Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 116
  1. #21
    Banned Larry's steel pipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2017
    Location
    Kavala
    Weight
    ΥΒΑΨΕΗΝΕ
    Height
    70 cm
    Posts
    762
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yuge if true

  2. #22
    Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    6,059
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Is Rougarou a Quebecker? Rougarou means werewolf in Quebec French dialect.

  3. #23
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageUnicorn View Post
    LOL


    you are right again lol I know who @MOD is he is a well known user from old misc that got banned 6 months ago and he wears canadian perfume if I tell you his name you would lose your mind.

    but I am guessing you already know by now.

  4. #24
    Banned Larry's steel pipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2017
    Location
    Kavala
    Weight
    ΥΒΑΨΕΗΝΕ
    Height
    70 cm
    Posts
    762
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    why is this mentally ill bitch allowed to be a mod in the first place strong whiteknighting or paid for modship
    stop talk shit bro, not it the am

  5. #25
    athuh-lete Frigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    Weight
    65kg
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    It wasn't even a secret that Jean Deaux, Kramer, Underleaf, blabla were the same person, it's not some big conspiracy.
    Plenty others with paid accounts at one point change their name
    BSP Crew
    intermittent fasting crew

  6. #26
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    It wasn't even a secret that Jean Deaux, Kramer, Underleaf, blabla were the same person, it's not some big conspiracy.
    Plenty others with paid accounts at one point change their name

    all those names were name changes and he is acting like they are all different accounts it's still the same account.

  7. #27
    athuh-lete Frigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    Weight
    65kg
    Height
    6'1
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    all those names were name changes and he is acting like they are all different accounts it's still the same account.
    lmao calling them 'alts'
    BSP Crew
    intermittent fasting crew

  8. #28
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    lmao calling them 'alts'
    just name changes over the years I changed my name 3-4 times myself and changed it back to clusterfuck.

    he's acting like he invented autism with this thread.

  9. #29
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,825
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    just name changes over the years I changed my name 3-4 times myself and changed it back to clusterfuck.

    he's acting like he invented autism with this thread.
    LOL at paying money to change your name, how pathetic is that? And not only that but you paid even more money to change your alt Daywalker into @Cutty

    Strong life faggot

    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  10. #30
    Senior Member MOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21 2016
    Location
    United Moderation
    Weight
    185
    Height
    5'11''
    Posts
    431
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    LOL at paying money to change your name, how pathetic is that? And not only that but you paid even more money to change your alt Daywalker into @Cutty

    Strong life faggot

    You’re not only paying for a name change when you switch to a platinum membership.


    Platinum Membership~

    In order to help with operational costs, you can now become a platinum member by donating to FitMisc. For a minimum donation of $5USD you get:

    Ability to delete your own threads

    Ability to see deletion notices

    Can see and post in Banned Camp

    Choose a new username color (default is green. Can't look the same as mods and admins. Has to be decently visible.)

    Get access to the platinum forum

    Get back your original join date from bbmisc/fitmisc.com

    No ads


    Just click on the red donate button on the top menu bar. Once you pay, please pm NINE your PayPal name so that He can change your account. He can also take bitcoin pm me for that.

    FITMISC
    FITNESS, MEMES & MOTIVATION

    Click here for a Platinum Membership!
    -No ads
    -Delete your own threads
    -Access the Platinum Section and Banned Camp
    -And more...

  11. #31
    2016-2018 Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Posts
    5,910
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Allowing donators to change their nicknames is the most retarded shit, ever. I do not even try to keep up.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  12. #32
    Banned TheSavageUnicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 02 2018
    Posts
    447
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Allowing donators to change their nicknames is the most retarded shit, ever. I do not even try to keep up.
    The most retarded shit ever is a little brown guy complaining all day about not being able to get girls

    When he should be spending his time worshipping

    Me...



    Would you happen to know anybody like that??

  13. #33
    Senior Member OmegaSheepron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2017
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Weight
    249
    Posts
    3,847
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42524475
    Didnít read
    Who gives a fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I'm an honest, law-abiding citizen, fellas. Don't drag me into the dim lights of your rampant degeneracy.

  14. #34
    2016-2018 Arlindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 29 2016
    Posts
    5,910
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavageUnicorn View Post
    The most retarded shit ever is a little brown guy complaining all day about not being able to get girls

    When he should be spending his time worshipping

    Me...



    Would you happen to know anybody like that??
    Who's unbanned 10th alt are you, again?
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

  15. #35
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlindo View Post
    Who's unbanned 10th alt are you, again?
    BBRP isn't it fucking obvious.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Molon labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2017
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    OP must have high iq

  17. #37
    Senior Member OmegaSheepron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2017
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Weight
    249
    Posts
    3,847
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42524475
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon labe View Post
    OP must have high iq
    Bro molon labe and a spartan helmet
    Damn bro you must be a bad ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I'm an honest, law-abiding citizen, fellas. Don't drag me into the dim lights of your rampant degeneracy.

  18. #38
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,825
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    Platinum Membership~

    In order to help with operational costs, you can now become a platinum member by donating to FitMisc. For a minimum donation of $5USD you get:

    Ability to delete your own threads

    Ability to see deletion notices

    Can see and post in Banned Camp

    Choose a new username color (default is green. Can't look the same as mods and admins. Has to be decently visible.)

    Get access to the platinum forum

    Get back your original join date from bbmisc/fitmisc.com

    No ads
    Little known fact, I actually have the first one of those
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  19. #39
    Senior Member Molon labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2017
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Little known fact, I actually have the first one of those
    You deserve it man, you went thru all the blaha threads yet you're still standing strong

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSheepron View Post
    Bro molon labe and a spartan helmet
    Damn bro you must be a bad ass
    Not as badass as a retard who brags about smoking weed and.shooting animals for fun
    Last edited by Molon labe; 2018-04-06 at 09:01 AM.

  20. #40
    Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Posts
    4,825
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon labe View Post
    You deserve it man, you went thru all the blaha threads yet you're still standing strong
    I still have around 160 pages of 10.0 to go

    The PTSD is real
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV


 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions