Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
  1. #1
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675

    Cool Why is Jordan Peterson so popular?(srs)

    Is he the only psychologist in the world with access to the internet?
    Tired of seeing his fkn videos every single day
    every day I open youtube I see some bullshit like "the importance of EYE contact-Jordan Peterson" or "Jordan Peterson utterly DESTROYS feminist SJW communist with his INTELLECT"
    Seriously what's his deal? Will I become famous if I tell autists that they should look people in the eye while talking to them too?
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675

    Just as I post this, this pops up.
    Thanks Professor Peterson now your fanbase can go to the grocery store and talk to a cashier without having a full blown panic attack.
    https://imgur.com/a/716Jy
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  3. #3
    modern day philo$opher . Uneducationed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2016
    Location
    In your ass
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Posts
    9,434
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    He must've done hundreds of podcast appearances by now. Taking every chance he gets at gaining some exposure might have something to do with it.

    Also the pepe kids need an intellectual to look up to and he's the only one in their little circle.
    200% Nigga

  4. #4
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Uneducationed View Post
    He must've done hundreds of podcast appearances by now. Taking every chance he gets at gaining some exposure might have something to do with it.

    Also the pepe kids need an intellectual to look up to and he's the only one in their little circle.
    But he's not even really a conservative lol. Sure by psych professor standards his views are very conservative but as a whole he is very liberal.
    I think these autists really just need someone telling them to make eye contact.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  5. #5
    all hope is gone CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,374
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090688
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Incel_king518 again.

    the anti-sjw crowd like this clown and PJW are even worse than actual sjw.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Keltic Kunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 20 2017
    Location
    Incel Island
    Weight
    DYEL
    Height
    IRL MANLET
    Posts
    590
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    tells a bunch of geeks basic things they should know already and reduces the likelyhood of them shooting up a school
    *Blessed By Vynz Crew*
    *Konfidunce Krew Leader*
    *The Dude's Crew*
    *Future Youtube Celery*

  7. #7
    Senior Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,551
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    cos he offers good advice lol
    adultchild is a fictional character all posts are for entertainment purposes

  8. #8
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltic Kunt View Post
    tells a bunch of geeks basic things they should know already and reduces the likelyhood of them shooting up a school
    He is doing God's work
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Incel_king518 again.

    the anti-sjw crowd like this clown and PJW are even worse than actual sjw.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CuckernautShitness again.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  9. #9
    Senior Member harstem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08 2014
    Posts
    803
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28708235
    He's pushing back on PC safe space culture and modern feminism (i.e. the kind that isn't looking for equality but positive discrimination such as hiring quotas etc.)

  10. #10
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by harstem View Post
    He's pushing back on PC safe space culture and modern feminism (i.e. the kind that isn't looking for equality but positive discrimination such as hiring quotas etc.)
    Wow!!! He is the warrior we need to fight back against the feminst(more like femiNAZI haha!) commie SJW safe space pussies
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  11. #11
    modern day philo$opher . Uneducationed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2016
    Location
    In your ass
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Posts
    9,434
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    But he's not even really a conservative lol. Sure by psych professor standards his views are very conservative but as a whole he is very liberal.
    I think these autists really just need someone telling them to make eye contact.
    Yeah, he's mainly just milking them for $. Dude makes a absurd amount of money on patreon from these autists.

    Apparently before all this e-fame he was known for hanging out in very liberal areas in Toronto. Just lol.
    200% Nigga

  12. #12
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Uneducationed View Post
    Yeah, he's mainly just milking them for $. Dude makes a absurd amount of money on patreon from these autists.

    Apparently before all this e-fame he was known for hanging out in very liberal areas in Toronto. Just lol.
    Looked at his Patreon page lol $5 a month for a Q&A twice a month
    I could get like 2 breakfast burritos for that money fk outta here
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    4,091
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Is he the only psychologist in the world with access to the internet?
    Tired of seeing his fkn videos every single day
    every day I open youtube I see some bullshit like "the importance of EYE contact-Jordan Peterson" or "Jordan Peterson utterly DESTROYS feminist SJW communist with his INTELLECT"
    Seriously what's his deal? Will I become famous if I tell autists that they should look people in the eye while talking to them too?
    well, if you look at feminist "pwnage videos" or self-help videos on youtube then those r the types of vids that the will be recommended for u

    freudian slip
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    beautiful
    black
    cocks

  14. #14
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    well, if you look at feminist "pwnage videos" or self-help videos on youtube then those r the types of vids that the will be recommended for u

    freudian slip
    I just watch fitness videos, srs. This shit spread like wildfire and once or twice I gave into clickbait and clicced and now they won't stop coming.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    4,091
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    I just watch fitness videos, srs. This shit spread like wildfire and once or twice I gave into clickbait and clicced and now they won't stop coming.
    just lol at watching fitness videos

    fuck is wrong with u
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    beautiful
    black
    cocks

  16. #16
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    just lol at watching fitness videos

    fuck is wrong with u
    My bad I admitted to watching fitness videos on a fitness forum can't believe people actually watch that shit lol
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  17. #17
    all hope is gone CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,374
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090688
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    just lol at watching fitness videos

    fuck is wrong with u
    the only fitness i watch is janoy if that even counts and blaha's gossip vids on the mirror channels tbh

  18. #18
    all hope is gone CuckernautShitness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2016
    Posts
    7,374
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090688
    and muscle metrix :/

  19. #19
    Senior Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    3,551
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    adultchild is a fictional character all posts are for entertainment purposes

  20. #20
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    the only fitness i watch is janoy if that even counts and blaha's gossip vids on the mirror channels tbh
    I have a list of channels I watch for info and memes
    meme list: janoy, Blahino, muscle metrix and Dom
    informative list: Cali move and FitnessFAQs
    mix of meme and informative: alpha destiny
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions