Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 64 of 781 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164564 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 15604
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JanoyGio View Post
    most insecure human bean in Texas

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Something's been gnawing at me the way Jason wishes he had the molars to gnaw at anything more dense than Jasmie rice:

Has the Uncle Mike story been confirmed in any way?
    yep, his ex-wife confirmed it. how does she know? well, Jason told her, of course!

he was never raped. he has never killed anyone. everything he says is a fucking lie. i have known people who have been the victims of very brutal sexual assaults and they did not talk about it like he did. my great-uncle was wounded multiple times in Vietnam. you know how many times he's told me about seeing people's brains blown out? zero. i only know about one of the times he was wounded and that was only because he told another relative who then told me.

there are people on this board who have killed terrorists. no doubt, there are people on here who've been raped, molested, and/or assaulted/abused in some way. you see all the casual discussion about that shit on this board?

this fat motherfucker has taken the pain and suffering of others and tried to pass it off as his own. for that alone, i wish he'd die. his fake rape/PTSD/merc bullshit is sickening. god willing (inshallah) his aorta will fucking explode.

sorry for the anger.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Menty View Post
    yep, his ex-wife confirmed it. how does she know? well, Jason told her, of course!

he was never raped. he has never killed anyone. everything he says is a fucking lie. i have known people who have been the victims of very brutal sexual assaults and they did not talk about it like he did. my great-uncle was wounded multiple times in Vietnam. you know how many times he's told me about seeing people's brains blown out? zero. i only know about one of the times he was wounded and that was only because he told another relative who then told me.

there are people on this board who have killed terrorists. no doubt, there are people on here who've been raped, molested, and/or assaulted/abused in some way. you see all the casual discussion about that shit on this board?

this fat motherfucker has taken the pain and suffering of others and tried to pass it off as his own. for that alone, i wish he'd die. his fake rape/PTSD/merc bullshit is sickening. god willing (inshallah) his aorta will fucking explode.

sorry for the anger.
    don't forget if zombie hitler shows up and comes to power he is the first to die !

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucks With A Fist View Post
    I really really wanna see this 295x3 pendlay row.
    With a 3 second pause on the floor.

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Hi child rape is pure BS. He puts on the victim complex to cope for his own weakness, failure and inadequacy as a human bean. He must of been fucking up in high school and came out with the "I'm getting my repressed memories of uncle mike and aunt whatever gangbanging me, wig split cheeks busted."

Likewise his manures when he couldn't stick to work life anymore.

Likewise his reptilian shit when he didn't have anything else to make him standout.

Likewise when he was in his mid-late 20s talking about being a popular college student.

Likewise when he needed to project a bad ass texan personality and so he went full retard on the fake merc fantasy.

Likewise when he needed to project the "science guy" youtube personality and so claimed to have multiples degrees.

The list could keep going. The guy is a pure bullshitter so I'm pretty much 100% sure he's bullshitting and I'm also sure mooncookie was BSing about her being gangraped as they're 2 peas in a pod.

According to the JAF school of thought, anything lighter than wesley snipes must have a benis frand.

Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    315x20 in my twenties.

brb, setting PR of 215x1

Fucking loser. Pause at the chest, LOL where the fuck else can you pause, you troglodyte. Try pausing at lockout, like you're supposed to! Oh right, you can't!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Someone should edit clips of Leah Remini's scientology show with Blaha.

Because Blaha is exactly like L Ron Hubbard.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Except L. Ron Hubbard was really smart and built an entire cult around himself and his science fiction mythologies, scamming hundreds of thousands of people out of untold millions of dollars. Our Boi had to rip off his reptilian backstory from David Icke and he only managed to scam 30 people out of giving him 85 buck.
    Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyJonzeJr View Post
    Except L. Ron Hubbard was really smart and built an entire cult around himself and his science fiction mythologies, scamming hundreds of thousands of people out of untold millions of dollars. Our Boi had to rip off his reptilian backstory from David Icke and he only managed to scam 30 people out of giving him 85 buck.
    I'm just going to tell myself that those 30 are mujah - heee - deens.

Weight
    75 Kgs
    Height
    179 cm
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    I see his point though. L. Ron Hubbard is everything that Blaha wanted to be: military veteran, paid fiction writer, created devoted followers who were willing to drop their whole lives to follow his cult, extremely successful scammer and manipulator, NOT BALD. Unfortunately, Blowjob's low IQ and zero creativity limited him to a poverty YouTube channel, stealing all his philosophical talking points from alt right cookie cutters, and a small circle of nuthuggers who only jerk him off in their spare time.
    Educate yourself on all things Piss Lord at the all new Genovapedia! Sickening quotes, cliff notes, who's who in the Genovaverse and much more! Updated regularly. "It's pretty good." --Jason Genova
    http://www.genovapedia.org

Minister of Propaganda for the Blahautism campaign. Join us, we are looking for new recruits! Pisstrooper experience an asset.
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-Blaha-Story**

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    most insecure human bean in Texas
    Does anyone else get really annoyed that he only has one arm movement and keeps doing it

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    lovely shit stained t shirt apple dont fall far from the shit apple tree...

Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    We've gotten so used to the fat fuck hiding his belly behind his props and desk that it almost seems normal now. It's not normal. This lazy load of shit is (still) sitting there trying to hide all his belly fat behind props and a desk, while giving fitness advice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post
    We've gotten so used to the fat fuck hiding his belly behind his props and desk that it almost seems normal now. It's not normal. This lazy load of shit is (still) sitting there trying to hide all his belly fat behind props and a desk, while giving fitness advice.
    It's not belly fat it's only there because he eats so many salads

Pick up a roughage book son
    Last edited by Cuckandcover; 2018-03-14 at 04:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Weight
    83 KG
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    fucking lol at ~05:34 when some random typing/clicking starts up (probably mooncookie working on the plans for her next hostile takeover of a FTSE 100 company). Our boy fighting for his life trying to stay on topic against the sensory overload (eg "do not unrack your elbows").

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    saw blaha do a pout in the latest shadowman video hes such a closet homo.

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Something's been gnawing at me the way Jason wishes he had the molars to gnaw at anything more dense than Jasmie rice:

Has the Uncle Mike story been confirmed in any way?

Here's why I ask:
    - Jason is a compulsive, pathological liar

- Jason wouldn't hesitate to put a story like that out there in some twisted, misguided attempt to garner sympathy, while trying to build "cred." We know Jason gets off on the idea of convincing people that he's "been through some shit you can't even imagine," but has also come out the other side 10x stronger than mortal men thought anyone ever could

- I recently saw a screenshot of Jason claiming he was sodomized and forced to suck the shit off of his assailant's dick.

This is what caught my eye: I've dated women that have been victims of sexual assault. One of them repeatedly by a friend of her parents since the age of 14. I've had experience with sexual assault training while doing a semester of Psychology/sociology. I know an attorney that works primarily in juvenile/family court. A place whose cases often involve sexual assault/sexual assault accusations. She's described the way kids talk about abuse when they've truly been assaulted, versus the way they talk when they've been coached by someone to claim that they've been assaulted - a parent trying to get the child to say that the other parent assaulted them.

Limited as my experiences have been, I've never witnessed a sexual assault survivor be as cavalier and explicit when describing the assault as Jason was. He was nearly bragging about it.

Then I remembered a video by Jerry Ward where he talked about being molested by an uncle. Regardless of one's feelings about Jerry, even in this video he didn't go into detail about how he was molested. This got me thinking that maybe Jason heard Jerry's "molested by an uncle" story and decided to wrap that into his colorful history. It's not like anyone would ever find out, right?

Has there been any credibility to the Uncle Mike story, or is it likely just Jason spewing more sewage out of his cesspool of a mouth with complete disregard for the reputations it would destroy?

EDIT: Didn't Jason also "swear on his mother's grave" that he really was a mercenary?
    Anna @TheEx testified to us that the Big Giving Mike was an actual pedophile and he molested some of Larry's cousins, so my guess is that Bleha heard about what uncle Mike had done and interjected himself into the storyline like the piece of shit that he is.

so in conclusion Bleha may have lied about his molestation story but Big Mike is still pounding
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    76kg
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    The thing to remember though, is that Blaha's molestation claim was thrown out of court, Big Mike remained a very popular member of the family including with the children and there was a huge funeral when he died.
    By contrast Blaha was disowned by the whole family except his sister and remains so, and his full name wasn't even put on his mother's funeral notice while everyone else's was.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    just remember you guyyyyz...

Moonpig is a RIDE OR DIE CHICK .....the cringe i felt when he said that was off the scale