Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)

Latino's bodybuilding genetics categories

Let's list from top to bottom.

Excellent genetics with roids Here you are people like Jeff Seid, Hodge twins, Mike Ohearn, Lazar Angelov, Simeon Panda, Ulisses, Steve Cook, etc. Pretty much all the people labeled under "aesthetics" on youtube are in this category. They represent the cream of the crop. Not even the best lifters in your gym even come close to these guys. They have good frame, muscle genetics, insertions, and are on all kinds of roids.

Good genetics with roids Here you have some youtube "natties" and most of the big dudes in your commercial gym nearby. These are the biggest dudes in commercial gym. They are big and may have some definition, but they lack the genetics to even come close to the gods mentioned above. They have good frames.

Average genetics with roids Here you have some faggots from fitmisc who are on juice, they look like the lift, but far from being the biggest guy in a gym. They have average genetics and insertions. People may even think they are naturals. Here you have people like zyzz, chestbrah, etc.

Good genetics natural here you have people like Guzman, kinobody among others bb.com miscers. They are natural and look aesthetic thanks to insertions, small waist, but they look small in clothes.

Below Average genetics with roids Here you have people who despite being on roids, still don't look that great, example, Jason Blaha, jason genova, among others. They may appear somewhat big, but have subpar genetics. People wouln't think they are on juice.

Average genetics natural your typical gym goer who is naturale and somewhat looks like he is shape, most fitmiscers are in here, most "lifters" in the gym are here. Just plain average with slightly bigger muscles. Average frames for their heights. Average heights.

Below average genetics natural here is where @Latino, @stud93 and many others are, poverty muscle genetics, small frame for their height. Lifting for this people is pointless. Lifting naturally will only make their muscles somewhat bigger, but at the very best, they may go up a level to the "average genetics natural". If they use steroids, they may go up to 2 levels to the "below average genetics with roids"
    Last edited by Latino; 2018-03-13 at 09:41 PM.

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    why is this guy still allowed to make threads?
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    Let's list from top to bottom.

Excellent genetics with roids Here you are people like Jeff Seid, Hodge twins, Mike Ohearn, Lazar Angelov, Simeon Panda, Ulisses, Steve Cook, etc. Pretty much all the people labeled under "aesthetics" on youtube are in this category. They represent the cream of the crop. Not even the best lifters in your gym even come close to these guys. They have good frame, muscle genetics, insertions, and are on all kinds of roids.

Good genetics with roids Here you have some youtube "natties" and most of the big dudes in your commercial gym nearby. These are the biggest dudes in commercial gym. They are big and may have some definition, but they lack the genetics to even come close to the gods mentioned above. They have good frames.

Average genetics with roids Here you have some faggots from fitmisc who are on juice, they look like the lift, but far from being the biggest guy in a gym. They have average genetics and insertions. People may even think they are naturals. Here you have people like zyzz, chestbrah, etc.

Good genetics natural here you have people like Guzman, kinobody among others bb.com miscers. They are natural and look aesthetic thanks to insertions, small waist, but they look small in clothes.

Below Average genetics with roids Here you have people who despite being on roids, still don't look that great, example, Jason Blaha among others. They may appear somewhat big, but have subpar genetics. People wouln't think they are on juice.

Average genetics natural your typical gym goer who is naturale and somewhat looks like he is shape, most fitmiscers are in here, most "lifters" in the gym are here. Just plain average with slightly bigger muscles. Average frames for their heights. Average heights.

Below average genetics natural here is where @Latino, @stud93 and many others are, poverty muscle genetics, small frame for their height. Lifting for this people is pointless. Lifting naturally will only make their muscles somewhat bigger, but at the very best, they may go up a level to the "average genetics natural". If they use steroids, they may go up to 2 levels to the "below average genetics with roids"
    Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    speak for yourself faggot, im natty ang looksmog alot of roiders (pic was taken 3.5 years ago, got shorter hair now)

- Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    speak for yourself faggot, im natty ang looksmog alot of roiders (pic was taken 3.5 years ago, got shorter hair now)

small frame ? check
    small in clothes ? check

at the very best, you fall under the "average genetics naturale" category

using steroids may bring you up to the level of "average genetics on roids" which is where zyzz and chestbrah are

My genetic guide is 100% spot on
    Last edited by Latino; 2018-03-13 at 09:48 PM.

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)

lmao my cocks thicker than those twink arms

take this L
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    lmao my cocks thicker than those twink arms

take this L
    ive seen your cock (no homo) and its tiny
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post

yes good goyim, buy their supplements you will look like them and if you don't then you need to train harder and for longer

Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    I banned @autistic warrior for spamming longcats all over the place and he had so much fun in banned camp I almost had to unban to get the point across.

Srs. This place was in a rage over his ban and he was in there having a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    God damn this Nigga lookin hungry as fuck he needa come up on some mcdonalds real soon or roast that dog an eat it
    *Street fighting crew*

Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I’m probably in the same category as you and Stud. Just workout to get stronger.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    @stud93 does not fall under below average genetics. Do you have long hair?

Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    @stud93 does not fall under below average genetics. Do you have long hair?
    whats ur opinion on long hair on men? thinking about growing it long as fuck and getting a manbum

also my dick is 7.5 inches (srs) so that alone puts me on elite level genetics
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    ive seen your cock (no homo) and its tiny
    exactly your arms are tiny
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Also anything is possible

He claims his natty. Been working out for over 10 years

Mentioned
    437 Post(s)

there is no chance in the world that level of vascularity can be acquired as a natty
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Trump 2020 crew

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    there is no chance in the world that level of vascularity can be acquired as a natty
    I have called him not natty heaps of times. He keeps saying his not and he doesn't sell supplements or training programs. He claims his mates tell him to hop on gear so he can get massive. Who really knows lol

ZYZZ BRAHHH Natty Lyf Hater Troll's Avatar
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

holy fuck what a sick physique
    if he's one of those instagram man thots you follow then I doubt he's natural
    mainly because those guys are archetypically male versions of female bimbos, most of them don't have training/diet knowledge for shit
    yet mog all the natty "intellectuals"

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    exactly your arms are tiny
    ***How bad do you want it ***
    WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ZYZZ BRAHHH Natty Lyf Hater Troll's Avatar
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I have called him not natty heaps of times. He keeps saying his not and he doesn't sell supplements or training programs. He claims his mates tell him to hop on gear so he can get massive. Who really knows lol
    also that's the usual excuse that fake natties use
    i had a an acquaintance in college who was vascular AF and had 16 inch arms vascular and cut like diamonds despite >7 inch wrists despite claiming to having only trained for 6 months
    his excuse was if I was on gear, I would be much bigger, as big as Dwayne Johnson

yeah....there are such things as dosages.

Weight
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Lyf Hater Troll View Post
    holy fuck what a sick physique
    if he's one of those instagram man thots you follow then I doubt he's natural
    mainly because those guys are archetypically male versions of female bimbos, most of them don't have training/diet knowledge for shit
    yet mog all the natty "intellectuals"
    No I know him in real life. I don't see why he would lie to me because he knows I have done anavar. Which he said I just need to train harder and have my diet on point. He doesn't eat anything bad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast