), and even i have trouble eating the amount of food people like rippetoe recommend.

Forget gallon of milk. That sht works for Northern European celts or anglo saxons like Rip, but not for the rest of us who have lactose issues....
    this fat fker has insulin resistance up the ass. needs to cut the sugar/carbs for weeks to help reset his fatbody (he never will, lazy fk), and he eats over 1500 calories of rice a day. that is a shit ton of carbs, let alone the whole loafs of bread and god knows what else to satisfy his enormous appetite of piss

how is the cut going BLAHA? the next dexa scan is coming in fast
    Last edited by YasonBlaha; 2018-06-14 at 11:22 AM.

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YasonBlaha View Post
    this fat fker has insulin resistance up the ass. needs to cut the sugar/carbs for weeks to help reset his fatbody (he never will, lazy fk), and he eats over 1500 calories of rice a day. that is a shit ton of carbs, let alone the whole loafs of bread and god knows what else to satisfy his enormous appetite of piss

The next dexa scan will show a decrease of LBM haha

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post

This video is from 2 years ago before YouTube basically nuked adsense payouts. No Jason, you don't make just under $100K on YouTube. Nobody believes you. You literally post daily videos that show you living in abject poverty. You go on and on ad astra about how you make a comfortable living when nobody asked you in the first place. Seriously, nobody believes you.
    The Monster dosen't just fail on the Money aspect, he also fails to gain genuine loyal subs who value his opinions, while knocking out his three tedious uninformative buillsit infested videos a day. The Monster is quite possibly the biggest and most consistent celery failure on Ytube. Most definitely the biggest failure in on-line fitness content providers by an extremely huge margin.

It's also good to know that he will never earn additional/supplementary income from sponsorship deals or apparel sales...all he can do is slip deeper and deeper into financial ruin as he ekes out the last remaining cents of Ytube's ever decreasing ad revenue while it lasts.

The retarded fat cunt invested in firearms and never saw any return on investment and his "bedroom gym" expenditure probably wont be much better.
    Last edited by Gisum Blowhole; 2018-06-14 at 11:34 AM.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post
    The Monster dosen't just fail on the Money aspect, he also fails to gain genuine loyal subs who value his opinions, while knocking out his three tedious uninformative buillsit infested videos a day. The Monster is quite possibly the biggest and most consistent celery failure on Ytube. Most definitely the biggest failure in on-line fitness content providers by an extremely huge margin.

It's also good to know that he will never earn additional/supplementary income from sponsorship deals or apparel sales...all he can do is slip deeper and deeper into financial ruin as he ekes out the last remaining cents of Ytube's ever decreasing ad revenue while it lasts.

The retarded fat cunt invested in firearms and never saw any return on investment and his "bedroom gym" expenditure probably wont be much better.
    I distinctly remember him catching flak on his gun channel for running shit optics on his budget AR platform rifles. I'm not talking like a 3x9 made in japan or korea or something that would get you by, I mean like chinese garbage airsofters won't even touch. Dude is a fraud every single way. His wrap around titties are the only luxury item he owns

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

He loves a carb does Blarhahahah...

He used to go on about how he would have a decent carb meal before bed so he was strong in gym next day....LIKE A SUMO WRESTLER DOES....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommydickfingers View Post
    He loves a carb does Blarhahahah...

He used to go on about how he would have a decent carb meal before bed so he was strong in gym next day....LIKE A SUMO WRESTLER DOES....
    SUMO may be the next COPE - He would adapt to the diet and his informative videos could be of this fat fuck gorging himself and congratulating himself on his GAINZ - Would never leave the house and a perfect excuse for his obesity. BLOATMAXX is his sweet spot - Then the giant sack of shit girth would be perfectly acceptable compared to a Sumo wrestler

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post

Fucking gay twat. State of him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post

He tried to come out with his own supplement line in the early days of his channel. He was turned down for not being marketable enough and this was before he was a laughing stock. Of course now he has a crusade against the supplement industry. He's literally the little deformed guy from the movie 300.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He tried to come out with his own supplement line in the early days of his channel. He was turned down for not being marketable enough and this was before he was a laughing stock. Of course now he has a crusade against the supplement industry. He's literally the little deformed guy from the movie 300.
    anyone can come out with one now, and it is easier than ever. even that degenerate "basketball isn't cardio" has products. blaha could if he could afford it, but now he has gone against the industry there is no way he could push it as them working.

if he had half a working brain cell he would create some apparel. some autist would buy it. genova manages to sell crap after all. but again he is too lazy and too cheap to pay a designer - and has no confidence in his own brand. yes blaha you fat slug, even you are a brand believe it or not. mooncookie is so fking dumb too or she would be pushing him on it. so many sell crap on instagram it is unreal.

online making dollars is easy as fk if you have some sort of following. but he has shot himself in the foot now and no one would collab with him to make coin because he is toxic, an autist that is a laughing stock in the online youtube fitness community

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Bloho View Post
    SUMO may be the next COPE - He would adapt to the diet and his informative videos could be of this fat fuck gorging himself and congratulating himself on his GAINZ - Would never leave the house and a perfect excuse for his obesity. BLOATMAXX is his sweet spot - Then the giant sack of shit girth would be perfectly acceptable compared to a Sumo wrestler
    I honestly think IF he could get ripped he would ...but..

i also believe if he could AFFORD to get bloatmaxxed and get really strong he would....in fact it would be a good project to Bloatmaxx say to 275lb and see the numbers(he fucking loves the numbers)..then get down to 200lb like he has promised in the past but

The Cunt is in some kind of limbo where he looks like shit and isnt overally strong...In fact i flat benched for the first time in 15 years this week and repped more than he does for 1..! and i am 43 and under 220lb

Senior Member Blaha’sEmptierPanties's Avatar
    Around Jason’s micro penis and massive booty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpchangeblahino View Post
    The next dexa scan will show a decrease of LBM haha
    He’s going to have a real dilemma. Does he load up on food and water to appear leaner on the scan which will result in less (no) weight loss or does he go in light with less “lean body mass”? Either way he will be, like all other aspects of his life, a failure.

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xx45xx View Post
    I distinctly remember him catching flak on his gun channel for running shit optics on his budget AR platform rifles. I'm not talking like a 3x9 made in japan or korea or something that would get you by, I mean like chinese garbage airsofters won't even touch. Dude is a fraud every single way. His wrap around titties are the only luxury item he owns
    Yep the whole crapticle era was a complete and utter joke and reaped the rewards it deserved.

If he had managed to get supplements to market it would have ended in failure just like everything else he ventures into. He would be a winner if being an unmarketable loser ever becomes a thing.

anyone can come out with one now, and it is easier than ever. even that degenerate "basketball isn't cardio" has products. blaha could if he could afford it, but now he has gone against the industry there is no way he could push it as them working.

if he had half a working brain cell he would create some apparel. some autist would buy it. genova manages to sell crap after all. but again he is too lazy and too cheap to pay a designer - and has no confidence in his own brand. yes blaha you fat slug, even you are a brand believe it or not. mooncookie is so fking dumb too or she would be pushing him on it. so many sell crap on instagram it is unreal.

online making dollars is easy as fk if you have some sort of following. but he has shot himself in the foot now and no one would collab with him to make coin because he is toxic, an autist that is a laughing stock in the online youtube fitness community
    He already tried the apparel thing and like everything it was a complete and utter flop and that was when he was at his peak (lose sense). It got to the point where the company making the shit were so pissed off that they fucked the Monster off.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    He seemingly does have a following, but the irony is that this following he cultivated are a similarly lazy, under achieving autistic dyel incels with almost no income/assets, so even if he released his own '10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag' fashion items, the 'fans' would be too stretched financially trying to pay for jasmine rice and coke zero and narrowly avoiding their 6th eviction for this year to be able to afford the clothing. Plus he'd have to have enough starting capital to make batch up front to then sell. He blew the money he got from car accident insurance fraud (or methwookie blowing desperate guys) on the bedroom gym cell components, and now methwookie has too many cold sores to work in well lit areas for the next little while

Before his credibility went to ankles (2' lower than a cunt) he did try selling tshirts - and that was as big a success as everything else he's attempted. I.E. a bigger flop than his tits would do with him on a trampoline.

In other news - is there a link to his latest vid where he does the autist sitting on a dildo bouncing laugh? I'd like to see it to find out, or can someone explain instead - what the hell leads up to it, what he thinks he is achieving? He looks fucking deranged. Not in a bad arse way either, more in a 'likes to eat their own shit on the regular' way

Senior Member Brittany Skullmogger Leigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @NOTtheBlaha go from 11:00