Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 523 of 736 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533573623 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 14703
    Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlcikRick View Post
    What is the end game for you all? This has been going on close to 3 years with many people coming and going. Some leaving with severe PTSD.
    I used to want him to disappear.....

I don't watch him via anything but this tread and any funny links posted. Blano is a certified lolcow. There's nothing he can do to attain credibility.

Now, I just enjoy watching Blano fail at everything and be mogged by everyone. In 10 years (if he lives that long), he'll be 52 and have failed at his cut/recomp another 10 times, and there will be a new crop of teenage youtube fitness stars, etc.

If YouTube even lasts that long.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy2Dix View Post
    Watch the mannerisms, the lack of self awareness, only focus is desperate survival
    This is the most difficult thing for me to wrap my head around. It's said that Jason lacks self-awareness, yet he goes to great lengths to keep the gimpier of his arms obscured from view, showing that he does have some degree of awareness regarding how potato he is. When Alex confronted him about his missing teeth, Jason was certain to clinch his teeth together and show the ones remaining in the front, as opposed to opening wide to allow a clear view of how many are missing along the sides. Shows self awareness. While performing bent over rows, Jason stood so that the light behind him cast a shadow across his body to obscure bag of shit physique as much as possible. Had Jason truly lacked self awareness, he would have posed in booty shorts, in broad daylight the way Marc did for his lawn mower picture.

Jason is self aware. But he's also desperate to convince us that he is what peak performance looks like, that he's caught in this weird place of being compelled to workout in booty shorts to prove he's not ashamed of his physique, but will then try to hide his physique in shadows because he really is ashamed of the way he looks.

Cyberstalker Support Crew Joe Cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Good post @JDBHorseGrin

I think often times the confusion lies with people's view or perception of self awareness.

I don't think it's possible to have zero self awareness. As human beings we are all self aware to a certain degree. And yes...Blano does seem self aware with respect to recognizing that he has a gimp arm etc.

In my mind Blano's shortcomings relating to self awareness are demonstrated quite often while making absurd comments while recording his videos. There are many examples...one of the all time classics is "My girlfriend needs dick twice a day......I need to be armed at the expo and I need written permission to kill anyone I deem a threat". No rational person with any amount of self awareness would make a video like that and think that making these type of statements reflects well upon them. "Yes....perfect...let's upload this response. I don't see how anyone will mock me and how this video will live in infamy on the internet until the end of time. This doesn't make me look like a clown at all."

He lacks the awareness and the ability to take two steps back and ask himself if this makes me look good...or makes me look bad.

Anyone with two brain cells can see how cringe and try-hard posting a picture of sausages on a plate beside a glock handgun is. Nothing says loser and coward more than posting a picture like that. Blano is too unaware to see how this reflects upon himself. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Joe Cool; 2019-05-05 at 07:58 PM.

At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Jason is self aware. But he's also desperate to convince us that he is what peak performance looks like, that he's caught in this weird place of being compelled to workout in booty shorts to prove he's not ashamed of his physique, but will then try to hide his physique in shadows because he really is ashamed of the way he looks.
    I do think Jerry may be on to something with someone paying/donating Jason to do his booty shorts pork mode routine. Jason knows for a fact he looks like a pile of dog shit left out in the sun. He has enough awareness to know he gets mocked for looking like a hippo all the time, why would he go shirtless and wear those shorts to accentuate Uncle Mike's favorite attributes about him?

Jason doing G4P whether he likes it or not, and if he isn't. He's making himself look worse than ever and proving how pathetic he actually is regardless.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    mirror channels:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDYtzFKDy1Y2PL7taOv-5-w/videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdgYkkfdNet_Rm3VlaUOsQ/videos

Jason Blaha - A man whose past is so highly classified, he can only reference it on internet forums and in YouTube videos.

Jason Blaha - A 40+ year old man who is not allowed to be in his father's house alone.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    This is the most difficult thing for me to wrap my head around. It's said that Jason lacks self-awareness, yet he goes to great lengths to keep the gimpier of his arms obscured from view, showing that he does have some degree of awareness regarding how potato he is. When Alex confronted him about his missing teeth, Jason was certain to clinch his teeth together and show the ones remaining in the front, as opposed to opening wide to allow a clear view of how many are missing along the sides. Shows self awareness. While performing bent over rows, Jason stood so that the light behind him cast a shadow across his body to obscure bag of shit physique as much as possible. Had Jason truly lacked self awareness, he would have posed in booty shorts, in broad daylight the way Marc did for his lawn mower picture.

I get what your saying but i assume most people.mean he lacks self awarness when it comes to the information he puts out. Hes aware enough to know he looks like shit..the lack of it comes into play is when he thinks that hia excuse of doing 10 times better than his.docter ever said he would be belieable.

Its the claims and excuses that have no self awareness because he cant see his claims looking back at him in a mirror.he solely relies on.how his potato brain imagines it will play out and things in his potato brain play ouy like they do in movies not real life.

Since he has so little human reaction his baseline is films hes watched to predict how his claims will go.over.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What happens to Blaha's arm?
    Maybe this
    https://www.health.com/sexual-health...-for-back-pain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Marc really is a discipline of the BDK. "Careless" vs "care less." I always get a chuckle when people miss that the fact they took the time to post "I don't care" shows that they do care. One that truly doesn't care doesn't post about not caring.

Also, is Marc wearing Conch's lifting shorts to mow the lawn?
    I'm concerned about him mowing in flipflops

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cool View Post
    "I could careless"

A careless spelling mistake, Steubs. Also implying that he does actually care at least a little bit in saying he COULD care less.
    "A burglar is still going to steal even though they're a burglar."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy2Dix View Post
    I want to see him off YouTube and making his money in gay bear pig cam shows
    Living in a gimp box and is released to be ass fucked by large fat gay men
    Special events at tiajuana donkey shows where the Blahino gimp slurps cut from donkeys for his ration of boiled eggs
    You are aware this is an ANTI-Blaha thread, right? You're not supposed to wish for his dreams to come true.
    "A burglar is still going to steal even though they're a burglar."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I want blaha to cripple himself, the die surrounded by his rogue plates in a empty house where no loved ones could hear him scream.

Thinking to himself how bad of a person he is to push everyone out of his life, have more people that want him dead than alive, while sweet death whispers "your bald........" and as Novas ghost looks on satisfied at his end.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I hope for his father to disown him and his mother to die.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My hope is, he is badly injured in a way which disqualifies him from disability. Then his channel demonetized. Lulz would ensue due to him still pumping out videos without earning a cent and being disabled (and by the morbidly obese). Then, his guns being confiscated from him.

His mortal end would ideally be Larry taking him down or suicide by cop

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I thought we agreed what his final resting place is going to look like.. It is going to be a shallow grave in Houston area, the best he can hope for is this. Occasional flowers provided by his sister, the only person who remotely cared about him in last 15 years.
    Not Bald Crew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At 9:20 of Jason's Omar Usef video today he says don't put your dick in crazy if you want to make gains in the gym referring to mooncookie basically blaming her for his lack of gains the last few years actually starts at around 9:00

Senior Member Brittany Skullmogger Leigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47,XXY View Post
    At 9:20 of Jason's Omar Usef video today he says don't put your dick in crazy if you want to make gains in the gym referring to mooncookie basically blaming her for his lack of gains the last few years actually starts at around 9:00
    Subtext: Mooncookie really was a tranny and fucked Blaha (crazy guy) and that?s why she regressed during her time with him.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Now we know why uncle mike weighed 450lbs.

Weight
    135lbs (with the pull up plate)
    Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Why Zee Zee View Post
    Imagine him being confronted on camera when he's homeless and gun-less and he gets so frustrated that he literally tries running away.
    We'll see if he's as good at running as he claims he is.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    That's so potato. Let's think back to the "e-book" video where Jason is sitting across from Brittany, eating, bragging about his fat loss. He added "you can't see it now because I'm wearing a shirt." This was the video where he said he would not be competing in power lifting that year, even though he planned on breaking all records in his class, because there's no money in power lifting. Instead, he's going to focus on getting lean, and then putting it all in an e-book. Brittany even chimed in that she was pleased with the results of Jason's fat loss thus far.

Let's think back to when Jason "was focused purely on his goals," and was even *sassy hand gesture* "cutting people out of his life that interfered with that goal." This was his cope for being asked to leave Tommy's Garage. Brittany left with him so she was still a part of his life. Ergo, she wasn't interfering with his goal because if she was, he would have cut her out of his life that same time he "cut Tommy's Garage out of his life." Orc mode, AND1, Bulgarian lite, Outreaching, Recomping, Relearning, rebuilding, DEXA Scan, below 200lbs by the end of the year, Slav Heritage, and more...all happened while Brittany was in his life and during each time he claimed that his goals were going well. Now our boi wants to walk all of that back by claiming twice a day dicking was interfering with those goals?

Jason, you let a woman keep you from achieving your goals? Tough guy, alpha male, intimidating presence, hunter of exotic game, let crazy cause you to fail every goal you set for yourself? Well, now that she's out of your life, sky's the limit, right?

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    I thought we agreed what his final resting place is going to look like.. It is going to be a shallow grave in Houston area, the best he can hope for is this. Occasional flowers provided by his sister, the only person who remotely cared about him in last 15 years.
    I can't wait for the day he is thrown into a pauper's casket. I could definitely see having a little meetup on site once this was all over with. Maybe do some Islamic hex on his grave, to ensure his soul is in adequate anguish