Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weight
    All-you-can-eat
    Height
    Not enough to get laid in 2018
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Looks like America's freedom is a little too much freedom.

Time to find a religious girl who is saving herself for marriage.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Looks like America's freedom is a little too much freedom.

Time to find a religious girl who is saving herself for marriage.
    just lol if you think religious girls aren't slutty, when a religious girl says she's 'saving herself for marriage', what she's really saying is 'i'll swallow you like i haven't eaten for 2 weeks and you can plow my ass till i prolapse'

Weight
    All-you-can-eat
    Height
    Not enough to get laid in 2018
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    just lol if you think religious girls aren't slutty, when a religious girl says she's 'saving herself for marriage', what she's really saying is 'i'll swallow you like i haven't eaten for 2 weeks and you can plow my ass till i prolapse'
    Finding relogious girl now

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    You should consider deleting yourself.

Crippled anime sage He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    To make it with women you need to find one young thats outside of college, kinda chubby that you can essentially be her dad and mold her views/ pill her.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

modern day philo$opher . Uneducationed's Avatar
    Weight
    Wanna see my dick or something?
    Height
    The perfect height
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    To make it with women you need to find one young thats outside of college, kinda chubby that you can essentially be her dad and mold her views/ pill her.
    Literally did this exact thing with an ex

Gets boring after a while. Discourse + having your views regularly challenged is required in order for a relationship to be healthy.

At least you're learning though young peyton.
    200% Nigga

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    Agreed in general except remember something, that women back then weren't good girls due to choice, they were good girls due to social pressure and risked ostracization from their community and social circles if they got a reputation for beeing loose. ALso when women aren't as much in the workforce they were much more dependent on the man to marry and provide, so if they didn't have that due to a poor reputation they were SOL.

Don't romanticize women of the past too much. They were just as slooty, they just didn't have the chance.
    A “sloot” that hasn’t slooted....isn’t a sloot though....it really is a matter of action. I am of the mindset that women should raise kids. They have no business trying to be breadwinners and competing with men in the workplace. We can see all the problems and drama that causes. We need to go back to pre-world war 2 days. Women trying to become breadwinners was the beginning of all this mess. Staying home and raising kids is not an insult and it’s not sexist, raising kids is arguably the most important thing anyone can do in our society. The men should go to work and provide for the family, this leaves the man feeling fulfilled and alpha....and he woman should raise the kids and pas on the family values to future generations...this ensures that our society KEEPS the values that matter. Kids today are raised by strangers and social media, it’s no wonder women grow up to be absolute degenerate sluts, and men grow up beta as fuck with absolutely no idea how to even be a man.
    Last edited by Mcfreako; 2018-02-13 at 05:30 PM.
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    This fucking guy is bottom of the barrel and heís complaining about low quality women. This dude canít shit, get hard, go a day without drugs, or even hold a casual relationship down for any length of time. The list goes on and on.

The lack of self awareness with you is strong.

You will never find more than what you are.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    A “sloot” that hasn’t slooted....isn’t a sloot though....it really is a matter of action. I am of the mindset that women should raise kids. They have no business trying to be breadwinners and competing with men in the workplace. We can see all the problems and drama that causes. We need to go back to pre-world was 2 days. Women trying to become breadwinners was the beginning of all this mess. Staying home and raising kids is not an insult and it’s not sexist, raising kids is arguably the most important thing anyone can do in our society. The men should go to work and provide for the family, this leaves the man feeling fulfilled and alpha....and he woman should raise the kids and pas on the family values to future generations...this ensures that our society KEEPS the values that matter. Kids today are raised by strangers and social media, it’s no wonder women grow up to be absolute degenerate sluts, and men grow up beta as fuck with absolutely no idea how to even be a man.
    To be honest I dont think you are setting an example of how to be in any way

You need to calm down

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    But if 99 out of 100 men would agree on deleting their social media then one Chad or even one virgin asshole would see his chance and white knight females even harder...
    Itís sad that men are so beta and absolutely whipped by pussy. We are supposed to be the rulers of the world. We are supposed to be the head of the household. We fight and win wars. We conquer nations. We start, and run, multi billion dollar businesses, we control the rules of or country, we have the power to put our foot down and set whatever rules we want to live by, we are supposed to be the alpha rulers of the world. And yet 99% of men these days are truly beta as fuck, and absolutely OWNED by fucking pussy. Itís a really really sad state that men are in these days. If ALL MEN united and put their fucking pants back on and said fuck this shit, we are taking this world back NOW. Women would be absolutely powerless and would have NO CHOICE but to be submissive to us, and the best part about it???? THEY WOULD LOVE THAT. Because that is what nature intended. Truly a sad fucking backwards ass world we have created these days....
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Bloom daywalker alt confirmed

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It’s sad that men are so beta and absolutely whipped by pussy. We are supposed to be the rulers of the world. We are supposed to be the head of the household. We fight and win wars blablablablabalabalaase----------3d t part about it???? THEY WOULD LOVE THAT. Because that is what nature intended. Truly a sad fucking backwards ass world we have created these days..
    calm down bri

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
    This fucking guy is bottom of the barrel and he’s complaining about low quality women. This dude can’t shit, get hard, go a day without drugs, or even hold a casual relationship down for any length of time. The list goes on and on.

The lack of self awareness with you is strong.

You will never find more than what you are.
    You’re angry because I Negged you at some point, be honest. Also, nothing in your post is even remotely true and it just exposes you as a bitter tryhard. Beta as fuck tbh. I mog you in every possible way in life. I’ve been with more, and better women than you can even get to acknowledge your existence, I just don’t settle, and I have the highest of standards and do not compromise, and if I never get married because of it, I’m more than fine with accepting that.
    Last edited by Mcfreako; 2018-02-13 at 05:37 PM.
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOM View Post
    To be honest I dont think you are setting an example of how to be in any way

You need to calm down
    If every man in this world shared my mindset on this topic, none of you would have to settle for a life with no women, or a life of cuckoldry married to a slutty girl that you settled for.
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    You’re angry because I Negged you at some point, be honest. Also, nothing in your post is even remotely true and it just exposes you as a bitter tryhard. Beta as fuck tbh. I mog you in every possible way in life. I’ve been with more, and better women ham you can even get to acknowledge your existence, I just don’t settle, and I have the highest of standards and do not compromise, and if I never get married because of it, I’m more than fine with accepting that.

Nothing in my post is true? You said every single thing I got all that information from you. You’ve been ranting for over a decade on these forums about the same shit, man we all know you. You’re an open book with your life.

But yeah brah I’m angry you mog me.

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1076 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    Have you seen that new series Waco? About that religious guy in America who made all these married couples join his cult and he fkd all their wives but made the guys celibacy. True story LOL

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
    Nothing in my post is true? You said every single thing I got all that information from you. You’ve been ranting for over a decade on these forums about the same shit, man we all know you. You’re an open book with your life.

But yeah brah I’m angry you mog me.

1. Ok you got me on the constipation part from taking kratom...
    2. I never said ANYWHERE that I can’t get hard, in fact it’s the opposite, I have an unquenchable sex drive probably higher than almost any 16 year old male(and I’m 33)
    3. Other than kratom, I don’t use drugs, and haven’t in a long time. If you’re talking about kratom, yes I use kratom
    4. I’ve had 3 relationships that have lasted over 2 years...one of them lasted 2+ years, one lasted 4 years, another lasted 2+ years, and then I’ve had a whole slew of much shorter term ones and one night stand and hookups in between these. I briefly dated a doctor a few years ago, that I made a thread about and even posted pics. And I’m currently talking to more than one girl, both of which are hotter than any girl you have ever even TOUCHED in your life.

So there, I lied, you were right about me being constipated, so technically SOMETHING you said was true. Good job.
    Last edited by Mcfreako; 2018-02-13 at 05:50 PM.
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1076 Post(s)
    A “sloot” that hasn’t slooted....isn’t a sloot though....it really is a matter of action. I am of the mindset that women should raise kids. They have no business trying to be breadwinners and competing with men in the workplace. We can see all the problems and drama that causes. We need to go back to pre-world war 2 days. Women trying to become breadwinners was the beginning of all this mess. Staying home and raising kids is not an insult and it’s not sexist, raising kids is arguably the most important thing anyone can do in our society. The men should go to work and provide for the family, this leaves the man feeling fulfilled and alpha....and he woman should raise the kids and pas on the family values to future generations...this ensures that our society KEEPS the values that matter. Kids today are raised by strangers and social media, it’s no wonder women grow up to be absolute degenerate sluts, and men grow up beta as fuck with absolutely no idea how to even be a man.
    You could argue that it wasn't women wanting to be bread winners that caused all the problems but the internet and social media. Females who are wanting to be bread winners don't go around being sloots or trying to gain a of ton random attention, they are working their ass trying to climb the career ladder.

Social media / internet makes everyone have access to numerous people good and bad. This has driven ego's, changed dopamine chases i.e. wanting to chase random likes and be popular instead of chasing hobbies / interests.
    Last edited by Enigma; 2018-02-13 at 05:57 PM.

Shareef don't like it TheMightyAnus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    Agreed in general except remember something, that women back then weren't good girls due to choice, they were good girls due to social pressure and risked ostracization from their community and social circles if they got a reputation for beeing loose. ALso when women aren't as much in the workforce they were much more dependent on the man to marry and provide, so if they didn't have that due to a poor reputation they were SOL.

Don't romanticize women of the past too much. They were just as slooty, they just didn't have the chance.
    if you let people do whatever they want they would all be robbing and killing each other. thats why we have rules in our society. letting women do whatever they want isnt making them happier or making our society better. if you let children eat whatever they want theyll just eat candy and pepsi all day. just because you stop them from doing that doesnt mean its not "natural".
    I'm just too good at this.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    You could argue that it wasn't women wanting to be bread winners that caused all the problems but the internet and social media. Females who are wanting to be bread winners don't go around being sloots or trying to gain a of ton random attention, they are working their ass trying to climb the career ladder.

Social media / internet makes everyone have access to numerous people good and bad. This has driven ego's, changed dopamine chases i.e. wanting to chase random likes and be popular instead of chasing hobbies / interests.
    Women joining the workforce has damned us for generations to come. Kids grow up without parents now. The media controls them, and the media is run by libtards and sjw’s. We are fucked.

Social media boosted women’s ego to ultra high levels because of all the beta orbiters....so now women are more stuck up than ever and think they are entitled to whatever they want. They think they rule the world, and they don’t. They NEVER will. The only EVER have whatever power men CONCEDE to them. Unfortunately, because so many men these days are pumped full of estrogen and stripped of their masculinity and raised to be absolute beta cucks, that they bow down to these sluts willingly. It’s sickening. I fucking hate sluts like that(99.9% of women today), it’s no secret, I’m vocal about it. But equally as bad, if not worse, are the no balls, low test, high estrogen, beta nu-males that hand that power over to women. They completely betrayed their own gender to grovel at the feet of these low quality attention sluts, and that is the worst part of all of this. Until we get rid of the beta cucks, we are fucked and it will never get better
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast