Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Made My Mouthguard

mould completed

now shipping it back to impact mouthguards for them to craft me a perfectly fitted custom mouthguard

J-drama crew
    Babymetal crew
    Japanese Girlfriend Crew
    Explosion Crew

Weight
    200 lbs
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You gonna wear that mouthguard while you lift weights brah?
    Lift cause it's cheaper than seeing a shrink.

Disclaimer: I have low IQ and everything I post on here is fiction. Any similarity to real life events is purely coincidence.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDudeDanny View Post
    You gonna wear that mouthguard while you lift weights brah?
    boxing dude
    J-drama crew
    Babymetal crew
    Japanese Girlfriend Crew
    Explosion Crew

TRASH 新 ドラゴン He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    should make the mold wider and expand your palate
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Do you compete in boxing or do u just train?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    Do you compete in boxing or do u just train?
    training to compete

thanks to the new shift i got on at work I can now start to spar multiple times a week

I reached my goal weight of 175 down from 205. might go down to 170 though
    J-drama crew
    Babymetal crew
    Japanese Girlfriend Crew
    Explosion Crew

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeYourSelf View Post
    training to compete

thanks to the new shift i got on at work I can now start to spar multiple times a week

I reached my goal weight of 175 down from 205. might go down to 170 though

Legit tbh.
    I wanna start doing some kind of fighting thing, but I don't have a car of my own and the only places near me is shit like krav maga for old ladies.
    Do you think just using a punching bag/shadowboxing and chit at my house would be semi legit?

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    195lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Gotta protect that bite alignment...once it gets out of alignment you get bad feelings.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Legit tbh.
    I wanna start doing some kind of fighting thing, but I don't have a car of my own and the only places near me is shit like krav maga for old ladies.
    Do you think just using a punching bag/shadowboxing and chit at my house would be semi legit?

yes if you can hang your punching bag somewhere

the punching bags with a stand are useless
    J-drama crew
    Babymetal crew
    Japanese Girlfriend Crew
    Explosion Crew

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    yes if you can hang your punching bag somewhere

the punching bags with a stand are useless
    neat
    I had a friend up in wyoming who helped me train boxing stuff for a month, but I had to come back down here and had no one to work with.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    mould completed

now shipping it back to impact mouthguards for them to craft me a perfectly fitted custom mouthguard

do you know if mouth guards can fix bite alignment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    "Zyzz is the most aesthetic because he could take the most roids and look the least "freaky"'.....
    Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    God damn this Nigga lookin hungry as fuck he needa come up on some mcdonalds real soon or roast that dog an eat it

Also that bike is garbagio he aint stuntin thow thay shit out into the trizzash

PISSBRAH fan club!

*negs new members crew*

Weight
    200 lbs
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hang the punching bag and follow the techniques in this youtube vid. It teaches you the basics of boxing and martial arts.

Lift cause it's cheaper than seeing a shrink.

Disclaimer: I have low IQ and everything I post on here is fiction. Any similarity to real life events is purely coincidence.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Legit tbh.
    Honestly no. You'll just be training/ingrains bad habits. If you truly wanna train, get a car then. Also the leaves mags place may offer boxing/Thai classes it's common.

Barring that, get a car, in the meantime get in plenty of running and calisthenics.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDudeDanny View Post
    Hang the punching bag and follow the techniques in this youtube vid. It teaches you the basics of boxing and martial arts.

Bruce lee shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    YEah we need to bring back curb stompings and fuckin beat downs and violent rape

Shits too soft these days

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Honestly no. You'll just be training/ingrains bad habits. If you truly wanna train, get a car then. Also the leaves mags place may offer boxing/Thai classes it's common.

Barring that, get a car, in the meantime get in plenty of running and calisthenics.
    Calisthenics I get, but does running even affect it that much? My stamina when running seemed to be a lot different than my stamina while actually doing something, like back when I did wrestling. Seemed like running narely helped.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Calisthenics I get, but does running even affect it that much? My stamina when running seemed to be a lot different than my stamina while actually doing something, like back when I did wrestling. Seemed like running narely helped.
    Definitely. For wrestling and grappling you're more always full tilt. During those interactions conditioning like burgers/sprinting etc (I like non stop calisthenics pullup/dip/squat jump combos) are where it's at.
    In boxing it's a little less full tilt constantly (bc the lack of holding) and you get those mini breaks between combos.

In all though, that one minute rest between rounds is where the running shines. You just recover so much better in between rounds, that's what cardio does. Running/cardio gets you in fresh each round.

It will also help in active phases, if you are in anaerobic mode your aerobic capacity is100%, so it def helps to have that high.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Google aerobic base for sports. Even low intensity low bpm cardio should be developed, to improve things like ejection fraction, pump volume etc whatever all that bullshit is called lol. HIIT is the big thing now but that should be added to your running, another tool, not a replacement.
    Strength/Filt Log

Weight
    185lbs
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Definitely. For wrestling and grappling you're more always full tilt. During those interactions conditioning like burgers/sprinting etc (I like non stop calisthenics pullup/dip/squat jump combos) are where it's at.
    In boxing it's a little less full tilt constantly (bc the lack of holding) and you get those mini breaks between combos.

In all though, that one minute rest between rounds is where the running shines. You just recover so much better in between rounds, that's what cardio does. Running/cardio gets you in fresh each round.

It will also help in active phases, if you are in anaerobic mode your aerobic capacity is100%, so it def helps to have that high.
    Legit post, much appreciated. Ngl, I probably haven't done legit cardio since junior year of high school

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Gotta protect that bite alignment...once it gets out of alignment you get bad feelings.
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    "Zyzz is the most aesthetic because he could take the most roids and look the least "freaky"'.....
    Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    God damn this Nigga lookin hungry as fuck he needa come up on some mcdonalds real soon or roast that dog an eat it

Also that bike is garbagio he aint stuntin thow thay shit out into the trizzash

PISSBRAH fan club!

*negs new members crew*