Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 714 of 736 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715716724 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,280 of 14703
    16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Has there been any footage of him using the GHR yet?
    He's figuring out the perfect angle to hide the "loose skin."

Cyberstalker Support Crew Joe Cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just LOL @ constantly trying to brag about calibrated plates but lifting with a poverty incline bench. LOL!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cool View Post
    Just LOL @ constantly trying to brag about calibrated plates but lifting with a poverty incline bench. LOL!
    This.

Dude should give it up. He doesn't care about fitness he wanted to be a fat pew pew expert. Yt is dead. He should get a a job at a gun range and gtfo the innernet

Weight
    Height
    5'9 but they call me the monster
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Fitness youtubers should do the blaha challenge . Have a random guy on the street and have him sell a coaching line like bloho is , that would destroy blaha

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrodeanu View Post
    Not to mention that he, for some odd reason, lowers the bar almost under his chest, rather than keeping it near the clavicle region.

Essentially, instead of a botched incline press, it's more of a botched pull-over.
    He has got it into his Autistic brain that the bar has to come below his nipples....and his udders dont half hang low

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Starting at 5:57

So much cope.
    He sounds depressed af in this new video.
    Blaha you have guns, you know what to do
    6:18 What the fuck you can see his tit sagging onto the bench in the middle of every rep
    "A burglar is still going to steal even though they're a burglar."

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Starting at 5:57

So much cope.
    He sounds depressed af in this new video.
    Blaha you have guns, you know what to do
    Looking here, I can see my shoulders and everything. I haven't really looked at this footage all that closely yet, I clipped it in and just you know trimmed it down real quick. I didn't watch the actual reps yet..yeah, I'm losing body fat. Um, I like I said, I'm not gonna get "ripped..." people need to remember that. I DOUBT I'm gonna lose more than another 9 or 10 pounds of body fat, right? So we're not gonna get "ripped" ripped. That's not my goal and I need to make that clear to people and again I don't really want to lose "weight" at this point. *deep breath* So I'm looking at it in the long term, can I replace...that fat with muscle? *nasal breath* And that's gonna be the challenging part. And that's why it has to be slow. That's why the training has to be perfect.

That's why I've got to focus on all these factors cuz I'm not trying to lose 10 pounds of body fat. I'm trying to "recomposition" 10 pounds. And... that might not be possible. Alright? Let's just accept that. It might be impossible. Without a bunch of drugs. *nasal pause* But if I fail at it it's gonna fail because my biology won't allow for it. Not because we didn't train it perfectly. Not because we didn't reach for it perfectly. Not because I didn't give it my best effort and pay attention to all my training variables and recovery. Aright? Annnnnd at this point I don't even care what naysayers say. I know people have been talking smack about all this, I don't care. It's irrelevant. I'm focused on my training. I'm focused on cranking out quality videos. Uh, I'm focused on coaching my clients now. That's what I care about. I don't give a shit about any detractors or trolls. I don't care. They're losers. I'm being successful with my goals. Making money. Helping my clients. And making progress in my own training. You know what? That's all that matters. I don't care about anything anyone else says. *autistic pause* To hell with em. They're a bunch of losers who can't lift anything.

So...over to SKULL CRUSHERS. We upped the weight. I'm gonna do 3 by 8 on this now. I've been doing 5 by 10. People say "well why 3 by 8?" Because at this point I'm doing a lot of pressing volume. I just need my triceps to get stronger. And we get stronger by adding tension and keeping enough total training fatigue in you to cause hypertrophy. 3 sets of 8 done twice a week...given the sheer volume of pressing I'm doing...uh...we're gonna grow from that. We're gonna grow from that. And here's what a lot of this comes down to...I'm gonna be bringing some of the rep ranges down, which I've done on things. "Why?" I wanna maximize my ofibular (???) growth. I'm on no carbs these days, guise. I eat nearly a zero carbohydrate diet. *autistic pause* *nasal breath* I'm not gonna get "glycogen super compensation" from "pump training." So why waste the glucose? I need to be thinking in terms of "rep efficiency." Can I maximize hypertrophy and maximize strength *autism pause* and minimize resources used to get there on every single set. Cause at this point it's about maximizing muscle fiber thickness for me on everything. Cuz that's how we get stronger. And it makes you denser and harder anyways, right? even if, as I get leaner I'm not going, not trying to be a puffy looking body builder. I need muscle density or as a lot of people use that term "muscle maturity." That's just "muscle density," guise. And that's a combination of either training or drugs. But again that's really if you wanna think about it you're looking dense myofibrilar (???) growth.

And again, I'm not worried about any sort of pump work even if I wanted to do a lot of it I'm not going to get the glycogen recompensation. I don't eat carbs. I have decent glycogen stores from protein but I'm not gonna get the "super compensation." Ahhhh, the only thing I might do it with here is side delts. That would be the exception to the rule only because...I am...as I get leaner I am *mocking voice* competing against youtubers for spots and placements...who use gear! And who do pump training with it. It's hard to compete against them in terms of side delts. And the side delts are not a primary mover on any of my big lifts so it's not that big of a deal if the strength gets a little skewed on them. Right? They, they're nothing more than a support muscle. Side delts are a support muscle, and a show muscle therefore their strength...not that big of a deal. We don't care. We don't care. And yes, you guise can me my loose skin a bit on this buuuuuuuut you know, some people have pointed out...it is getting AYLITTLE bit less as I've slowly lost body fat. It's still got a ways to go and it may not ever fully tighten up and if it doesn't I don't care you know, someone had asked me that like "what are you gonna do about it if you get AYLOT leaner and it's still there?" Well I'm not dishing out for a stupid ass surgery. Like why would I take down time in my training to recover from a surgery that doesn't help me as an athlete in any way? Right? What would be the point? There's no benefit to that. *autism pause* I would regress. I would spend money and regress for some silly ass cosmetic thing. And if you're a man, I'm gonna be honest...if you're a man getting cosmetic surgery on your body I have no *cuckle* *cuckle* I don't really respect you man. You're a bitch, dude. Just call it what it is. Call it what it is. *autism pause* Seriously. Deal with it, man.

Uh but...I really don't care. It may tighten up on its own as I get leaner. Uh, there might be things I could take to help with it. But as far as a procedure goes I'm not gonna be that extreme. I think at that point we're getting silly. And I'm not saying everyone whose done that is silly. I know of at least one exception of a guy who's pretty inspirational who did it but his case was even way more extreme than mine. Right? Is way, way more severe than me. *autism pause* Um...yeah, he's a fitness professional and his is a little bit different. He's also not trying to be a competitive athlete anyway at the time. But yeah there was muscle failure, that's all I had if you guise noticed that last set I couldn't get my 10th I think that was 9 and I failed. Now we're doing the hammer curls I upped the weight on these. 3 by 8 also. Why? I need my arms stronger. I need to get stronger on those rows. This is still enough training volume. I'm doing 20 sets of heavy, limit set rows every week. *autism pause* This is just a finishing touch. This is training the weak link which is my arms, through a full range of motion, doing it in a way that's going to build my forearms up also so again we get a lot of brachialis radial brachialis with none of that inflammation that affects my bicep tendon. So it will let me load heavy without inflammation and hit other muscles besides just my bicep while still finishing off the bicep. So this is what we need and the same thing we're using a little more tension. It's about "tension" over "pure volume" at this point. I need my biceps and my brachialis to get stronger to improve my rows cuz my rows get stronger everything gets thicker bencjh and dead lift go up. So we did 3 sets of these. Again, this is 43lbs of chains in each hand. So I hope this has been informative...

I want to take the time to cipher through all that cope, but feel myself cracking from the stress of the PTSD.

EDIT: Did not realize what a wall of diarrhea Chug spews. Gotta make that more legible. Still wearing the same blue panties under his women's jogging shorts. Dude's shoulders look terrible. Not a flattering angle, Chug. Looks like a damn lipoma hanging from his shoulder. Chug's shoulder fat dangles and jiggle like his udders.

It is so difficult to transcribe this moron's verbal sewage with a cadence matching the way he spews it. I want to place proper punctuation so badly, but I also want the transcription to match the scattershot manner in which this idiot just rambles from one sentence to the next without pausing, or pauses for extended periods at the most inopportune times.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2019-07-10 at 05:49 PM.

Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Looking here, I can see my shoulders and everything. I haven't really looked at this footage all that closely yet, I clipped it in and just you know trimmed it down real quick. I didn't watch the actual reps yet..yeah, I'm losing body fat. Um, I like I said, I'm gonna get "ripped..." and people need to remember that. I DOUBT I'm gonna lose more than another 9 or 10 pounds of body fat, right? So we're not gonna get "ripped" ripped. That's not my goal and I need to make that clear to peopl and again I don't really want to lose "weight" at this point. *deep breath* So I'm looking at it in the long term, can I replace...that fat with muscle? *nasal breath* And that's gonna be the challenging part. And that's why it has to be slow. That's why the training has to be perfect.

That's why I've got to focus on all these factors cuz I'm not trying to lose 10 pounds of body fat. I'm trying to "recomposition" 10 pounds. And... that might now be possible. Alright? Let's just accept that. It might be impossible. Without a bunch of drugs. *nasal pause* But if I fail at it it's gonna fail because my biology won't allow for it. Not because we didn't train it perfectly. Not because we didn't reach for it perfectly. Not because I didn't give it my best effort and pay attention to all my training variables and recovery. Aright? Annnnnd at this point I don't even care what naysayers say. I know people have been talking smack about all this, I don't care. It's irrelevant. I'm focused on my training. I'm focused on cranking out quality videos. Uh, I'm focused on coaching my clients now. That's what I care about. I don't give a shit about any detractors or trolls. I don't care. They're losers. I'm being successful with my goals. Making money. Helping my clients. And making progress in my own training. You know what? That's all that matters. I don't care about anything anyone else says. *autistic pause* To hell with em. They're a bunch of losers who can't lift anything.

So...over to SKULL CRUSHERS. We upped the weight. I'm gonna do 3 by 8 on this now. I've been doing 5 by 10. People say "well why 3 by 8?" Because at this point I'm doing a lot of pressing volume. I just need my triceps to get stronger. And we get stronger by adding tension and keeping enough total training fatigue in you to cause hypertrophy. 3 sets of 8 done twice a week...given the sheer volume of pressing I'm doing...uh...we're gonna grow from that. We're gonna grow from that. And here's what a lot of this comes down to...I'm gonna be bringing some of the rep ranges down, which I've done on things. "Why?" I wanna maximize my ofibular (???) growth. I'm on no carbs these days, guise. I eat nearly a zero carbohydrate diet. *autistic pause* *nasal breath* I'm not gonna get "glycogen super compensation" from "pump training." So why waste the glucose? I need to be thinking in terms of "rep efficiency." Can I maximize hypertrophy and maximize strength *autism pause* and minimize resources used to get there on every single set. Cause at this point it's about maximizing muscle fiber thickness for me on everything. Cuz that's how we get stronger. And it makes you denser and harder anyways, right? even if, as I get leaner I'm not going, not trying to be a puffy looking body builder. I need muscle density or as a lot of people use that term "muscle maturity." That's just "muscle density," guise. And that's a combination of either training or drugs. But again that's really if you wanna think about it you're looking dense myofibrilar (???) growth.

And again, I'm not worried about any sort of pump work even if I wanted to do a lot of it I'm not going to get the glycogen recompensation. I don't eat carbs. I have decent glycogen stores from protein but I'm not gonna get the "super compensation." Ahhhh, the only thing I might do it with here is side delts. That would be the exception to the rule only because...I am...as I get leaner I am *mocking voice* competing against youtubers for spots and placements...who use gear! And who do pump training with it. It's hard to compete against them in terms of side delts. And the side delts are not a primary mover on any of my big lifts so it's not that big of a deal if the strength gets a little skewed on them. Right? They, they're nothing more than a support muscle. Side delts are a support muscle, and a show muscle therefore their strength...not that big of a deal. We don't care. We don't care. And yes, you guise can me my loose skin a bit on this buuuuuuuut you know, some people have pointed out...it is getting AYLITTLE bit less as I've slowly lost body fat. It's still got a ways to go and it may not ever fully tighten up and if it doesn't I don't care you know, someone had asked me that like "what are you gonna do about it if you get AYLOT leaner and it's still there?" Well I'm not dishing out for a stupid ass surgery. Like why would I take down time in my training to recover from a surgery that doesn't help me as an athlete in any way? Right? What would be the point? There's no benefit to that. *autism pause* I would regress. I would spend money and regress for some silly ass cosmetic thing. And if you're a man, I'm gonna be honest...if you're a man getting cosmetic surgery on your body I have no *cuckle* *cuckle* I don't really respect you man. You're a bitch, dude. Just call it what it is. Call it what it is. *autism pause* Seriously. Deal with it, man.

Uh but...I really don't care. It may tighten up on its own as I get leaner. Uh, there might be things I could take to help with it. But as far as a procedure goes I'm not gonna be that extreme. I think at that point we're getting silly. And I'm not saying everyone whose done that is silly. I know of at least one exception of a guy who's pretty inspirational who did it but his case was even way more extreme than mine. Right? Is way, way more severe than me. *autism pause* Um...yeah, he's a fitness professional and his is a little bit different. He's also not trying to be a competitive athlete anyway at the time. But yeah there was muscle failure, that's all I had if you guise noticed that last set I couldn't get my 10th I think that was 9 and I failed. Now we're doing the hammer curls I upped the weight on these. 3 by 8 also. Why? I need my arms stronger. I need to get stronger on those rows. This is still enough training volume. I'm doing 20 sets of heavy, limit set rows every week. *autism pause* This is just a finishing touch. This is training the weak link which is my arms, through a full range of motion, doing it in a way that's going to build my forearms up also so again we get a lot of brachialis radial brachialis with none of that inflammation that affects my bicep tendon. So it will let me load heavy without inflammation and hit other muscles besides just my bicep while still finishing off the bicep. So this is what we need and the same thing we're using a little more tension. It's about "tension" over "pure volume" at this point. I need my biceps and my brachialis to get stronger to improve my rows cuz my rows get stronger everything gets thicker bencjh and dead lift go up. So we did 3 sets of these. Again, this is 43lbs of chains in each hand. So I hope this has been informative...

I want to take the time to cipher through all that cope, but feel myself cracking from the stress of the PTSD.

EDIT: Did not realized what a wall of diarehha Chug spews. Gotta make that more legible.
    The best I could decipher from all that is that Coach is deleting AYLOT of comments mocking his physique and calling him fat and he was triggered while doing the voiceover for that.

And LOL at "can't lift anything" comment. He has not lifted any real weight in weeks - lost of bands and chains and "gay-ass" bodybuilding isolation exercises.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post

EDIT: Did not realized what a wall of diarehha Chug spews. Gotta make that more legible.
    No question...how could someone possibly talk about their own garbage workout for 10 minutes every day without spewing nonsensical gibberish. Just talking in circles.

Watching this case of mental illness unfold over the past five years is something that should be studied at the university level.

His fans are just as mentally ill. You would have to be to log onto his vids four times per day to post the absurd comments they make. Not the trolling ones...but the supportive ones (I know - hard to tell the difference sometimes.) Coach knows more than powerlifters, strength athletes, D1 trainers...blah blah blah.

Every once in a while I will see some DYEL guy show up at my gym and I swear he is doing some type of Blahaesque workout. I am always tempted to approach them to see if they are in fact someone who watches Blaha vids. But I never bother. They are rare...but they do exist.
    Last edited by Joe Cool; 2019-07-10 at 10:37 AM.

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeysfist View Post
    First time I have heard Coach on the verge of tears, maybe he really sees himself as others do;

A fat, pale, bald, toothless, mentally unwell, homosexual pig.

If coach has the grip strength to crush the grip of his Glock, then surely he can find a few pounds of pressure to pull the trigger...
    just 5lbs of pressure baby

edit

JDB Horsegrin

I hope you have the therapist on speed dial for when the PTSD from that effort kicks in

on spread
    Last edited by Cuckandcover; 2019-07-10 at 11:00 AM.

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_male View Post
    off-topic

it death bed lookening... Madman Steubz lost 95lbs in 2 months following the ethiopian crackhead diet and he's not planning on stoping. Absolute freak!
    steubz has fucking chad genetics. he went from a 5/10 to 9/10 in 9 weeks.
    The piss rises.

Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    steubz will be giving out advice on picking up bitches soon....

At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cool View Post
    No question...how could someone possibly talk about their own garbage workout for 10 minutes every day without spewing nonsensical gibberish. Just talking in circles.

Watching this case of mental illness unfold over the past five years is something that should be studied at the university level.

His fans are just as mentally ill. You would have to be to log onto his vids four times per day to post the absurd comments they make. Not the trolling ones...but the supportive ones (I know - hard to tell the difference sometimes.) Coach knows more than powerlifters, strength athletes, D1 trainers...blah blah blah.

Every once in a while I will see some DYEL guy show up at my gym and I swear he is doing some type of Blahaesque workout. I am always tempted to approach them to see if they are in fact someone who watches Blaha vids. But I never bother. They are rare...but they do exist.
    Seriously, I don't get how that retard has any actual nuthuggers. He's not an expert in anything except bullshitting and coping his way through life to a downslope of failure. I know Einstein mentioned how humanity's stupidity is potentially infinite, but it should not be a reason or excuse for anyone to ever consider taking Blaha's advice on anything fitness related.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Fatcuck View Post
    Seriously, I don't get how that retard has any actual nuthuggers. He's not an expert in anything except bullshitting and coping his way through life to a downslope of failure. I know Einstein mentioned how humanity's stupidity is potentially infinite, but it should not be a reason or excuse for anyone to ever consider taking Blaha's advice on anything fitness related.
    I think it's just a numbers game. YouTube fitness videos get hundreds of thousands of views per day. Blano gets about 0.2% of them. Those 50 or 60 nuthuggers are just a small sliver...but enough to give JB $1200 per month

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

These stupid thumbnails really piss me off. Some Texas-haji, @AntonioC @alexrosen set up a Google My Business named "Coach Blaha's Coaching" or something and make it a gay bar or gay sauna. Use one of your burner phones as the phone number. Adress:

Fleur De Lis Garden Townhouse
    3401 Timmons Lane #1
    Houston, TX 77027
    Cell: 936-419-1800 (don't use this)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    He's looking emaciated as fuck tho. 190lbs at 6'5 is stupidly low

Houston Texas. Walking Distance from the farm at timmons
    Weight
    Height
    6'4
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post

These stupid thumbnails really piss me off. Some Texas-haji, @AntonioC @alexrosen set up a Google My Business named "Coach Blaha's Coaching" or something and make it a gay bar or gay sauna. Use one of your burner phones as the phone number. Adress:

Fleur De Lis Garden Townhouse
    3401 Timmons Lane #1
    Houston, TX 77027
    Cell: 936-419-1800 (don't use this)
    I'm computer illiterate. How though

It angers me how blind people are to this asshole. All it takes is 5 to get him 1000 a month. So many people are fucking retards

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I haven't watched a pork mode workout before but that was surreal.

Weight
    Chicks tell me I'm ripped in person.
    Height
    Towering Over Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    steubz will be giving out advice on picking up bitches soon....
    He has shown more dedication to his diet in three months (even if it was a bit excessive) than Blowhole ever has. He'll be a ripped Chad soon and will be far more deserving of YouTube fitness celery.