Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    Looks like Brittany is trying to fulfill her "dick twice a day" cravings

Just want to say that this is glorious. Brit is out there having fun already. Can't wait to see Blano's dates.

Ahhmmm the strawngest mahyannn in the rheooom!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

In it to win it.
    "... and, no, I was never in the military but that doesn't mean I didn't serve my country and that doesn't mean I never risked my life for my country and that doesn't mean I never killed for my country." Jason D. Blaha, Non-Valor Thief

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nobody's going to wear a shirt with the name jason blaha. Even Jason doesn't wear one lmao

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post
    Just want to say that this is glorious. Brit is out there having fun already. Can't wait to see Blano's dates.
    I'm happy for mooncookie, having date night with someone that can afford crab. Also not withsomeone that literally is the definition of negativity. Good for Nova too.

Inb4 blaha shoot himself with a custom bullet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In. Going to up my post count and start dropping links for the view pics and gifs I managed to save.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoathK View Post
    I'm happy for mooncookie, having date night with someone that can afford crab. Also not withsomeone that literally is the definition of negativity. Good for Nova too.

Inb4 blaha shoot himself with a custom bullet
    You think if he did this he'd fuck it up and become an even bigger potato than he was before?

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    That may be possible,but you might have to copy and paste the posts and the images.

OK Wayback Machine has August 9th as latest snapshot. Not sure if we can download the stuff to rebuild certain threads. @Omega and @Nine?

Edit: Upon inspection only the main page is archived so no threads can be viewed nor downloaded.
    You could see if @Nine can log into Google's webmasters tools and use the cache system to recover data. Here's a bit of info that may help http://grainier.net/recover-lost-web...-google-cache/.

Alternatively you can go through the google front end https://www.google.com/search?source....0.Y2f82NaWy4o Click on the green arrow after the page URL and click on Cached. Bit of a slow process but I guess with some organization we could get some stuff back.

@Online Warlord 's Cliffs Thread > HTML https://ufile.io/kedmy and a PDF

If you want a quick and dirty fix for preservation purposes you could visit each cached page and right click save as html. Or right click on page > view source paste into and editor and chop out the parts you want.

Then @Nine could host the static html files in a sibfolder and link to them in a post and/or add the links to the cliffs thread. That would save having to try and re-post each post of the thread.

If you need to rip site content you can try HTracker it can also be used to create a mirror.

And which mod band my Tor IP and kicked me out while writing this post FFS?

Edit: A few more pages using this search > https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...w=1253&bih=653
    Last edited by Gisum Blowhole; Today at 02:06 AM.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

.....in!
    Last edited by Abu bin Abdulaziz; Today at 02:14 AM.
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    Looks like Brittany is trying to fulfill her "dick twice a day" cravings

Houston we have a problem!

Top left of that image has the Coco Puff and the floor covering looks strangely familiar. Do we know when that picture was taken?
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

"We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Fitmisc Wannabe Celebrity Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post
    You could see if @Nine can log into Google's webmasters tools and use the cache system to recover data. Here's a bit of info that may help http://grainier.net/recover-lost-web...-google-cache/.

Alternatively you can go through the google front end https://www.google.com/search?source....0.Y2f82NaWy4o Click on the green arrow after the page URL and click on Cached. Bit of a slow process but I guess with some organization we could get some stuff back.

@Online Warlord 's Cliffs Thread > HTML https://ufile.io/kedmy and a PDF

If you want a quick and dirty fix for preservation purposes you could visit each cached page and right click save as html. Or right click on page > view source paste into and editor and chop out the parts you want.

Then @Nine could host the static html files in a sibfolder and link to them in a post and/or add the links to the cliffs thread. That would save having to try and re-post each post of the thread.

If you need to rip site content you can try HTracker it can also be used to create a mirror.

And which mod band my Tor IP and kicked me out while writing this post FFS?

Edit: A few more pages using this search > https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...w=1253&bih=653
    That is God's work, bless you

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    That is God's work, bless you
    I think there may be some content missing but a good chunk is there up to Elgin ASMR mention anyway. The born again Christian hypocrite stuff seems to have gone with the wind assuming you had included that ment? If Nine can get into Webmasters Tools he may access more than the searches are throwing up? Could check Bing's cache I suppose that may have stuff google hasn't got?

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    I think there may be some content missing but a good chunk is there up to Elgin ASMR mention anyway. The born again Christian hypocrite stuff seems to have gone with the wind assuming you had included that ment? If Nine can get into Webmasters Tools he may access more than the searches are throwing up? Could check Bing's cache I suppose that may have stuff google hasn't got?
    nah I never mentioned the born again christian stuff

I did have personal back up all the way up to page 812 (if I didnt I'd succumb to PTSD and quit the whole movement right now) but as far as I remember the last update I put in the cliffs thread was indeed the Elgin ASMR mention on page 840 or whatever so I think you got everything there.
    Thank you again, you're amazing.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Houston we have a problem!

Top left of that image has the Coco Puff and the floor covering looks strangely familiar. Do we know when that picture was taken?
    Maybe she won custody of Coco Puff. After all, Blaha stole Bagpuss from Emily.
    Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    Maybe she won custody of Coco Puff. After all, Blaha stole Bagpuss from Emily.
    I'm pretty sure Blaha mentioned at one point that Mooncookie had taken the Cocoa Puff with her before rumours of their break up had even started. At least that's what I remember. She always seemed to have a bigger stick up her ass about Jerry Ward than Blaha did.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well it's good to be back!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    IN..
    Jason Blaha - the man who brings laughter to manslaughter - as a fake mercenary & troll.
    Last edited by blabla-haha; Today at 03:56 AM.
    Not Bald Crew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This fucking fall gave me PTSD. That plus the racist deleting of never members even tho I've been hating the monster since 2013.
    Anywhore, even coach himself got worried he'll lose the only place that actually keeps his name alive.

P.S.
    Any cliffs or tl;dr from the eleventh? I reckon site fell sometime on Friday? Was here Thursday morning.

EDIT: I'll count to 10 because I have some kinda funny coath pics. Since the purge was racist I don't feel guilt for the spam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by no_one2536 View Post
    This fucking fall gave me PTSD. That plus the racist deleting of never members even tho I've been hating the monster since 2013.
    Anywhore, even coach himself got worried he'll lose the only place that actually keeps his name alive.

P.S.
    Any cliffs or tl;dr from the eleventh? I reckon site fell sometime on Friday? Was here Thursday morning.

EDIT: I'll count to 10 because I have some kinda funny coath pics. Since the purge was racist I don't feel guilt for the spam
    lol "racist purge/deleting"

The Crash erased all data on this site after February 2018, everybody here was affected by it
    Last edited by Online Warlord; Today at 04:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    lol racist purge/deleting

The Crash erased all data on this site after February 2018, everybody here was affected by it
    bruh, I was memeing. No need to get salty. I'm just a happy camper here.

saw the thread explaing the issue
    Last edited by no_one2536; Today at 04:56 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast