Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

just left from getting my hair cut and my car burst into flames lmfaoooo

cliffs:
    Get into my car, it smells of burning plastic and my radio stopped working, thought I would get home and check it out

gets real smokey in there I take a 44oz drink I have and dump it in my dash on the fire, its obvious at the point there is a srs short and its arching like a welder and shooting sparks

I realize at this point its game over there is no stopping it without an extinguisher, I run into the walmart parking lot the police station is right next to there. Realize my phone is in my pocket and dial 911 as they pick up a cop is already there blocking the road off

started acting very scared when the cops and fire trucks showed up to make it look like this event really effected me (my radio fried 5 days ago I knew my electrical system was having major problems, I basically knew my car could burst into flames any second) told them I smelled burning plastic but I just thought it was my alternator belt slipping. Was just praying to god that they wouldn't search it there is like 500 3cc syringes and all different size needles in my spare tire well. Put it in there to throw it away but never did cause I'm lazy AF

they get done interrogating me, this stupid bimbo cop that is like 25 hot and most likely useless asks me if anyone is coming to pick me up. I'm like no I haven't called anyone, she offers to give me a ride. I say sure

she starts driving in the opposite direction of my house, I'm like is this like super bad I'm just gonna go on calls with you now? Shes like no were just going to the station. I'm like huh? Why? She said they can't leave the city. I'm like SMH I thought you were driving me to my house. She is like no I just didn't wan't you to be stranded in the cold. I was just thinking there is a police station 20 feet from us you dumb ass whore. Should have raped her for that.

told her to drop me at best buy and had my buddy come get me and we lolled at how much I smell like an electrical fire

sorry for not cliff cliffs
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Didn’t read, I guess

Lol “Should have raped her for that.“

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    now that I think of it the only person that stopped to help me was a black chick. Everyone saw me standing next to a flaming car and didn't even car to ask if I needed help

fucking white scum
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!