Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 63 of 407 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 8125
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

but im only on trt so you cant expect me to be that strong
    i am running out of time

Height
    high as a kite
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    Big Lenny and Bleha should collab and tagteam methcookie.. but she's probably not feminine enough for Lenny lol
    i don't think she has the stamina to fuck both of them.

Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional fatty View Post
    i don't think she has the stamina to fuck both of them.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to delusional fatty again.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    Could use a bit of help identifying this recently de-classified pic which came across my desk:

it is:
    a) Jason Blaha carrying a donkey on his back - final stage of PTSD, just before they terminated him
    b) Advanced guerilla warfare you can only learn at the farm at Langley
    c) Subgroup of Hindus who consider donkey a sacred animal - very popular religion amongst mercenaries during Clinton era
    d) One of many mercenary conditioning drills - you never know when you going to need to carry 6 injured Israelis on your back **
    e) Steady supply of donkey jizz for our boi Hemingway, no horses available

** fun fact - one of the Blaha patrons, Oleg Maksimov, worked as a sniper for Israel army, could it be one of the injured Israelis Blaha carried to safety?
    It's sad that someone of such a seemingly high caliber is paying Blaha for info.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post
    There are a lot of places/Drs that will easily do that for a person, but they're very expensive. Legit Endocrinologists don't want to do it unless you're really low. If you're in the ballpark, even the low ballpark, for your age, they won't want to do it.

The cheapest way I can think of, and probably what Blaha is doing, is to just cruise on gear. That's not TRT. That's cruising on gear just like any other bro-scientist cruising on gear.

It's easy to buy everything you need online and dose yourself any way you want. I doubt a person who lets his own teeth fall out is paying a "longevity center" outrageous prices, and I also doubt that he has any sort of health coverage, and there aren't free walk-in clinics for hormone replacement therapy.

It's not easy to become one of the kings of liars, but, at this, and only this, Blaha has had some success.
    My Dad got prescribed Androgel from his regular doctor. Not an endocrinologist.
    Last edited by Ultra Instinct; 2018-03-13 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucks With A Fist View Post
    I dunno man. You can get a low dose script for TRT pretty easy. Especially if you're a 41 year old infertile cuck. We can stop debating about the cuck's health insurance, he's on Medicaid. It's one of the benefits of his SSDI scam. He could easily be getting testosterone treatment 100% free.
    Even if Blaha has no health insurance, injectable Test is cheap at the pharmacy.
    Last edited by Ultra Instinct; 2018-03-13 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post

but im only on trt so you cant expect me to be that strong
    he's makin' all kiiiiiiiinds of gainz

Weight
    Not so much
    Height
    Duke of Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Menty View Post

He is lying his man tits off

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

i am running out of time

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    There are a lot of places/Drs that will easily do that for a person, but they're very expensive. Legit Endocrinologists don't want to do it unless you're really low. If you're in the ballpark, even the low ballpark, for your age, they won't want to do it.

The cheapest way I can think of, and probably what Blaha is doing, is to just cruise on gear. That's not TRT. That's cruising on gear just like any other bro-scientist cruising on gear.

It's easy to buy everything you need online and dose yourself any way you want. I doubt a person who lets his own teeth fall out is paying a "longevity center" outrageous prices, and I also doubt that he has any sort of health coverage, and there aren't free walk-in clinics for hormone replacement therapy.

It's not easy to become one of the kings of liars, but, at this, and only this, Blaha has had some success.
    Most endos will easily write scripts of test to 35+ males in the US. Those antiaging clinics will do it even quicker, but you can calculate $200+ a month if you go that route.

bloho repeatedly claims he doesn't want to break the law and was going to quit gear-talk, and released like 30 videos on the subject. Claims he gets 250mg trt a week(which is honestly believable), and plans to do gh later. He might still be blasting other substances, as he was dishing out sources to ian mcarthy a few years ago. Why would he still have US sources if he was only doing trt?

Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    Most endos will easily write scripts of test to 35+ males in the US. Those antiaging clinics will do it even quicker, but you can calculate $200+ a month if you go that route.

bloho repeatedly claims he doesn't want to break the law and was going to quit gear-talk, and released like 30 videos on the subject. Claims he gets 250mg trt a week(which is honestly believable), and plans to do gh later. He might still be blasting other substances, as he was dishing out sources to ian mcarthy a few years ago. Why would he still have US sources if he was only doing trt?
    More good points.

Don't we think that Mooncuckle was on gear? She sure was showing more secondary male characteristics than the fat fuck. Why would he put her on gear and not take it himself?

Senior Member Brittany Skullmogger Leigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Assuming heís talking about the OHP, Iíve no idea what he means by Ď215x1 press with a 3 sec pause on chestí. He stood there holding the thing for 3 secs before doing the lift?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    More good points.

Don't we think that Mooncuckle was on gear? She sure was showing more secondary male characteristics than the fat fuck. Why would he put her on gear and not take it himself?
    He probably was taking it himself, mooncuckie just exhibited way more growth from it as she was feeemaaaale. Keep in mind when your over %20+ bodyfat it's hard to see any changes in muscle growth. Mooncuckie is probably leaner than bloho, as she burns more calories having to take care of all his day to day activities. Bloho's a busy man after all. Training up to 2x a day, 3 hours of cardio, and 2 informative videos + shit talking video.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Something's been gnawing at me the way Jason wishes he had the molars to gnaw at anything more dense than Jasmie rice:

Has the Uncle Mike story been confirmed in any way?

Here's why I ask:
    - Jason is a compulsive, pathological liar

- Jason wouldn't hesitate to put a story like that out there in some twisted, misguided attempt to garner sympathy, while trying to build "cred." We know Jason gets off on the idea of convincing people that he's "been through some shit you can't even imagine," but has also come out the other side 10x stronger than mortal men thought anyone ever could

- I recently saw a screenshot of Jason claiming he was sodomized and forced to suck the shit off of his assailant's dick.

This is what caught my eye: I've dated women that have been victims of sexual assault. One of them repeatedly by a friend of her parents since the age of 14. I've had experience with sexual assault training while doing a semester of Psychology/sociology. I know an attorney that works primarily in juvenile/family court. A place whose cases often involve sexual assault/sexual assault accusations. She's described the way kids talk about abuse when they've truly been assaulted, versus the way they talk when they've been coached by someone to claim that they've been assaulted - a parent trying to get the child to say that the other parent assaulted them.

Limited as my experiences have been, I've never witnessed a sexual assault survivor be as cavalier and explicit when describing the assault as Jason was. He was nearly bragging about it.

Then I remembered a video by Jerry Ward where he talked about being molested by an uncle. Regardless of one's feelings about Jerry, even in this video he didn't go into detail about how he was molested. This got me thinking that maybe Jason heard Jerry's "molested by an uncle" story and decided to wrap that into his colorful history. It's not like anyone would ever find out, right?

Has there been any credibility to the Uncle Mike story, or is it likely just Jason spewing more sewage out of his cesspool of a mouth with complete disregard for the reputations it would destroy?

EDIT: Didn't Jason also "swear on his mother's grave" that he really was a mercenary?
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2018-03-13 at 07:51 PM.

Senior Member Cucks With A Fist's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Skullmogger Leigh View Post
    Assuming he’s talking about the OHP, I’ve no idea what he means by ‘215x1 press with a 3 sec pause on chest’. He stood there holding the thing for 3 secs before doing the lift?
    I really really wanna see this 295x3 pendlay row.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Something's been gnawing at me the way Jason wishes he had the molars to gnaw at anything more dense than Jasmie rice:

Has the Uncle Mike story been confirmed in any way?

Here's why I ask:
    - Jason is a compulsive, pathological liar

- Jason wouldn't hesitate to put a story like that out there in some twisted, misguided attempt to garner sympathy, while trying to build "cred." We know Jason gets off on the idea of convincing people that he's "been through some shit you can't even imagine," but has also come out the other side 10x stronger than mortal men thought anyone ever could

- I recently saw a screenshot of Jason claiming he was sodomized and forced to suck the shit off of his assailant's dick.

This is what caught my eye: I've dated women that have been victims of sexual assault. One of them repeatedly by a friend of her parents since the age of 14. I've had experience with sexual assault training while doing a semester of Psychology/sociology. I know an attorney that works primarily in juvenile/family court. A place whose cases often involve sexual assault/sexual assault accusations. She's described the way kids talk about abuse when they've truly been assaulted, versus the way they talk when they've been coached by someone to claim that they've been assaulted - a parent trying to get the child to say that the other parent assaulted them.

Limited as my experiences have been, I've never witnessed a sexual assault survivor be as cavalier and explicit when describing the assault as Jason was. He was nearly bragging about it.

Then I remembered a video by Jerry Ward where he talked about being molested by an uncle. Regardless of one's feelings about Jerry, even in this video he didn't go into detail about how he was molested. This got me thinking that maybe Jason heard Jerry's "molested by an uncle" story and decided to wrap that into his colorful history. It's not like anyone would ever find out, right?

Has there been any credibility to the Uncle Mike story, or is it likely just Jason spewing more sewage out of his cesspool of a mouth with complete disregard for the reputations it would destroy?

EDIT: Didn't Jason also "swear on his mother's grave" that he really was a mercenary?
    His molestation story goes back to the David icke forum days. Also, cuckfinn said he spoke with his cousins and confirmed that Mike abused them too. I'll take that revelation with a pinch of salt, though.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    And, yes. Jason did swear on his mother's grave he was a mercenary. Thing is, she was cremated so it would not be a grave but a memorial plaque.

Senior Member Brittany Skullmogger Leigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    And, yes. Jason did swear on his mother's grave he was a mercenary. Thing is, she was cremated so it would not be a grave but a memorial plaque.
    #BlanoianSemantics

It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    do you think bloho will share his opinon on Lenny fucking that Tranny? Or maybe he will try to lay low and not get any of the monkey prickers on his channel. Should be interesting to see if he mentions it.. he should have some valuable insight into the world of fucking trannies.
    I'm here for the ments.

Weight
    Relatively Narrow
    Height
    Taller than a soap dispenser
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)