Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64
  1. #21
    Mega Autist Tactical Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 25 2015
    Posts
    1,884
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    You ever consider getting checked for bipolar? Not a rip at you just srs q.
    Not at me... But some could mistake me for it. I'm not. My moods are just very different, can come on quite aggressively, and are sometimes obvious based on some days when I go on posting sprees vs. when I'm below radar and not in the mood for conversation or discussion.

    It's a newer development. But no mental illnesses.

    Just thought I'd tell you a bit about me

  2. #22
    Banned Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    She needs inpatient help
    they should just start injecting all of her fruits with coconut oil or something tbh

  3. #23
    Indestructible Likeaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 27 2017
    Weight
    205lbs
    Height
    5’11”
    Posts
    711
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20516878
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    There's no way she would listen to me. It would be beating a dead horse. She's literally in a hospital where they tell her the same shit I would say. The only thing you could really do at this point is literally force calories into her and try to rehab her as her hormones return to normal.
    Ah man...that’s just brutal. Not much you can do except be supportive and maybe pray for her if you belive in God. Everyone gets frustrated man, don’t be too hard on yourself.
    “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,
    I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.”

  4. #24
    Senior Member AdultChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2017
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    1,735
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    There's no way she would listen to me. It would be beating a dead horse. She's literally in a hospital where they tell her the same shit I would say. The only thing you could really do at this point is literally force calories into her and try to rehab her as her hormones return to normal.
    facefuck her & cum down her throat
    the quest for 1200 ng/dl morning test lvls continues
    Quote Originally Posted by bropiss View Post
    Weird how having everyday routines of work+shitposting memes...+videogames can conceal depression and fool you into thinking you are doing ok.
    (When in reality you are stagnating hard and fast forwarding trough life without actually doing anything.)
    However, try add 10-20 hours of extra obligations/responsibility into that equation and witness how fragile your little bubble really was.
    a snake that cannot shed its skin must die

  5. #25
    Indestructible Likeaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 27 2017
    Weight
    205lbs
    Height
    5’11”
    Posts
    711
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20516878
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    She needs inpatient help
    Agreed.
    “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,
    I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.”

  6. #26
    Platinum Member cookiefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2015
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18004065
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    they should just start injecting all of her fruits with coconut oil or something tbh

    If she's in hospital they will be forcing her to eat, making sure she doesn't burn excess calories, and going with her to the bathroom. Best place for her. It'll sort he, as long as she doesn't relapse when she comes out.

  7. #27
    Banned Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    If she's in hospital they will be forcing her to eat, making sure she doesn't burn excess calories, and going with her to the bathroom. Best place for her. It'll sort he, as long as she doesn't relapse when she comes out.
    When she posts her food and stuff though, all she ever eats is like fruit and veggies. Which isn't bad, but it's almost All she eats. I think they give her nutritional drinks though, which she freaks out about.

  8. #28
    Platinum Member cookiefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2015
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18004065
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    When she posts her food and stuff though, all she ever eats is like fruit and veggies. Which isn't bad, but it's almost All she eats. I think they give her nutritional drinks though, which she freaks out about.
    Maybe she's in a shit hospital then lol. Fuck, I dunno. Her calories should be being carefully planned by them

  9. #29
    Banned Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Maybe she's in a shit hospital then lol. Fuck, I dunno. Her calories should be being carefully planned by them
    not to mention that she was working out one morning too.
    but it seems like they have her under actual watch now since she got moved somewhere else. From ehat i can tell, she has slightly recovered from her worst state, but is obviously still not in a place that she should be.

  10. #30
    Platinum Member cookiefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2015
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18004065
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    not to mention that she was working out one morning too.
    but it seems like they have her under actual watch now since she got moved somewhere else. From ehat i can tell, she has slightly recovered from her worst state, but is obviously still not in a place that she should be.

    To be quite honest she shouldn't even be having access to the internet right now. It's ridiculous. But again maybe a shit hospital, or that's just the way things are these days.

  11. #31
    Rogue Paladin Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    IceCrown Citadel
    Weight
    185
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    7,640
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    bet she's starving herself for attention. never forget if you were to do it nobody would give a damn.
    "Glory to the Scourge!"
    "I was a fool to trust in the light." (of his former life and role)
    "The Lich King has given me true power!"
    "I will be twice the king my father was."
    "Lordaeron shall be reborn."
    "Who is this 'darkness' anyway?"

  12. #32
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09 2016
    Posts
    6,376
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Eugenia Cooney will be like this soon.
    You keep your distance with a system of touch
    And gentle persuasion
    I'm lost in admiration
    Could I need you this much?
    Oh, you're wasting my time
    You're just—, just—, just wasting time

  13. #33
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason View Post
    Eugenia Cooney will be like this soon.
    Would still smash no matter how sickly and ashened she gets.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

  14. #34
    Banned Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Knight View Post
    bet she's starving herself for attention. never forget if you were to do it nobody would give a damn.
    I know nobody would care.
    But is it wrong to look another and to feel pain to know that they are in pain?
    Idk.
    Maybe I'm stupid. I can't help it either.

  15. #35
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    452
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    You can save her by injecting tren in her. She’ll fucking eat after that.
    1800 tinder matches - 0 lays crew

  16. #36
    Banned Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VIRGIN View Post
    You can save her by injecting tren in her. She’ll fucking eat after that.
    Does it make u hungrier than MK677? That's pretty much the only real result I've noticed from this thing, aside from crazy dreams. My performance in the gym has literally not changed and it's too early to see if it'll make me taller

  17. #37
    100% National HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Weight
    160
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    1,461
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Would still smash no matter how sickly and ashened she gets.



    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    I know nobody would care.
    But is it wrong to look another and to feel pain to know that they are in pain?
    Idk.
    Maybe I'm stupid. I can't help it either.
    Would you feel saddened by an drug addict or degen gamlber who destroyed their life and didn't want help?
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    it's ok i'm used to being made fun of

    it's just background noise at this point

  18. #38
    Senior Member VIRGIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2017
    Posts
    452
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    Does it make u hungrier than MK677? That's pretty much the only real result I've noticed from this thing, aside from crazy dreams. My performance in the gym has literally not changed and it's too early to see if it'll make me taller
    Can’t make a comment on that because I haven’t tried both yet. Tren is just widely known for its crazy increase in appetite.
    1800 tinder matches - 0 lays crew

  19. #39
    Banned Squatlow_Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 12 2018
    Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    1,606
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post





    Would you feel saddened by an drug addict or degen gamlber who destroyed their life and didn't want help?
    yeah probably. Especially if they weren't really a mean person

  20. #40
    100% National HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Weight
    160
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    1,461
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    yeah probably. Especially if they weren't really a mean person
    aw
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckernautShitness View Post
    it's ok i'm used to being made fun of

    it's just background noise at this point


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions