Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    Agree for the most part, but if they were motivated enough it wouldn't matter.

Like I said.. It's mostly females pushing this shit because they can get away with it. Take away chubby chasers and make these fat sluts femcels and all thyroid/delayed gratification etc problems would figure themselves out real qwik.
    lol yeah dude my first post was pretty much same as yours. Fucked up minds think alike etc

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1056 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    If I end up "whaleness", I would just take a shitload of coke.
    Then once you stop taking it you have no energy and your appetite is fucked though. We both know this better than most lol
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

i payed cash when i was 28

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    meh I always go further with it. Metabolism is the obvious one but then you have thyroid, genes that influence impulse control, ability to delay gratification etc
    I doubt a lot of the fat people have above issues. More the case of over eating and not even realizing it.

Lets say you put all the fat people on an island and only gave them 800 calories every day I bet 90% of them would have dropped a ton of weight.

Just measure the calf bro Zee Why Zee Zee's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n76ccc76 View Post
    Because I thought saving peoples lives, regardless of the reason they are in that position is more important than materialistic items.
    Only an immature person who has difficulty accepting personal responsibility for their own behavior would fail to make a distinction between somebody who is in a position not through fault of their own and somebody who is.

Wealth is overrated and is less important than humanity.

Then go and donate your money to fat people for their quadruple bypass. Life lession: People don't believe what they say they believe. They believe what they act out in the world. If you're saying what you're saying and not living a minimalist life and donating every extra cent to others, then your comments are just lip service so you can feel good about yourself.

Just remember thinking like that makes you greedy which is just as bad as their gluttony.

Gluttony is another word for greed, it's just eating specific. They're both greedy with what they put down their gullets and greedy for the costs they incur on the tax payer. It's not greedy to point out this truth.

Just because they did a bad thing doesnt mean you need to.
    It's not a bad thing to point out facts.

I think we can afford not to have a nice new car if it means saving someones life.

That's a strange way to justify being forced to pay for people I don't know to have medical procedures necessitated by their own decisions because of their gluttony.
    People who live awesome and amazing lives don't spend time posting on forums about how awesome and amazing their lives are.

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Then once you stop taking it you have no energy and your appetite is fucked though. We both know this better than most lol
    I have a different opinion on coke than other drugs like meth. I have done coke for a decent amount of time once to drop weight and I kept the weight for 2 years after stopping.

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    I doubt a lot of the fat people have above issues. More the case of over eating and not even realizing it.

Lets say you put all the fat people on an island and only gave them 800 calories every day I bet 90% of them would have dropped a ton of weight.
    yeah that would be impulse control, which is regulated by serotonin, which is regulated by the receptor, which is regulated by genes. This one is implicated in drug addiction as well. People eat excess food to cope with emotional pain the same as someone else who uses illegal substances would. And then certain people are much more prone to emotional pain and neuroticism too. Genes all the way down

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveLoads420 View Post
    Me hating fat people has got me living rent free in your mind enigma, this isnt good.

You need to stop thinking about me ok.
    I only think about you when I'm reading your posts. Just got to free your mind LOL

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    yeah that would be impulse control, which is regulated by serotonin, which is regulated by the receptor, which is regulated by genes. This one is implicated in drug addiction as well. People eat excess food to cope with emotional pain the same as someone else who uses illegal substances would. And then certain people are much more prone to emotional pain and neuroticism too. Genes all the way down
    It really comes down to how bad do you want something. Why do you think people who are addicted to drugs start changing when they hit rock bottom? Because their "want" to change overrides their "need" to take the drug. They want to change "bad" because their life has become a complete mess and their desire to change would be a lot stronger. Someone who is fat may not have the want to lose weight bad enough to make the changes. People love to sugar coat their problems behind science, when I believe the reality is they are weak, or simply too lazy to make the changes.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1056 Post(s)
    I have a different opinion on coke than other drugs like meth. I have done coke for a decent amount of time once to drop weight and I kept the weight for 2 years after stopping.
    I think they're almost interchangable. The effects are slightly different but basically the same and WD is the same IMO
    MicrowavedBlaha

This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    I think they're almost interchangable. The effects are slightly different but basically the same and WD is the same IMO
    Never gone through WD or got addicted to coke

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    It really comes down to how bad do you want something. Why do you think people who are addicted to drugs start changing when they hit rock bottom? Because their "want" to change overrides their "need" to take the drug. They want to change "bad" because their life has become a complete mess and their desire to change would be a lot stronger. Someone who is fat may not have the want to lose weight bad enough to make the changes. People love to sugar coat their problems behind science, when I believe the reality is they are weak, or simply too lazy to make the changes.
    we're not really on the same page and anything further will be pointless tbh

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1056 Post(s)
    Never gone through WD or got addicted to coke
    But you used it enough consistently to lose weight?

MicrowavedBlaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    stfu fat fuck
    Bloatmaxxx crew
    Pizza is life crew

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Why Zee Zee View Post
    Only an immature person who has difficulty accepting personal responsibility for their own behavior would fail to make a distinction between somebody who is in a position not through fault of their own and somebody who is.

Then go and donate your money to fat people for their quadruple bypass. Life lession: People don't believe what they say they believe. They believe what they act out in the world. If you're saying what you're saying and not living a minimalist life and donating every extra cent to others, then your comments are just lip service so you can feel good about yourself.

Gluttony is another word for greed, it's just eating specific. They're both greedy with what they put down their gullets and greedy for the costs they incur on the tax payer. It's not greedy to point out this truth.

It's not a bad thing to point out facts.

That's a strange way to justify being forced to pay for people I don't know to have medical procedures necessitated by their own decisions because of their gluttony.
    1) the medical code of ethics:

I. A physician shall be dedicated to providing competent medical care, with compassion and respect for
    human dignity and rights.

IX. A physician shall support access to medical care for all people.

so its ethically correct to provide care for everyone regardless if they are a bad person and their problem is self induced. I think it should extend outside of physicians for everyone. What your saying, is this: "I would rather no one pay taxes towards health care for people with self induced injury. I would rather they die than help them because I prefer money."

2) Haha, this is where your going to feel stupid. I feel extremely disgusted at my self for overdosing when I used drugs and costing the healthcare having to make sure I didnt die. ALL of the work I do is voluntary my only expenses goes towards food and gym membership I am literally the definition of broke atm, but still I continue to pursue voluntary work because I feel as if I need to give back to society, this is going to extremely self centred but the people I help are always thankful and so appreciative its a feeling I have learned to love, I simply love helping others out and making positive impacts on peoples lives even though I get no money for doing this and myself am broke.

3) There are 7 deadly sins. Gluttony and Greed (the sin you have) are separate sins. But there is hope for you because apparently charity cures greed by putting the desire to help others above storing up treasures for ones self.

4) You are saying you would rather people die than be helped because of there sins. Even though you yourself are committing a sin because you are being greedy by putting your personal treasures over the desire to help others.

5) I think what I said earlier can answer this, and im tired and must sleep.

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    so why cant you quit meth then? stupid cunt who inherited everything and never made any of your own money
    Disclaimer: Im mentally ill and everything i post is not true and fabricated for fiction and fun, making them unusable in court.
    FOUNDER of the ** Degenerate Crew**
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked as fuck View Post
    i let them play their games
    and i play my games
    in the end i get what i want and they get what they deserve (fucking nothing)

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)

I. A physician shall be dedicated to providing competent medical care, with compassion and respect for

so its ethically correct to provide care for everyone regardless if they are a bad person and their problem is self induced. I think it should extend outside of physicians for everyone. What your saying, is this: "I would rather no one pay taxes towards health care for people with self induced injury. I would rather they die than help them because I prefer money."

2) Haha, this is where your going to feel stupid. I feel extremely disgusted at my self for overdosing when I used drugs and costing the healthcare having to make sure I didnt die. ALL of the work I do is voluntary my only expenses goes towards food and gym membership I am literally the definition of broke atm, but still I continue to pursue voluntary work because I feel as if I need to give back to society, this is going to extremely self centred but the people I help are always thankful and so appreciative its a feeling I have learned to love, I simply love helping others out and making positive impacts on peoples lives even though I get no money for doing this and myself am broke.

3) There are 7 deadly sins. Gluttony and Greed (the sin you have) are separate sins. But there is hope for you because apparently charity cures greed by putting the desire to help others above storing up treasures for ones self.

4) You are saying you would rather people die than be helped because of there sins. Even though you yourself are committing a sin because you are being greedy by putting your personal treasures over the desire to help others.

Damn that "xanax" really grilled you didn't it?
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    But you used it enough consistently to lose weight?

I never got addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    so why cant you quit meth then? stupid cunt who inherited everything and never made any of your own money
    Damn where did all this anger come from? I have said multiple times because I have a weak mind. If I had a true addiction I wouldn't be able to say no to using around certain people and I would crave when overseas. WTF I work and I have paid for heaps of stuff like my hobbies and trips. Like fk I even pay for my partner to travel when he feels like coming. Yes I do a lot of dumb shit.

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1056 Post(s)

Yoo what happened to you xxx account
    MicrowavedBlaha

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    well, theyre impacting other people n it would be retarded not to judge em. not that u shouldnt also judge urself, druggies, n other faggots. not judging people implies no willingness to improve them n others. so if u want to make shit better, u have to judge = ur a retarded postmodernist fgt if u dont want to judge

not that anyone doesnt judge others, its just that some people r cowardly liars n arent honest about it
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2018-03-10 at 09:49 PM.

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    well, theyre impacting other people n it would be retarded not to judge em. not that u shouldnt also judge urself, druggies, n other faggots. not judging people implies no willingness to improve them n others. so if u want to make shit better, u have to judge = ur a retarded postmodernist fgt if u dont judge
    Judging people does not help. You can not change people or you can do is guide them to make the right decision and support them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast