Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Yes social media caused this problem not joining the workplace.
    End urself

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1076 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    End urself
    Please be quiet

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Please be quiet
    Legit kill yourself right fkn now. Nobody cares what ur dementia inflicted tiny skull has in it. Nobody wants to hear u. Make it pop for a real nigga.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Itís sad that men are so beta and absolutely whipped by pussy. We are supposed to be the rulers of the world. We are supposed to be the head of the household. We fight and win wars. We conquer nations. We start, and run, multi billion dollar businesses, we control the rules of or country, we have the power to put our foot down and set whatever rules we want to live by, we are supposed to be the alpha rulers of the world. And yet 99% of men these days are truly beta as fuck, and absolutely OWNED by fucking pussy. Itís a really really sad state that men are in these days. If ALL MEN united and put their fucking pants back on and said fuck this shit, we are taking this world back NOW. Women would be absolutely powerless and would have NO CHOICE but to be submissive to us, and the best part about it???? THEY WOULD LOVE THAT. Because that is what nature intended. Truly a sad fucking backwards ass world we have created these days....
    I can say that I tend to agree with you to an extent. As in... your original post. But I have no problem with women doing their thing. Live and let live. But at the same time -- FUCK the attention whores. The sluts. The bitches not even worth their weight. So again, on this subject -- we can agree.

Also a point -- it is when it does or has become rabid and militant feminism that the issue also arises, in my opinion. And that's all it is. An opinion.

But who is this "WE"??

And I'm not being confrontational... But what have you done? Are you head of the household? Have you fought for your country? Started a business? Serious question. Because I am. And have. And have.

So I say this, again, coming from a position of doing and being those things in which you list and claim that men should be. But I say this also because I actually DID get that one-out-of-a-million girl. Great looking (5'1", 100lbs, with an 8/10 body and 7-8/10 face -- I'm not scared to be realistic and my standards for her may be biased, but most others would and do agree).

I also had to work my ass off courting her to keep her. She GOT and GETS all the attention from beta white-knights. And many men lesser than I have had the shit kicked out of them by me for trying to pick her up in my presence. And if not in my presence, after the fact because she told me or let me know.

She dated one guy for 7 years through high school and into college. He was a son of a bitch. She cheated on him twice with the same guy (during high school) in the same month (because he was a son of a bitch). I was her third. I know this. She IS faithful. I say this with confidence, not cockiness or arrogance, because it is demonstrated time and time again. It is a give and take, equal relationship. And it's great, even though I have been a bastard to her at times.

So, maybe I am that rare guy. But I don't mind it. Fuck all the cheap sluts. Fuck all the attention-whoring. Fuck all of that. But ALL men like me should be so lucky.

Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    My view is basically the same as his.
    Lifting is for men. Women who do it just do it to boost their narcissism. They typically had issues growing up and need even more attention than normal woman, and have insane mental illnesses. They view themselves as gods and cannot live without being worshipped. Have u ever actually talked to girls who lift "seriously"? Imo, they are always annoying as fuck.
    i agree with everything you are saying. As much as i hate admitting it, im probably wrong in finding them attractive, but its just a primal instinct to me.

And yeah female competitors, especially the more muscular ones tend to be insufferable lol.

bikini are insufferable in their own way because they're so stuck up and think they're the hottest cunt to walk the earth.

anything below that and/or dont aspire to be this i think generally okay though. but you make a brilliant point.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

PISSBRAH fan club!

BLOAT CREW

20 year old FREAK

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    i agree with everything you are saying. As much as i hate admitting it, im probably wrong in finding them attractive, but its just a primal instinct to me.

And yeah female competitors, especially the more muscular ones tend to be insufferable lol.

bikini are insufferable in their own way because they're so stuck up and think they're the hottest cunt to walk the earth.

anything below that and/or dont aspire to be this i think generally okay though. but you make a brilliant point.
    Good lord biki competitors are absolutely cunty.
    like, I'm fine with girls who just want to get into shape, but the fitness culture, Jim Shark, etc. consumes a lot of them who do it, and ends up making them insanely annoying.
    Instagram fitness was a fucking mistake

Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Yeah and if I just jump and clap my heels 3 times world hunger will end.

Nice one faggot.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Squirrel View Post
    I can say that I tend to agree with you to an extent. As in... your original post. But I have no problem with women doing their thing. Live and let live. But at the same time -- FUCK the attention whores. The sluts. The bitches not even worth their weight. So again, on this subject -- we can agree.

Also a point -- it is when it does or has become rabid and militant feminism that the issue also arises, in my opinion. And that's all it is. An opinion.

But who is this "WE"??

And I'm not being confrontational... But what have you done? Are you head of the household? Have you fought for your country? Started a business? Serious question. Because I am. And have. And have.

So I say this, again, coming from a position of doing and being those things in which you list and claim that men should be. But I say this also because I actually DID get that one-out-of-a-million girl. Great looking (5'1", 100lbs, with an 8/10 body and 7-8/10 face -- I'm not scared to be realistic and my standards for her may be biased, but most others would and do agree).

I also had to work my ass off courting her to keep her. She GOT and GETS all the attention from beta white-knights. And many men lesser than I have had the shit kicked out of them by me for trying to pick her up in my presence. And if not in my presence, after the fact because she told me or let me know.

She dated one guy for 7 years through high school and into college. He was a son of a bitch. She cheated on him twice with the same guy (during high school) in the same month (because he was a son of a bitch). I was her third. I know this. She IS faithful. I say this with confidence, not cockiness or arrogance, because it is demonstrated time and time again. It is a give and take, equal relationship. And it's great, even though I have been a bastard to her at times.

So, maybe I am that rare guy. But I don't mind it. Fuck all the cheap sluts. Fuck all the attention-whoring. Fuck all of that. But ALL men like me should be so lucky.
    Tried to rep but on spread

I never joined the military, no. I have started a business, yes.

But really what I am talking about is literally nothing more than relationships. A huge part of life, as a human, naturally, is our relationships. I’m not even talking about how much money we make, how many business we own, did we join the military, do we feed the homeless. I simply talking about people’s value in a relationship. And women, these days, have almost zero value, for the reasons I’ve talked about...having said that, the beta males I’ve talked about also provide almost zero value in a relationship.

I’m not even talking about anything beyond that. That’s a whole different argument. So....why do I deserve a high value girl in a relationship? Because when I am in a relationship, I am a high value partner. I may act like I hate all women on here, but I don’t, and when I find a woman that I BELEIVE to be of value, I don’t think they could ask for a much better partner than me.
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Tried to rep but on spread

I never joined the military, no. I have started a business, yes.

But really what I am talking about is literally nothing more than relationships. A huge part of life, as a human, naturally, is our relationships. I’m not even talking about how much money we make, how many business we own, did we join the military, do we feed the homeless. I simply talking about people’s value in a relationship. And women, these days, have almost zero value, for the reasons I’ve talked about...having said that, the beta males I’ve talked about also provide almost zero value in a relationship.

I’m not even talking about anything beyond that. That’s a whole different argument. So....why do I deserve a high value girl in a relationship? Because when I am in a relationship, I am a high value partner. I may act like I hate all women on here, but I don’t, and when I find a woman that I BELEIVE to be of value, I don’t think they could ask for a much better partner than me.
    Right on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234