Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    No one cares if someone is fat lolz....unless you’re sitting next to them on a plane or in a movie theatre or some shit...in which case yeah fuck them....but otherwise, no one cares lol what are u talking about.....I mean obviously no one wants to fuck a fatty but what do u expect
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Judging people does not help. You can not change people or you can do is guide them to make the right decision and support them.
    u have to first judge them to be able to guide them

if ur trying to get someone to make the right decision then ure necessarily judging them because ur acting as if theyre making the wrong decision
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2018-03-10 at 09:57 PM.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Judging people does not help. You can not change people or you can do is guide them to make the right decision and support them.
    ???

Yes it does. Being fat is something you can change. If a fat kid gets bullied for being fat he/she will be more inclined to not want to be fat and look at options to change it.
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

avatar by zombiebrah Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I've sucked dick for coke. Not my proudest blowjob

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    u have to first judge them to be able to guide them

if ur trying to get someone to make the right decision then ure necessarily judging them because ur acting as if theyre making the wrong decision
    Yes true. I was thinking about the negative judging and putting people down. If that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    ???

Yes it does. Being fat is something you can change. If a fat kid gets bullied for being fat he/she will be more inclined to not want to be fat and look at options to change it.
    ^^^ not true

Weight
    hissening 500lbs
    Height
    6'6 500lbs and you?
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    more reason to push the bloatmaxx movement on these beta normies they will eat it up n buy bloatmaxx grizzly shirts
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Just measure the calf bro Zee Why Zee Zee's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n76ccc76 View Post
    1) the medical code of ethics:
    Why should I adopt a set of values that you've arbitrarily decided are numero uno?

so its ethically correct to provide care for everyone regardless if they are a bad person and their problem is self induced. I think it should extend outside of physicians for everyone.

Good for you. Sharing your opinion doesn't make it the truth, though.

What your saying, is this
    *you're

: "I would rather no one pay taxes towards health care for people with self induced injury. I would rather they die than help them because I prefer money."

I'm only saying that people who unnecessarily incur healthcare costs with their own decisions are acting selfishly. You're just projecting to take what I've said and assume it to mean something else.

2) Haha, this is where your going to feel stupid.
    *you're

The irony, it burns.

[QUOTE]
    I feel extremely disgusted at my self for overdosing when I used drugs and costing the healthcare having to make sure I didnt die. ALL of the work I do is voluntary my only expenses goes towards food and gym membership I am literally the definition of broke atm, but still I continue to pursue voluntary work because I feel as if I need to give back to society, this is going to extremely self centred but the people I help are always thankful and so appreciative its a feeling I have learned to love, I simply love helping others out and making positive impacts on peoples lives even though I get no money for doing this and myself am broke.
    [QUOTE]

It doesn't surprise me that you're a drugo - you can empathize with fatties more strongly because you're both people who incur external cost to others through their own gluttony. Of course you take my posts personally because I'm talking about you by extension. You might as well take it personally, too, because unlike someone who just goes after fatties because they're physically unattractive, but gives people that abuse other stuff a free pass, I don't have a double standard. You've all got work to do.

Also, I said: 'If you're saying what you're saying and not living a minimalist life and donating every extra cent to others, then your comments are just lip service so you can feel good about yourself.' I didn't assume you did or didn't behave a certain way, only made a conditional statement. But evidently your life is a mess - who are you to tell others of their sinfulness?

3) There are 7 deadly sins. Gluttony and Greed (the sin you have) are separate sins. But there is hope for you because apparently charity cures greed by putting the desire to help others above storing up treasures for ones self.

According to the Bible. Guess we'd better state that eating shellfish is an abomination too, because the Bible says so.

4) You are saying you would rather people die than be helped because of there sins. Even though you yourself are committing a sin because you are being greedy by putting your personal treasures over the desire to help others.

I'm just saying that people who incur costs paid by others due to their own gluttony are being selfish.

5) I think what I said earlier can answer this, and im tired and must sleep.

Speaking of tired, you'll find this post puts to rest everything you've said.

My amusement at being told I'm sinful isn't because I think I'm anywhere close to being a perfect person or that I don't have problems, sins, to address - I just think it's funny that I'm being told by somebody who both doesn't understand me or know what my sins are, but also that I'm being told to effectively remove the splinter from my own eye by somebody with a plank in their own eye.
    People who live awesome and amazing lives don't spend time posting on forums about how awesome and amazing their lives are.

Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    I mainly judge obese people, not just "fat".
    Because at some point they went from fat (which can be made to look alright, you can fool yourself) into obese
    And they either felt that they were getting huge and didn't care (problematic)
    Or cared but not enough to try to do something different (problematic)
    Or felt entitled (problematic)
    Obese people have a major flaw in their personality, and that's a huge turn off

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=Zee Why Zee Zee;2092376]Why should I adopt a set of values that you've arbitrarily decided are numero uno?

Good for you. Sharing your opinion doesn't make it the truth, though.

*you're

I'm only saying that people who unnecessarily incur healthcare costs with their own decisions are acting selfishly. You're just projecting to take what I've said and assume it to mean something else.

*you're

The irony, it burns.

[QUOTE]
    I feel extremely disgusted at my self for overdosing when I used drugs and costing the healthcare having to make sure I didnt die. ALL of the work I do is voluntary my only expenses goes towards food and gym membership I am literally the definition of broke atm, but still I continue to pursue voluntary work because I feel as if I need to give back to society, this is going to extremely self centred but the people I help are always thankful and so appreciative its a feeling I have learned to love, I simply love helping others out and making positive impacts on peoples lives even though I get no money for doing this and myself am broke.

It doesn't surprise me that you're a drugo - you can empathize with fatties more strongly because you're both people who incur external cost to others through their own gluttony. Of course you take my posts personally because I'm talking about you by extension. You might as well take it personally, too, because unlike someone who just goes after fatties because they're physically unattractive, but gives people that abuse other stuff a free pass, I don't have a double standard. You've all got work to do.

Also, I said: 'If you're saying what you're saying and not living a minimalist life and donating every extra cent to others, then your comments are just lip service so you can feel good about yourself.' I didn't assume you did or didn't behave a certain way, only made a conditional statement. But evidently your life is a mess - who are you to tell others of their sinfulness?

According to the Bible. Guess we'd better state that eating shellfish is an abomination too, because the Bible says so.

I'm just saying that people who incur costs paid by others due to their own gluttony are being selfish.

Speaking of tired, you'll find this post puts to rest everything you've said.

My amusement at being told I'm sinful isn't because I think I'm anywhere close to being a perfect person or that I don't have problems, sins, to address - I just think it's funny that I'm being told by somebody who both doesn't understand me or know what my sins are, but also that I'm being told to effectively remove the splinter from my own eye by somebody with a plank in their own eye.
    i was tired when I wrote that hence my bad spelling and grammer... how is my life a mess I havent done a illegal drug in over 3 - 4 months and in that time I have got drunk maybe 5 times max (all because people invited me out) I was never a druggie really, I was just interested in trying out different things because I was bored and LSD and MDMA turned my life around for the better. I am a huge advocate for those substances. Anyway, I couldnt care less about your personal opinion on me. You can make all the attacks you want, if I was ashamed I wouldnt have shared it.

People who get in a car crash should not be helped because they know the dangerous of getting into a car crash when they decided to get into a car. If they never got into a car they would have never got injured. Its their own fault, why should we help them? Just let them die.

Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    i dont give a fuck if ppl are fat. makes it easier for me to feel better than them if that could get any easier anyway
    Public Idiot Number 1

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    I mainly judge obese people, not just "fat".
    Because at some point they went from fat (which can be made to look alright, you can fool yourself) into obese
    And they either felt that they were getting huge and didn't care (problematic)
    Or cared but not enough to try to do something different (problematic)
    Or felt entitled (problematic)
    Obese people have a major flaw in their personality, and that's a huge turn off

Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincipalPCbrah View Post

tell me when you get babi pangang

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    tell me when you get babi pangang
    no gonna order duck with szechuan sauce right now!

i found babi pangang ok but not that great compared to it (maybe cause i left it in the fridge instead of directly trying)

Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincipalPCbrah View Post
    no gonna order duck with szechuan sauce right now!

i found babi pangang ok but not that great compared to it (maybe cause i left it in the fridge instead of directly trying)
    ok, gonna order dominos

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    ok, gonna order dominos
    check message i send you!

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i was tired when I wrote that hence my bad spelling and grammer...
    I don't mean to put you down - legitimately trying to be helpful right now, it's spelled, 'Grammar'. I know it seems unlikely that I'm not trying to one-up you right now but I spelled grammar as grammer for a while, and when it means the system and structure of language, it gives somebody working against you an easy pass to be smug as fuck.

how is my life a mess I havent done a illegal drug in over 3 - 4 months and in that time I have got drunk maybe 5 times max (all because people invited me out) I was never a druggie really, I was just interested in trying out different things because I was bored and LSD and MDMA turned my life around for the better. I am a huge advocate for those substances. Anyway, I couldnt care less about your personal opinion on me. You can make all the attacks you want, if I was ashamed I wouldnt have shared it.
    Maybe I characterized you wrongly

People who get in a car crash should not be helped because they know the dangerous of getting into a car crash when they decided to get into a car. If they never got into a car they would have never got injured. Its their own fault, why should we help them? Just let them die.

Well there are numerous things here that need to be addressed. The number one thing, most important factor, is I never said fat people should die when they have medical problems. I just said that in a society with socialized medicare, they are being selfish. You're just assuming I believe that they should be left to die.

People who get in cars can be hurt or killed because of actions which are the fault of other people. But lets say somebody gets into a car, makes a bunch of reckless and dangerous decisions and gets in a bad accident. I'd say they are selfish too.
    People who live awesome and amazing lives don't spend time posting on forums about how awesome and amazing their lives are.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Why Zee Zee View Post
    I don't mean to put you down - legitimately trying to be helpful right now, it's spelled, 'Grammar'. I know it seems unlikely that I'm not trying to one-up you right now but I spelled grammar as grammer for a while, and when it means the system and structure of language, it gives somebody working against you an easy pass to be smug as fuck.

Maybe I characterized you wrongly

Well there are numerous things here that need to be addressed. The number one thing, most important factor, is I never said fat people should die when they have medical problems. I just said that in a society with socialized medicare, they are being selfish. You're just assuming I believe that they should be left to die.

People who get in cars can be hurt or killed because of actions which are the fault of other people. But lets say somebody gets into a car, makes a bunch of reckless and dangerous decisions and gets in a bad accident. I'd say they are selfish too.
    something happened in my childhood that i have trying to act on

you remember harry potter? when I was like 6 I saw the train used in the films and queued up to meet the drivers and be shown around the front of the train, but other children were pushing in front and being rude 6 year old me didnt care, I queued up for ages on top of that made sure I let the girls get on first. I knew that no matter how others acted I was doing the right thing, just because others were pushing in I was doing the right thing waiting my turn and being patient caring about others first.

Guess what happened. The drivers saw me being kind and polite and drove off when i was inside I got to saw the drivers drive the harry potter train from the inside. Was the best day of my life as a kid seriously.

Just because other people are selfish doesnt mean you have to be, I guess the reason I was struggling was because i would project my own self hatred onto other people, but know I try to be kind to everyone no matter how selfish they are, because they might change.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    something happened in my childhood that i have trying to act on

you remember harry potter? when I was like 6 I saw the train used in the films and queued up to meet the drivers and be shown around the front of the train, but other children were pushing in front and being rude 6 year old me didnt care, I queued up for ages on top of that made sure I let the girls get on first. I knew that no matter how others acted I was doing the right thing, just because others were pushing in I was doing the right thing waiting my turn and being patient caring about others first.

Guess what happened. The drivers saw me being kind and polite and drove off when i was inside I got to saw the drivers drive the harry potter train from the inside. Was the best day of my life as a kid seriously.

Just because other people are selfish doesnt mean you have to be, I guess the reason I was struggling was because i would project my own self hatred onto other people, but know I try to be kind to everyone no matter how selfish they are, because they might change.

That's a good story but I'm not being selfish at all. I'm pointing out that other people are being selfish. You're claiming that calling other people selfish, when they are, is selfish, and that simply doesn't make sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don’t mind fat people unless it’s on a plane. The seats are already small enough, and when you get a fatty spilling over into your seat for 5 hours it’s not pleasant. Buy two god damn seats if you want to be fat.

Weight
    83kg
    Height
    183cms
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Fat people would be fine if I didn't have to look at them or pay for their healthcare. They are generally weak people with no shame. Only in the west do we tolerate them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast