Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Faggot

  1. #21
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,394
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    now that I think about it @Nine this makes no sense cause banned camp was pretty fun with the different characters and everything it is ruined now there was even a time I preferred to post in banned camp over the main shit section.

  2. #22
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    8,519
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Brah there was a solid offer 1 rap for the BBRP account unbanned and ready to go. Why you choose to be so stubborn about it is beyond me.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

  3. #23
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    19,925
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520198
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBeerRedneckPenis View Post
    Yeah, I was meaning even before this banned camp 2.

    He had barred my moheemtamir, bodybuildingredpill, naturalbodybuilderval, and maybe other accounts that were permabanned from even being able to see/access the banned camp

    Very petty


    That bro needs to examine his life

    When you own a forum and someone brings fun and activity to your forum so you ban them. How does that make any sense?
    Bro noone really wants you here though. lol I don't see why you don't get that other than death knight it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

    This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    i payed cash when i was 28

  4. #24
    Banned X2 BaconBeerRedneckPenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05 2018
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    Brah there was a solid offer 1 rap for the BBRP account unbanned and ready to go. Why you choose to be so stubborn about it is beyond me.
    Post from my phone 99% of time
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Bro noone really wants you here though. lol I don't see why you don't get that other than death knight it seems
    You want me here too tho

  5. #25
    Banned Death Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Weight
    210
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    10,960
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBeerRedneckPenis View Post
    Post from my phone 99% of time


    You want me here too tho
    Lol, he likes the attention he gets from you regarding the nattyornot debate. Soon it won't matter though.

  6. #26
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    19,925
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520198
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Knight View Post
    Lol, he likes the attention he gets from you regarding the nattyornot debate. Soon it won't matter though.
    Nah not really I blocked the moheem and BBRP account dude. He would tag me like 6x a day with the same thread
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

    This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    i payed cash when i was 28

  7. #27
    Banned X2 BaconBeerRedneckPenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05 2018
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Nah not really I blocked the moheem and BBRP account dude. He would tag me like 6x a day with the same thread
    I was slowly opening people’s eyes to your “natty” status,

    So they wouldn’t be so shocked when you’d admit to starting your “first” cycle

    Good teamwork bro


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions