Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)

Has anyone here tried GABA supplements?

If so, what did you notice? Is it true that you feel numbness when you are goin to sleep? Did it help you make any gains?
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    240 on skittles
    Height
    Chad
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Shit's weak. Get something with Diphenhydramine in it. If that doesn't work get Seroquil, that shit will knock your ass out.
    Waiting for Blaha to commit suicide - crew
    It pretty big for a bodybuilder - crew

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    heard they are good for d8 raping twinks
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    phenibut which is a gaba derivatives, noticed facial numbness at 1.5 grams, not much in terms of effects apart from drop in anxiety (stopped sweating, biting nails). i once mied 2g with a shit tonne of stimulants and it felt really euphoric, not a high, just felt good.
    Competed as a shit natty crew

PISSBRAH fan club!

BLOAT CREW

20 year old FREAK

Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    dont fuck with GABA boys
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    dont fuck with GABA boys
    Why not....give us details
    C A R L P O S T I N G crew

Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gainzmaster5000 View Post
    phenibut which is a gaba derivatives, noticed facial numbness at 1.5 grams, not much in terms of effects apart from drop in anxiety (stopped sweating, biting nails). i once mied 2g with a shit tonne of stimulants and it felt really euphoric, not a high, just felt good.
    I went full retard on phenibut and dosed it at doses between like 10-15 grams at a time, many times per day, for weeks at a time, and it got to a point where at night I would be laying in bed with the lights off and I would literally hear MASSIVE clashes of thunder inside my head....I mean HUGE clashes of thunder...but it wasn’t real it was just in my head, and I would also get sudden major muscle spasms, I mean to the point where my whole body would twitch or jerk all at once...and this became a regular thing that I went through every single night at doses that high lolz....

As bad as that sounds I was not impressed at all with the withdrawals....yes thy sucked....any withdrawal sucks even caffeine...but being someone that’s been through REAL withdrawals from opiates and heroin and all that shit at mega high doses, I thought the phenibut withdrawals were nothing compared to that shit....and they only lasted about a week or so...tbh I am more worried about going through kratom withdrawals cuz I don’t know how bad it’s gonna get yet

Assistant Sous Jason Chef gainzmaster5000's Avatar
    Weight
    part time hindenburg part time dickskin
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    I went full retard on phenibut and dosed it at doses between like 10-15 grams at a time, many times per day, for weeks at a time, and it got to a point where at night I would be laying in bed with the lights off and I would literally hear MASSIVE clashes of thunder inside my head....I mean HUGE clashes of thunder...but it wasn’t real it was just in my head, and I would also get sudden major muscle spasms, I mean to the point where my whole body would twitch or jerk all at once...and this became a regular thing that I went through every single night at doses that high lolz....

As bad as that sounds I was not impressed at all with the withdrawals....yes thy sucked....any withdrawal sucks even caffeine...but being someone that’s been through REAL withdrawals from opiates and heroin and all that shit at mega high doses, I thought the phenibut withdrawals were nothing compared to that shit....and they only lasted about a week or so...tbh I am more worried about going through kratom withdrawals cuz I don’t know how bad it’s gonna get yet
    lmfao sounds hectic as fuck. i might try 5 grams tonight
    Competed as a shit natty crew

PISSBRAH fan club!

BLOAT CREW

20 year old FREAK

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    dont fuck with GABA boys
    This!

Huge mistake fucking with this shit

Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    This!

Huge mistake fucking with this shit
    But why

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    But why
    Fucking w your neurotransmitters, causing chemical imbalance, creating anxiety etc etc

More on this never most likely

Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Fucking w your neurotransmitters, causing chemical imbalance, creating anxiety etc etc

More on this never most likely
    Oh, I already had all that shit wrong with me anyways, I was hoping messing with it further might get lucky and actually fix those problems lolz

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Oh, I already had all that shit wrong with me anyways, I was hoping messing with it further might get lucky and actually fix those problems lolz
    Whatever it takes, rite babe?

Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    if your body stops producing its own gaba you'll feel like you're on the brink of death

i think regular gaba type metabolites they sell aren't really effective but when you start getting into chit like phenibut they can have benzodiazapine like effects

use some diphenhydramine and melatonin for sleep, melatonin will recalibrate ur circadian rhythm and the benadryl will cause drowsiness. everything else is cope
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    if your body stops producing its own gaba you'll feel like you're on the brink of death

i think regular gaba type metabolites they sell aren't really effective but when you start getting into chit like phenibut they can have benzodiazapine like effects

use some diphenhydramine and melatonin for sleep, melatonin will recalibrate ur circadian rhythm and the benadryl will cause drowsiness. everything else is cope
    Oh. I was using phenibut for euphoria though...but after going through 2 full cycles of what I described above, I decided phenibut just isn’t worth it so I haven’t done it since...that thunder crashing in my head and the muscle spasms were weird as fuck...plus I think t made me look really weird, like super fucked up...I dunno why...I feel like it made me look really soft and bloated and gross and hungover all the time...last time I did phenibut I felt like my business partner at the time kept staring at me all day because I looked like shit...like hungover as fuck....like I got hit by a bus or something....I dunno it was weird as hell

Weight
    ΥΒΑΨΕΗΝΕ
    Height
    70 cm
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    L Theanine crew checkikg in

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Gaba otc will not cross bbb, will not Fuvk you up etc like phenibut etc.
    200-400 mg iirc isca fiid dude, start low bc you develop tolerance quick. Best used 1-2x week if so
    Honestly bedtbsleeo ever, felt so refreshed, I'd often take it after drinking or if I knew I'd only get a few hours sleep.

You get a tingle, then kinda just float away lol into your pillow. It doesn't put you to sleep but it helps you get to sleep
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

dude the same thing happend to me with phenibut. i was taking a fukload...10g, 15g as well and when i would try to sleep i would be violently jerking and that feelinh of thunder in your head of being violently awakened as you doze off...soooo scary. phenibut is fucking fun as hell, i love it, but if you overdo it, its some scary shit.
    i was scared as fuck when i ran out, cause you hear horror stories about it, but it wasnt bad at all..i had some anxiey and insomnia. but like you said, ive withdrawn from a 10 to 20mg of klonopin a day habit, and oxys bak in the day, and that shit makes phenibut a cake walk.
    i just got a 200g tub from liftmode im just doing 4g a day, thats the sweet spot.
    PHENIBUT CREW

"Look at Jason's ass. It's tight as a drum."
    - Lenny Persin 2015

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

dude the same thing happend to me with phenibut. i was taking a fukload...10g, 15g as well and when i would try to sleep i would be violently jerking and that feelinh of thunder in your head of being violently awakened as you doze off...soooo scary. phenibut is fucking fun as hell, i love it, but if you overdo it, its some scary shit.
    i was scared as fuck when i ran out, cause you hear horror stories about it, but it wasnt bad at all..i had some anxiey and insomnia. but like you said, ive withdrawn from a 10 to 20mg of klonopin a day habit, and oxys bak in the day, and that shit makes phenibut a cake walk.
    i just got a 200g tub from liftmode im just doing 4g a day, thats the sweet spot.
    and the supplement GABA is very mild, l-theanine is better. but definitley dont get into drugs that work on the gaba-a and gaba-b receptors like phenibut, benzos, alcohol, gabapentin...cause its the absolute worst thing to be dependent on. your anxiety will be 10x worse in the long run. its not fun.
    PHENIBUT CREW

"Look at Jason's ass. It's tight as a drum."
    - Lenny Persin 2015

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Jason Genova recommends anal kd supplements.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast