Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If all guys in the world deleted their social media(or deleted all female contacts), you would see the quality of females go up drastically within a year

Girls today are not wife material, we know this. Unless you find that 1 in a million gem that hasnít been corrupted by beta orbiters, and drowned in attention from betas on social media, just donít get married, and donít even take women seriously. They arenít worth itt these days. Sad but true.

If all guys would band together to fix this problem, and stopped being beta orbiters and praising sloots every time they post a slutty picture, and just either deleted their social media, or deleted all females off of it, Iíd be willing to bet women started acting right again within the first year(probably much less than that)

Women need men. They canít live without us, and they canít function without attention from us. The problem comes when betas give them all that attention to the MAX 24/7 on social media...it makes it so the girls are stuck up and basically very low quality, and slutty.

In theory, we, as men, can fix the problem of todayís LOW QUALITY WOMEN. But it would take all men banding together, in unison, and basically stop being betas.

I feel we donít do this, most guys will never know what itís like to have a quality woman. It was COMMON 50+ years ago to find a quality, loyal, non slutty, wife material female. Today, it is almost unheard of. Itís a sad state of affairs boyos
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Weight
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    I think I made a thread similar to this before but yeah I agree.

Weight
    All-you-can-eat
    Height
    Not enough to get laid in 2018
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Too bad that'll never happen. Lol @ marriage anyway. Waste of money. That's enough to pay for a decade or two of steroids.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Too bad that'll never happen. Lol @ marriage anyway. Waste of money. That's enough to pay for a decade or two of steroids.
    I lol @ marriage these days too...but if you lived in the 50’s or earlier, you wouldn’t lol @ it, and it would be a great, fulfilling thing...back when women were worth a damn
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Agreed in general except remember something, that women back then weren't good girls due to choice, they were good girls due to social pressure and risked ostracization from their community and social circles if they got a reputation for beeing loose. ALso when women aren't as much in the workforce they were much more dependent on the man to marry and provide, so if they didn't have that due to a poor reputation they were SOL.

Don't romanticize women of the past too much. They were just as slooty, they just didn't have the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Stay mad, Corky.

Weight
    Lusty
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    They were just as slooty, they just didn't have the chance.
    Told my dad I can only find fuckbuddies and all girls are slutty these days. He smirks. Saying it’s always been like that.

Social media has for sure changed things though, and society promotes degeneracy hardcore at this point. Moving a girl from single hoedom into relationship mode is a different animal these days
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity -=-8 years high without coming down, 8 weeks working out in gym with broken hand and 10x bigger than YOU
    35% native American 100% Irish, 25% German
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, wrist vascular bone graft nonunion
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    ďThus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.Ē
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    i think it would take a lot more for women to reach the creme-de-la-creme crops found on this forum, though...

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    i think it would take a lot more for women to reach the creme-de-la-creme crops found on this forum, though...
    Watch it

Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PissBrah View Post
    Watch it
    you didn't mention me when i was your biggest fan, you're dead to me now

Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    you didn't mention me when i was your biggest fan, you're dead to me now
    I have list of people im gonna give shoutout guess youndont want anymore

Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PissBrah View Post
    I have list of people im gonna give shoutout guess youndont want anymore
    i'll come back when you shout me out

wooooooo !

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    No one is ever wife material. Honestly, the sexual freedom setup is ideal. The only issue is the monopoly of sex. If everyone could have sex with others of equivalent value, that would be ideal. But instead, all women from subhuman to 10/10 are monopolized by chads. Women should not be given such free reign, and the trade of sex should be regulated to a degree. Every man has a right to prime pussy

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    No one is ever wife material. Honestly, the sexual freedom setup is ideal. The only issue is the monopoly of sex. If everyone could have sex with others of equivalent value, that would be ideal. But instead, all women from subhuman to 10/10 are monopolized by chads. Women should not be given such free reign, and the trade of sex should be regulated to a degree. Every man has a right to prime pussy
    lmao

i guess u could go out n rape some prime bitches then since its ur right
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    beautiful
    black
    cocks

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    lmao

i guess u could go out n rape some prime bitches then since its ur right
    Men should be assigned sex partners. If a woman wants sex, she signs a consent form, and she is issued an equal status partner. Not one that severely mogs her like in the modern world.

And honestly, I would be all for rape being legalized, but I have female family members so that won't work.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Why would you follow a female on the internet in the first place. 99% are completely uninteresting and appear borderline retarded when they write. You can see pictures of boobs if you want without following any boring garbage

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    Men should be assigned sex partners. If a woman wants sex, she signs a consent form, and she is issued an equal status partner. Not one that severely mogs her like in the modern world.
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Itíll be interesting, in a way I feel like itíll lower standards because there is less acessability for females to see other females more attractive and do something to better their appearance because of this inspiration/role model process you see on Instagram (eg: females getting into lifting)

But in the other hand you donít have to worry about shit like filters and editing in which just makes them appear attractive when theyíre really not, but by the time most guys realise they done care, or are too beta to say anything and just stick with it.

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    But if 99 out of 100 men would agree on deleting their social media then one Chad or even one virgin asshole would see his chance and white knight females even harder...
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    It’ll be interesting, in a way I feel like it’ll lower standards because there is less acessability for females to see other females more attractive and do something to better their appearance because of this inspiration/role model process you see on Instagram (eg: females getting into lifting)

But in the other hand you don’t have to worry about shit like filters and editing in which just makes them appear attractive when they’re really not, but by the time most guys realise they done care, or are too beta to say anything and just stick with it.
    Females lifting is the worst thing that ever happened. Women should never do more than light cardio and yoga

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast