Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    BBRP isn't it fucking obvious.
    Ah right, forgot to check post count. 83 posts per day. The one and only. Banned a thousand times. Allowed back 1001 times for no reason at all.
    Disclaimer: My posts are just stories. So because it's just stories this is not anything that anyone could use in court!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Most autistic nerds are fairly intelligent

OP is what happens when you have a moron with autism

Weight
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon labe View Post
    You deserve it man, you went thru all the blaha threads yet you're still standing strong

Not as badass as a retard who brags about smoking weed and.shooting animals for fun
    You must be sort of bad ass shooter motherfucker name and avi moron labia
    Damn hardcore Spartan helmet, fucking warrior. You sir are a hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I'm an honest, law-abiding citizen, fellas. Don't drag me into the dim lights of your rampant degeneracy.

Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    i want to fuck that milf

i bet she rides cock like a madman
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    I don’t know why that out of place bitch is even here, let alone as a mod....bitch has 70 different personalities and an alt to go along with each one...it’s really beyond weird....no wonder she’s a divorcee....her insanity levels are through the roof..

Also I absolutely know for a fact that the Josef Kramer account(which is now named MOD), is marie646, because when I first started posting over here She admitted it to me, can’t remember where exactly or I’d pull it up, it may have been in a pm on old misc or something.

I also have old pm’s currently saved between me and underleaf(which was also at one time named Jean Deaux) in which she literally says in the pm “I am marie646” lol

Every time I used to disappear from here to go back to old misc, and then show back up here during my next ban, Marie would start pm’ing me from one of her accounts...she would act all buddy/buddy, even asked me for training advice and shit(and I even agreed to help her), and then fucking hours later or some shit, she started going on a rampage about how she hopes I die of alcohol poisoning or some shit. I saw that she LITERALLY is likely a multi personality disorder irl(not an act folks...)

I have a lot of experience dealing with crazy, fucked up people, and she has just about every mental issue I can think of...it became extremely obvious after a while of talking to her privately and shit....and I mean seriously ask yourself what must be wrong with a middle aged divorced lady hanging out on a bodybuilding forum with 70 fucking alts, ALL of them with its own unique personality....

This isn’t a troll job, she’s a legit nutcase lol...remember most of my interactions with her were behind the scenes in pm....she’s a legit mental case. Dunno what she’s diagnosed with irl but I’m almost positive multiple personality disorder, bipolar, all that type of shit is probably among it
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    I don’t know why that out of place bitch is even here, let alone as a mod....bitch has 70 different personalities and an alt to go along with each one...it’s really beyond weird....no wonder she’s a divorcee....her insanity levels are through the roof..

Also I absolutely know for a fact that the Josef Kramer account(which is now named MOD), is marie646, because when I first started posting over here She admitted it to me, can’t remember where exactly or I’d pull it up, it may have been in a pm on old misc or something.

I also have old pm’s currently saved between me and underleaf(which was also at one time named Jean Deaux) in which she literally says in the pm “I am marie646” lol

Every time I used to disappear from here to go back to old misc, and then show back up here during my next ban, Marie would start pm’ing me from one of her accounts...she would act all buddy/buddy, even asked me for training advice and shit(and I even agreed to help her), and then fucking hours later or some shit, she started going on a rampage about how she hopes I die of alcohol poisoning or some shit. I saw that she LITERALLY is likely a multi personality disorder irl(not an act folks...)

I have a lot of experience dealing with crazy, fucked up people, and she has just about every mental issue I can think of...it became extremely obvious after a while of talking to her privately and shit....and I mean seriously ask yourself what must be wrong with a middle aged divorced lady hanging out on a bodybuilding forum with 70 fucking alts, ALL of them with its own unique personality....

This isn’t a troll job, she’s a legit nutcase lol...remember most of my interactions with her were behind the scenes in pm....she’s a legit mental case. Dunno what she’s diagnosed with irl but I’m almost positive multiple personality disorder, bipolar, all that type of shit is probably among it
    would you hatefuck dat milf?
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    i want to fuck that milf

i bet she rides cock like a madman
    Did you mean madwoman?
    Trump 2020 crew

Is that you John Wayne? RyuSaibot's Avatar
    Weight
    struggling
    Height
    6 foot manlet
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Do you even life?

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    OP has officially lost it

Rent free

Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safado View Post
    Did you mean madwoman?
    whatever its all the same to me

but yeah, crazy bitches fuck awesome
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Wtf you rambling about old man, I remember she admitted to being Marie so what's the point of all that

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Wtf you rambling about old man, I remember she admitted to being Marie so what's the point of all that
    Just stuff etc
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    would you hatefuck dat milf?
    No lol. Not even close.

She’s honestly the ugliest female miscer in misc history and that’s saying something. And that’s BEFORE you even get into all that’s wrong with her personality
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    αφου τα ατομα ειναι για το πεος
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    αφου τα ατομα ειναι για το πεος
    I don’t speak Spanish brah
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

interesting story but Josef Krämer's current name is not @MOD, Josef Krämer's last name was @Underleaf before she got permabanned for "Reason not given"
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/member....Josef-Kr%E4mer
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Feels good to be right again
    All posts by the Shabbatai account are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSheepron View Post
    Bro molon labe and a spartan helmet
    Damn bro you must be a bad ass

Laughhhhhhhhh
    All posts by the Shabbatai account are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    interesting story but Josef Krämer's current name is not @MOD, Josef Krämer's last name was @Underleaf before she got permabanned for "Reason not given"
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/member....Josef-Kr%E4mer
    Honestly it’s too tiring even trying to keep up with all the changes. I just know she has several accounts plus name changes them all and at one point or another has admitted to several of them to me in pm or on old misc...I thought Josef Kramer account was a mod account at one time wasn’t it?

If I had access to my old misc pm’s there might be more proof of more of her accounts over there but I can’t view them being banned....but on this account here I have underleaf/Marie/jean Deaux admitting to be the same person in pm
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    I mean it doesn’t take a rocket scientist...we know Marie is absolutely obsessed with the forum....that is not debatable....we know she has 70 different alts....we know one of her accounts was a mod account....and we know that being so obsessed and shit she isn’t just going to STOP POSTING....and she also isn’t going to give up her mod powers on a forum she’s obsessed with....so it seems pretty common sense that MOD is marie646

Whole thing is really cringe as fuck tbh
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast