Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    yea i did, we need that wall

the first big thing ive disagreed with Trump on was the budget plan that Ran Paul (thankfully) stopped.

trump needs to not bend to these immoral democrats and CUT entitlement programs.
    yeah not a big fan of this proposed infrastructure spending

public works is a total waste and that FDR new deal actually extended the depression as you probably know (but its good to say it anyway, reality triggers the cucks)

always a fan of rand and ron, pretty sad that bette midler the jew was calling for rand to be harmed in a tweet do you have that tweet @kylesa

Toothless Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    yeah not a big fan of this proposed infrastructure spending

public works is a total waste and that FDR new deal actually extended the depression as you probably know (but its good to say it anyway, reality triggers the cucks)

always a fan of rand and ron, pretty sad that bette midler the jew was calling for rand to be harmed in a tweet do you have that tweet @kylesa
    yea FDR was such a shit president. and ya all my idols (sowell, friednman, hazlitt, even shapiro and dinesh) all say FDR extended the depression by YEARS.

FDR was probably one of the worst presidents that the left worships....but then again they worship obama.

off the top of my head i can think of a few reasons. the new deal as you said started the welfare state. which has been horrible for blacks, and really america in general. National Recovery Act basically encouraged big corps to collude/form cartels(and the left claim to hate the big corps). Agricultural Adjustment Act - he ordered farms and pigs to be destroyed while people were fucking starving in order to keep prices high. was the first president to stack the courts, and was trying to fuck the supreme court up when they wouldnt just OK all of his plans...add judges and shit. and he also stole citizens gold with EO 6102, whicih banend citizens from having gold lol

just a shit person, no wonder the left looks up to him.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    yea FDR was such a shit president. and ya all my idols (sowell, friednman, hazlitt, even shapiro and dinesh) all say FDR extended the depression by YEARS.

FDR was probably one of the worst presidents that the left worships....but then again they worship obama.

off the top of my head i can think of a few reasons. the new deal as you said started the welfare state. which has been horrible for blacks, and really america in general. National Recovery Act basically encouraged big corps to collude/form cartels(and the left claim to hate the big corps). Agricultural Adjustment Act - he ordered farms and pigs to be destroyed while people were fucking starving in order to keep prices high. was the first president to stack the courts, and was trying to fuck the supreme court up when they wouldnt just OK all of his plans...add judges and shit. and he also stole citizens gold with EO 6102, whicih banend citizens from having gold lol

just a shit person, no wonder the left looks up to him.
    The agricultural stuff is bonkers, particularly in light of the purchase of exports from the Ukraine during the Holodomor. Then FDR recognizes the USSR in 1933. What the fuck?

Social security, a criminal scheme. Fuck that

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    The agricultural stuff is bonkers, particularly in light of the purchase of exports from the Ukraine during the Holodomor. Then FDR recognizes the USSR in 1933. What the fuck?

Social security, a criminal scheme. Fuck that
    your boy Dinesh says that mussolini read the new deal and was a big fan of FDR. said that FDR was basically a fascist like him lmao

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    your boy Dinesh says that mussolini read the new deal and was a big fan of FDR. said that FDR was basically a fascist like him lmao
    Its true, my boy dinesh speaks truth.

BIG:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2648896

lol copey needs to start asking if he can cut a snitch deal

fast

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Its true, my boy dinesh speaks truth.

BIG:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2648896

lol copey needs to start asking if he can cut a snitch deal

fast
    ya comey is fucked

plus susan rice sent a letter to herself her last day in the whitehouse. very concerning, it states obama was trying to withhold information from trump, and comey was a part of it.

its odd. did you see that?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    ya comey is fucked

plus susan rice sent a letter to herself her last day in the whitehouse. very concerning, it states obama was trying to withhold information from trump, and comey was a part of it.

its odd. did you see that?
    I did see that. Lol, don't share information with Trump, direct from Obama to FBI. Incredible what these scumbags can get away with. You or me, we would be in marion serving life.

Also very interesting perspective from from Candy Crowley (fatass)

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...-obamas-legacy

Obamas legacy? Lol even so some lefty is starting to get a grip on how bad obama was

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678