Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 614 of 638 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624 ... LastLast
Results 12,261 to 12,280 of 12751
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold pudding View Post
    What is the deal with the likes staying right by the dislikes? I've noticed many times now while I'm dropping several, the likes will also go up slowly. Does he get notified when there are numerous dislikes and he can jump on his socks and start pegging the like button? Could he have paid for likes and asked them to keep it close to 50/50 as to avoid attention?
    something fishy going on here.
    Ever since he hit 100k ive noticed this too,a lot of the videos are neck and neck in terms of dislike and likes recently. They seem to go up automatically when you dislike. You refresh and he gets more likes immediately . Wtf gives?

Weight
    220lbs
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Blaha is telfon, sadly. Most people wouldn't be able to be as visible as he is with all the shit on the internet and youtube out there, but the guy literally has no shame or self awareness. You can't beat a guy like that. Financially, he's probably making 20-30K from Youtube, which unfortunately will go up as his subscribers slowly increase and as his library continues to get bigger as he continues to pump out 4-5 informative videos daily, which will wind up being nearly 1500 videos yearly. He also has his disability check, which is most likely for mental health issues and not his meniere's. And his autistic/stolen valor/insane videos being so visible probably help his case for disability more than they hurt it in the eyes of the government. The guy is stronger than the Fitmisc Jihad, anything else at this point is nothing more than cope. Just enjoy the ments, because as far as getting him off youtube goes, it isn't going to happen.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I agree that it might be hard to get rid of him completely, but this is unnecessarily defeatist. It's irrelevant if his subscribers go up; for every subscriber he gains, another one loses interest in his channel (he won't necessarily unsubscribe though, he'll just stop watching). I've said before how I like to use the views of his Q&A videos to gauge how many hardcore fans he has. The views of his Q&A videos are lower than they've ever been in the history of his channel; he got a small bump last week from all the buzz around him hitting 100,000 subscribers and the deadlifting teen attack, and it maxed out at 3.6K, up slightly from his record low 3.4K the week before. He is barely maintaining 1 million views per month despite pumping out 4 videos per day (he used to only do 3). He's even trying to revive his gun channel, and he's failing to break 1,000 views on videos.

The dislike campaign is working.
    Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Speaking of the dislike campaign, newest uninformative video has a frightening high rating, I'm not at home so cant hit it now

https://www.youtube.com/user/JuggernautFitnessTV/videos
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Instinct Genova View Post
    Blaha is telfon, sadly. Most people wouldn't be able to be as visible as he is with all the shit on the internet and youtube out there, but the guy literally has no shame or self awareness. You can't beat a guy like that. Financially, he's probably making 20-30K from Youtube, which unfortunately will go up as his subscribers slowly increase and as his library continues to get bigger as he continues to pump out 4-5 informative videos daily, which will wind up being nearly 1500 videos yearly. He also has his disability check, which is most likely for mental health issues and not his meniere's. And his autistic/stolen valor/insane videos being so visible probably help his case for disability more than they hurt it in the eyes of the government. The guy is stronger than the Fitmisc Jihad, anything else at this point is nothing more than cope. Just enjoy the ments, because as far as getting him off youtube goes, it isn't going to happen.
    You sound like such a coward, i bet you take the same approach to life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subs may be going up, due to his investment in social media marketing - buying subs, likes, desperately trying to be relevant

Views are on a steady decline, few bumps on hot topics he clickbaits for, overall losing viewers.

IT works, and as for the ments, Blaha in public is the best, the autist just flows through him.

He may never leave Youtube, unless its not worth his time, lol, at this point his full time job is interning for the CEO trannie in a bedroom cuckshed

IS this the life you would call teflon, The lack of any shame, lack of any moral fabric, just a delusional inner city fat man, yeah he i living muh muddle class dream

As long as he stays on the ments will be there, a full mouth of potatoes one gulp, deep throating like a pro who sucks dick twice a day, y
    It's just a story, just a story....A lot bigger in person , Ay LOT

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Speaking of the dislike campaign, newest uninformative video has a frightening high rating, I'm not at home so cant hit it now

https://www.youtube.com/user/JuggernautFitnessTV/videos
    did one round, didn't land much. will try again in a lil bit

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    We might need to call in the donkey riding hajji cavalry on "Naturals Who Wish To Get Big Need To Bulk & Get As Strong As Possible!" @Majutsushi
    Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I agree with the whole frustration were stuck mass disliking his videos. Exposed tv is gone. We have nothing, hes full blackout mode. To not give us any clues to his location.

Ive said all along we need to chip in and throw in money. A pi to track him down. People in the area putting up posters etc.

Right now he makes videls we watch them and mock him. No advancement of the goal to get him off

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    We might need to call in the donkey riding hajji cavalry on "Naturals Who Wish To Get Big Need To Bulk & Get As Strong As Possible!" @Majutsushi
    got it fam
    All posts by the Majutsushi account are a work of fiction and nothing is/has been real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Can anyone with access to mooncookies instagram post a self or pic she took at their.cuckshed even if its a selfie if you think its taken in the cuck shed can you post the image here. Dont open and edit it at all.

I want to try sometbing

Ment Contributor Shelley Frantzen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    There's no way he ever wins.
    If he buys a house tomorrow thanks to yootoob money, he'd simply be putting a bigger target on his hunchback.

Can person who uploaded Bloho's deleted videos to vimeo please reupload to another site? Mainly the Saudi family roundup one. Thank you!
    www.HeridaV.com/notbald

Support the ments :-)!
    If you plan on ordering 3 or more, send message to get free shipping :-)!

Storage home gym container as allowed by Texas LAW. Bars on the windows, not afraid.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Newest pork mode is posted and his "Naturals who wish to get big" is at 75% positive.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Ok doesnt work for pics uploaded to fb or ig. We need to get pics blaha or mooncookie took in their cuck shed that they didnt upload to fb or ig.

Mooncookie is bound to have posted her mug elsewhere. This is important. I think i can find their location

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    Ok doesnt work for pics uploaded to fb or ig. We need to get pics blaha or mooncookie took in their cuck shed that they didnt upload to fb or ig.

Mooncookie is bound to have posted her mug elsewhere. This is important. I think i can find their location
    I think nothing outside of a picture emailed or hacked will give you the data that you seek

Pimpin ain't easy son GERMANODRAX's Avatar
    force a banana down her throat while screaming profanity
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It seems like everyone Skedaddles sooner or later.

Emir Norton has sent me my monthly check - therefore I will continue in my quest to find the 72 virgins (female or male... WAT??).

Fallehjah Snackbar

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    I think nothing outside of a picture emailed or hacked will give you the data that you seek
    No unless you change it in your phone settings. Any pic taken with a smartphone puts the co ordinates of where the pic was taken in the exif data.

Fb and ig strip exif data on purpose but by default when you upload a pic the data isnt stripped.

Its something you need to opt put of usually. Fb didbt use to do it until the whole privacy thing came.up

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Anyone access to a pic he might have uplaaded to pateron

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    No unless you change it in your phone settings. Any pic taken with a smartphone puts the co ordinates of where the pic was taken in the exif data.

Fb and ig strip exif data on purpose but by default when you upload a pic the data isnt stripped.

Its something you need to opt put of usually. Fb didbt use to do it until the whole privacy thing came.up
    okay, looked into it and this appears to be a thing ! i just thought your metadata is completely gone once you upload and image, that's pretty scary tbh lol

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    okay, looked into it and this appears to be a thing ! i just thought your metadata is completely gone once you upload and image, that's pretty scary tbh lol
    Yea if we can finf a pic mooncookie or blaha uploaded in or around their home to a site that doesnt strip exif data we can find out