Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1. #1
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674

    I am the bigmane on campus. smashing tattooed chick soon.png

    Every time i am at uni i just walk around judging cunts. i mog everyone, literally cant take my eyes off a window reflection of myself when i walk past, triceps busting out my tshirt, love watching faggots stare at me. Srsly i am the bigmane on campus.

    in my 2 years there this year ive only been mogged twice by some Chinese national weightlifter, probs gets his parents to end him pharma raws with his legal steroids in ching chong land lol what a geek. and a BBC.

    I have this tattooed chick in my environmental law class>said she works at the pharmacy across campus>realize i bought needles & syringes from her last year>hopefully has forgot. anyway im gonna smash that slut, i love chicks with tattoos because they're always freaks. fuck bitches who as kinky as they get, is doggystyle. i think shes like 23 though, probs will end up having a boyfriend. anyway going to begin project fuck class mate and sit in awkwardness of class for next 16 weeks of semester this week.

    if she remembers my roidcell ass ill ask her if they have new 18g needles yet (i bought the whole stock)
    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  2. #2
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    8,500
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    I hit f5 a few times but no pics are loading?
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

  3. #3
    pharmabro autistic warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02 2017
    Posts
    1,446
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    Every time i am at uni i just walk around judging cunts. i mog everyone, literally cant take my eyes off a window reflection of myself when i walk past, triceps busting out my tshirt, love watching faggots stare at me. Srsly i am the bigmane on campus.

    in my 2 years there this year ive only been mogged twice by some Chinese national weightlifter, probs gets his parents to end him pharma raws with his legal steroids in ching chong land lol what a geek. and a BBC.

    I have this tattooed chick in my environmental law class>said she works at the pharmacy across campus>realize i bought needles & syringes from her last year>hopefully has forgot. anyway im gonna smash that slut, i love chicks with tattoos because they're always freaks. fuck bitches who as kinky as they get, is doggystyle. i think shes like 23 though, probs will end up having a boyfriend. anyway going to begin project fuck class mate and sit in awkwardness of class for next 16 weeks of semester this week.

    if she remembers my roidcell ass ill ask her if they have new 18g needles yet (i bought the whole stock
    )
    Lmao.

    She a phatmacist? If so, we are VERY understanding about roid usage. Srs

    Even most women i date or relatiinship are pharmacist and also some doctors. Pharmacist girls i met are all cool with me using gear and dont have a negative view on it like the general public does
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    I banned @autistic warrior for spamming longcats all over the place and he had so much fun in banned camp I almost had to unban to get the point across.

    Srs. This place was in a rage over his ban and he was in there having a blast.

    Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    God damn this Nigga lookin hungry as fuck he needa come up on some mcdonalds real soon or roast that dog an eat it
    *Street fighting crew*

  4. #4
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    I hit f5 a few times but no pics are loading?
    not posting a pic to misc until i rape juniors at next years arnold. as long as this BBC isnt competing should be G

    My goal is to overtake Johnald effer as miscs bigmane, since we're the same age.

    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  5. #5
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    Lmao.

    She a phatmacist? If so, we are VERY understanding about roid usage. Srs

    Even most women i date or relatiinship are pharmacist and also some doctors. Pharmacist girls i met are all cool with me using gear and dont have a negative view on it like the general public does
    i think just works there as store person, not sure ill find out thursday. We were looking at a legal case of baby formula last week and she was telling me how much money you can make from it, if you export it to china. smart gal. had a little funny exchange about her being a mum, deffs sliding in there slowly.

    if she is pharma 10/10 will get her to cook me gear.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  6. #6
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    @autistic warrior is a bio-chem degree hard? considering switching, would be keen to learn how to synthesize compounds and the pharmacokinetics of supplementation, steroids, etc.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  7. #7
    Is that you John Wayne? RyuSaibot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2018
    Location
    mom's basement
    Weight
    struggling
    Height
    6 foot manlet
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17338532
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    Every time i am at uni i just walk around judging cunts. i mog everyone, literally cant take my eyes off a window reflection of myself when i walk past, triceps busting out my tshirt, love watching faggots stare at me. Srsly i am the bigmane on campus.

    in my 2 years there this year ive only been mogged twice by some Chinese national weightlifter, probs gets his parents to end him pharma raws with his legal steroids in ching chong land lol what a geek. and a BBC.

    I have this tattooed chick in my environmental law class>said she works at the pharmacy across campus>realize i bought needles & syringes from her last year>hopefully has forgot. anyway im gonna smash that slut, i love chicks with tattoos because they're always freaks. fuck bitches who as kinky as they get, is doggystyle. i think shes like 23 though, probs will end up having a boyfriend. anyway going to begin project fuck class mate and sit in awkwardness of class for next 16 weeks of semester this week.

    if she remembers my roidcell ass ill ask her if they have new 18g needles yet (i bought the whole stock)
    BBCs don't even count. It's in their nature to mog whitebois. It's overstated and default mode for a 10 inch wristed nigga. So technically u only got mogged once, yet it was brutal since it was a chink mogging you Can't let that shit happen again. Find out his gym and replace the weights for Dingleberrie's

  8. #8
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuSaibot View Post
    BBCs don't even count. It's in their nature to mog whitebois. It's overstated and default mode for a 10 inch wristed nigga. So technically u only got mogged once, yet it was brutal since it was a chink mogging you Can't let that shit happen again. Find out his gym and replace the weights for Dingleberrie's
    chink had 4 plates on the bar for squats, in my head i think "decent i can do that" next thing i look over there is 6 and hes repping it. felt like jason genova.

    looks like the cinq on far left

    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Nonsense916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 18 2017
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Lol at making a thread about a girl you want to smash but in reality never will

  10. #10
    Platinum Member PissBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    160 cm
    Posts
    7,440
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Mirin

  11. #11
    pharmabro autistic warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02 2017
    Posts
    1,446
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    @autistic warrior is a bio-chem degree hard? considering switching, would be keen to learn how to synthesize compounds and the pharmacokinetics of supplementation, steroids, etc.
    it depends really. i have a very (pretty much unnoticeable) low level of autism and have a huge interest in medicine and science so its hard for me to say if its difficult or not as its just something im passionate about and found easy to study.

    do you have a passion for it? if so then i highly recommend !
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    I banned @autistic warrior for spamming longcats all over the place and he had so much fun in banned camp I almost had to unban to get the point across.

    Srs. This place was in a rage over his ban and he was in there having a blast.

    Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    God damn this Nigga lookin hungry as fuck he needa come up on some mcdonalds real soon or roast that dog an eat it
    *Street fighting crew*

  12. #12
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    it depends really. i have a very (pretty much unnoticeable) low level of autism and have a huge interest in medicine and science so its hard for me to say if its difficult or not as its just something im passionate about and found easy to study.

    do you have a passion for it? if so then i highly recommend !
    is it heavily maths based? what i struggle with is that i have a passion for the application of knowledge to bodybuilding related areas, steroids, supplements (pathways of certain aminos, stimulants etc), drugs and peptides, but not sure if i'll manage it, in a non applied sense.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  13. #13
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    Lol at making a thread about a girl you want to smash but in reality never will
    lol at being proud of training legs like shit
    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  14. #14
    pharmabro autistic warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02 2017
    Posts
    1,446
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    is it heavily maths based? what i struggle with is that i have a passion for the application of knowledge to bodybuilding related areas, steroids, supplements (pathways of certain aminos, stimulants etc), drugs and peptides, but not sure if i'll manage it, in a non applied sense.
    not overly maths based and you can use calculators at work etc.

    we are pretty much the opposite, im purely interested in medical science and application of medicine, which is what made me start lifting weights/ no joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    I banned @autistic warrior for spamming longcats all over the place and he had so much fun in banned camp I almost had to unban to get the point across.

    Srs. This place was in a rage over his ban and he was in there having a blast.

    Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    God damn this Nigga lookin hungry as fuck he needa come up on some mcdonalds real soon or roast that dog an eat it
    *Street fighting crew*

  15. #15
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    1,045
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    I hit f5 a few times but no pics are loading?

  16. #16
    Platinum Member Nonsense916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 18 2017
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    lol at being proud of training legs like shit
    Legs still mog yours

  17. #17
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    Legs still mog yours
    again, highly doubt that. also try training arms lol look about 16' delts over power the shit out of them.

    what do your legs measure
    Competed as a shit natty crew

    PISSBRAH fan club!

    BLOAT CREW

    20 year old FREAK

  18. #18
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    19,605
    Mentioned
    1050 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949694
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    again, highly doubt that. also try training arms lol look about 16' delts over power the shit out of them.

    what do your legs measure
    What do yours measure? I got around 26in but like mid quad not all the way up
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

    This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    i payed cash when i was 28

  19. #19
    Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2017
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Posts
    1,297
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    What do yours measure? I got around 26in but like mid quad not all the way up
    Just measured 26.75 so call it 27 at like mid quad. Not as lean as your legs tho, probs would be 26-25 dickskin shredded.

    Calves are 17’ lol train them like once a month.

    My legs are probs the biggest, at least in side shots (side chest and tris) than anyone I know at my age. I’ll attach a photo of my legs from when I was 17 years old and natty in a minute lol.

  20. #20
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    19,605
    Mentioned
    1050 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949694
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    Just measured 26.75 so call it 27 at like mid quad. Not as lean as your legs tho, probs would be 26-25 dickskin shredded.

    Calves are 17’ lol train them like once a month.

    My legs are probs the biggest, at least in side shots (side chest and tris) than anyone I know at my age. I’ll attach a photo of my legs from when I was 17 years old and natty in a minute lol.
    Yeah my legs mog. Keep in mind I'm a lifetime Nat atm. On like 10yrs of training aka 4 years of gains and 6 years plateau srs
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

    This 31 year old 10$ survery-filling MILLIONARE Paid CASH for his house when he was 28. You can't make up bigger delusions than this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    i payed cash when i was 28


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions