Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83
  1. #61
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    20,971
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090702
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post




    That's just the truth TBH. CNN hates Trump bit there nowhere near the delusion level of Alex Jones breitbart ect
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  2. #62
    Platinum Member kylesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 13 2017
    Posts
    2,945
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherBlaha View Post
    pot, kettle, black


    oh yeah, you deleted your posts I see, LMAO

    you calling me a faggot? you little bitch

    I might have hit a nerve, again.
    I haven't deleted any posts ?

  3. #63
    Senior Member BrotherBlaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11 2016
    Posts
    6,739
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    INB4 a torrent of twitter posts from random communists
    the thing is, I don't even post anything remotely political anymore

    just sometimes react to a thread, get carried away etc.
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    I just spread diseases
    Quote Originally Posted by snail whisperer View Post
    I broke no fap for enigma

  4. #64
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    20,971
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090702
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Instinct View Post
    Are you retarded? Every real expert loves the Iran deal.
    He thinks that we gave them 300 million dollars because that's what breitbart reported even though we just unfroze their assets.

    Alex Jones and breitbart are the ones being dishonest but doesn't matter CNN is fake news
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  5. #65
    Senior Member hatersbeware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2017
    Posts
    1,898
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by glolifetarantino View Post
    What do think Obama could bench?
    who cares what that twink benches, the real question is how much the man of the couple benches


  6. #66
    Senior Member BrotherBlaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11 2016
    Posts
    6,739
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by kushgod View Post
    I haven't deleted any posts ?
    yeah, I later realized you didn't, sorry for that

    dunno why it seemed like you did, my bad
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    I just spread diseases
    Quote Originally Posted by snail whisperer View Post
    I broke no fap for enigma

  7. #67
    Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    12,153
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by hatersbeware View Post
    who cares what that twink benches, the real question is how much the man of the couple benches

    Classic example of West Africa v East Africa

    Like a different race phenotype
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

  8. #68
    Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    12,153
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Instinct View Post
    Are you retarded? Every real expert loves the Iran deal.

    https://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/25/p...ngs/index.html
    this isn't true

    Its just standard divide in foreign policy direction

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    He thinks that we gave them 300 million dollars because that's what breitbart reported even though we just unfroze their assets.

    Alex Jones and breitbart are the ones being dishonest but doesn't matter CNN is fake news
    https://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/07/p...ing/index.html

    Think you are only half right about that
    Last edited by glolifetarantino; 2018-03-13 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

  9. #69
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    frank
    Height
    zane
    Posts
    15,948
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    That is true he did. I already understand that obama was taking big time credit for getting troops out of Iraq even though everyone and their mama said to keep them there and move back the date. Then ISIS grew and grew and grew without obama doing a thing about it. I remember ISIS had a group of Christians pinned on top of a hill...and instead of getting them weapons obama send some bottled water.

    But anyway we could have stayed in Iraq for as long as we wanted. Was the Iraqi government going to MAKE us leave? lmao.

    So Bush set up the date...obama took credit for it...the withdrawal backfired...then liberals and obama blamed Bush. Where have we heard that before??? Almost as funny as obama getting credit for the Trump economy.
    this is exactly what happened ^^. of course they wont acknowledge it

    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    Who gets to decide who is a "real expert"????
    of course they get to choose lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyM View Post
    Clinton WAS the cause of the recession. Read up on the China Trade Bill and see what it did to our economy and what it continues to do. NAFTA will always be the worst trade agreement of all time, fortunately I’m sure the clintons made millions from it.
    welcome to the thread. in one post you mogged flinch and the 2 or 3 other idiots who follow him around. well done

  10. #70
    Banned IronLaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2018
    Posts
    2,252
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    He thinks that we gave them 300 million dollars because that's what breitbart reported even though we just unfroze their assets.
    Who was forcing us to give them anything? They got $300 million (probably a lot more) to prop up their murderous regime (#1 state sponsor of terrorism, taught insurgents to make IEDs in Iraq killing thousands of American soldiers, etc) who chants Death to America and calls us Satan.

    And what do we get out of the deal? Anything? Anything?

    Its a shame obama and the democrats dont care about America as much as they care about radical islam, illegals, freaks, queers, etc.

  11. #71
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    20,971
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090702
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    Who was forcing us to give them anything? They got $300 million (probably a lot more) to prop up their murderous regime (#1 state sponsor of terrorism, taught insurgents to make IEDs in Iraq killing thousands of American soldiers, etc) who chants Death to America and calls us Satan.

    And what do we get out of the deal? Anything? Anything?

    Its a shame obama and the democrats dont care about America as much as they care about radical islam, illegals, freaks, queers, etc.
    We just handed them 400 million and that was the deal. 100% right bro
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  12. #72
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    frank
    Height
    zane
    Posts
    15,948
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    He thinks that we gave them 300 million dollars because that's what breitbart reported even though we just unfroze their assets.

    Alex Jones and breitbart are the ones being dishonest but doesn't matter CNN is fake news
    wow you are so off. would you like to know what the Iran Deal was????

    first off (main point), the iran deal actually put us in DANGER of nuclear attacks within the lifetime of people living today. NO other president has done this... We are committed to stopping Israel (our allies) from stopping the iranians (our enemies). just think about that...

    -Obama signed over 150 BILLION (not million flinch) over to the Iranian Mullahs. you know, those mullahs who chant "death to America"???

    - withing 10 years (when the deal ends) they will get nuclear weapons, and be the strongest power in the M.E...consequence free

    -the deal doesnt let us or the UN INSPECT THEM. it lets iran inspect themselves. LOL.

    - the deal also says the USA and the UN have to teach Iran how to protect their nukes. LOL. so as i stated above, the deal says we are obligated to stop Israel from stopping Iran from launching nukes at them

    -Obama basically became the lead spokesperson for Iran.

    -This deal was nothing more than Anti American, Anti West, Anti Semetic bullshit

    @IronLaw it was more like 150 billion
    Last edited by microwavedbeef; 2018-03-13 at 09:12 PM.

  13. #73
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    20,971
    Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090702
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    wow you are so off. would you like to know what the Iran Deal was????

    first off (main point), the iran deal actually put us in DANGER of nuclear attacks within the lifetime of people living today. NO other president has done this... We are committed to stopping Israel (our allies) from stopping the iranians (our enemies). just think about that...

    -Obama signed over 150 BILLION (not million flinch) over to the Iranian Mullahs. you know, those mullahs who chant "death to America"???

    - withing 10 years (when the deal ends) they will get nuclear weapons, and be the strongest power in the M.E...consequence free

    -the deal doesnt let us or the UN INSPECT THEM. it lets iran inspect themselves. LOL.

    - the deal also says the USA and the UN have to teach Iran how to protect their nukes. LOL. so as i stated above, the deal says we are obligated to stop Israel from stopping Iran from launching nukes at them

    -Obama basically became the lead spokesperson for Iran.

    -This deal was nothing more than Anti American, Anti West, Anti Semetic bullshit

    @IronLaw it was more like 150 billion
    Lol
    Natty crew~~


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  14. #74
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    frank
    Height
    zane
    Posts
    15,948
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Lol
    well thought out, highly educated response













    just admit, you have no idea about the deal. you never read it. you saw some article on Salon and you even misquoted that

    this is a double jordan post


  15. #75
    Senior Member obesemane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 07 2017
    Weight
    108kg HAHAHAHAHAH
    Height
    6'5
    Posts
    4,560
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    wow you are so off. would you like to know what the Iran Deal was????

    first off (main point), the iran deal actually put us in DANGER of nuclear attacks within the lifetime of people living today. NO other president has done this... We are committed to stopping Israel (our allies) from stopping the iranians (our enemies). just think about that...

    -Obama signed over 150 BILLION (not million flinch) over to the Iranian Mullahs. you know, those mullahs who chant "death to America"???

    - withing 10 years (when the deal ends) they will get nuclear weapons, and be the strongest power in the M.E...consequence free

    -the deal doesnt let us or the UN INSPECT THEM. it lets iran inspect themselves. LOL.

    - the deal also says the USA and the UN have to teach Iran how to protect their nukes. LOL. so as i stated above, the deal says we are obligated to stop Israel from stopping Iran from launching nukes at them

    -Obama basically became the lead spokesperson for Iran.

    -This deal was nothing more than Anti American, Anti West, Anti Semetic bullshit

    @IronLaw it was more like 150 billion
    imagine being this boomer, not even ur era m8
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

    *PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

    *BAZINGA CREW*

    *instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

  16. #76
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    frank
    Height
    zane
    Posts
    15,948
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by obesemane123 View Post
    imagine being this boomer, not even ur era m8
    dont even know what that means

    stick with vynz

  17. #77
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 " (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Yeah and a fucking supposed day trader running 8ius kg growth a day is too afraid to post a physique pic. Fuck off dude you're the biggest fraud out of the frauds and OP ended up being a black paki with A cup gyno
    i think youre still mad about your own bank account statement tricking you

    lol
    I advise through PM.

  18. #78
    Senior Member mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2017
    Height
    6'1 " (yes half)
    Posts
    7,621
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42053930
    I advise through PM.

  19. #79
    Senior Member Inshallah_blaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 27 2017
    Posts
    1,703
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    you are the fucking moron if you can't see that the only ones that are going to benefit from it are the rich.
    I had a 7 page convo with finch about this in my history where i smashed all his liberal soundbytes about the tax plan. Go read it

  20. #80
    Banned IronLaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2018
    Posts
    2,252
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    We just handed them 400 million and that was the deal. 100% right bro
    Sounds like a pretty fucking stupid "deal" to me. Usually in a deal both sides get something....what did we get out of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    it was more like 150 billion
    I thought so but I wasnt sure if it was stemmed from this deal or some other BS obama/iranian born muslim valerie jarrett were involved in.


 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions