Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Not reading whole thread. In the op it sounds like all that was admitted is Marie and underleaf are the same person. Which has never been a secret as far as I know.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    nah I think you should take that ban instead
    This

Fucking cringe that literally the worst poster on the forum has called in this thread alone, for the ban of 2 of the top posters on this site
    C A R L P O S T I N G crew

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Pretty obvious that @clusterfuck is a whore, ugly with multiple accounts

Obsessed with how much attention I got on this forum when she moved over, paid to be a mod, 0 likeability
    Clearly she wants the D
    Trump 2020 crew

Flinch is a shit Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Not reading whole thread. In the op it sounds like all that was admitted is Marie and underleaf are the same person. Which has never been a secret as far as I know.
    basically the whole thread is just a big misunderstanding, beef thought underleaf had changed her name to MOD and now he knows that's not the case. Underleaf was banned and MOD is a completely different person.
    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV, link here: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?146295-Blahautism-The-Jason-Blaha-Story-CLIFFS

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    This

Fucking cringe that literally the worst poster on the forum has called in this thread alone, for the ban of 2 of the top posters on this site
    yeah exactly, clusterfuck/cutty calling for somebody to be banned is like a crossfitter calling somebody weak
    Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV, link here: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?146295-Blahautism-The-Jason-Blaha-Story-CLIFFS

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Also, as far as @MOD being Marie...I’m not going to stop believing it just because she “says” it isn’t true lmao. She has vehemently denied all her alts in the past as well until someone presented absolute undeniable proof publicly that it was her. And then she finally admitted t.

Here’s the thing....IF MOD truly isn’t marie646, it would be extremely easy for her to prove it. If she truly wanted to prove that she isn’t marie646, then just show me proof that you aren’t her. Once I see actual proof(which if it’s true shouldn’t be hard...I’m sure you can find a way), then I will gladly accept that and I’ll never called MOD Marie again...I’m not hiding from proven facts....it just LOOKS extremely obvious that MOD would be marie646....and I’m sorry but “I’m not Marie I promise”, just isn’t enough to convince me otherwise.

Like I said, show me some kind of proof and I’ll take back everything I’ve ever said about you(that I said solely because I thought u were Marie, at least), and I’ll never accuse you of it again....it should be relatively easy to do.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    basically the whole thread is just a big misunderstanding, beef thought underleaf had changed her name to MOD and now he knows that's not the case. Underleaf was banned and MOD is a completely different person.
    Read me previous post...like I said..I’m open to proof

Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Read me previous post...like I said..I’m open to proof
    I can only speak for what I've seen myself and if MOD is Marie then she definitely has split personality disorder as well because I've been talking to MOD via pm and MOD acts/talks absolutely nothing like that wicked bitch Marie

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Oh. Well that went better than expected.

Edit: I'm not saying that mod definitely isn't Marie, in response to posts like mcfreakos above, I wouldn't have a clue. Simply that nothing has been admitted/there was no proof in the op.

As far as I know Marie has had 3 accounts, but one she used the longest and had all the name changes on.
    Last edited by cookiefiend; 2018-04-06 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    I can only speak for what I've seen myself and if MOD is Marie then she definitely has split personality disorder as well because I've been talking to MOD via pm and MOD acts/talks absolutely nothing like that wicked bitch Marie
    I’m absolutely 100% convinced that marie646 hs multiple personality disorder irl...my interactions with her through pm and shit have just been too fucking bizarre...I know she has very severe mental issues...so “acting different” also isn’t proof in this case tbh

🐲 Destroyer of worlds 🐉 Shabbatai's Avatar
    Weight
    Bloatmaxxin
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    I’m absolutely 100% convinced that marie646 hs multiple personality disorder irl...my interactions with her through pm and shit have just been too fucking bizarre...I know she has very severe mental issues...so “acting different” also isn’t proof in this case tbh

I am 100% sure marie = mod, like 10000% sure
    All posts by the Shabbatai account are a work of fiction and nothing is real, it was all a prank bro crew you got trolled hard geek

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    honestly this site is some honeypot shit and marie is keeping tabs

people have been saying this tbh.

inb4 nine and omega same person
    inb4 etc
    all posts are fictional and for education

Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I donít speak Spanish brah

LMAOOO

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    its haphazard a girl that used to post here in the early days b4 angus made her run away by jacking off and cumming on her pics

nine has a big crush on her
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wat about Large Marge???

Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbatai View Post
    @MOD

i retract my apology

fuck you MOD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456