Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Liar receives a 3 day ban?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 74.29%
  • No

9 25.71%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Seriously Fucking Awesome Fuqdatass's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    There honestly is nothing to like. its just a question of how long it takes each person to realize that. Same with roxy, same with all these sloots I call out. Iím always right, I just recognize this stuff before most. While I was calling out roxy, the white knights on this forum were repping her nonstop and white knighting her, but since then it seems more people have realized she is scum, because she got negged back down to red lol.
    You threw a temper tantrum like a four year old girl and said you were taking your ball and going home until @MOD was demoted. A really fucking hissy fit like a proper bitch.

Yet here you are and MOD is still mod. Guess you caved like the baby back bitch you are and came crawling back. The good news for you? Number of people that expected McFreako to keep his word? FUCKING ZERO. Iíll keep monitoring this place as your meltdowns, tears, hysterics and fake leavings are goddamn hilarious. Youíre a complete fucking idiot, but a mildly amusing one like a retarded puppy.
    Last edited by Fuqdatass; 2018-04-29 at 12:01 PM.
    I post on the other Misc. The posts there are public and you can read them. Itís a big secret.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    You threw a temper tantrum like a four year old girl and said you were taking your ball and going home until @MOD was demoted. A really fucking hissy fit like a proper bitch.

Yet here you are and MOD is still mod. Guess you caved like the baby back bitch you are and came crawling back. The good news for you? Number of people that expected McFreako to keep his word? FUCKING ZERO. I’ll keep monitoring this place as your meltdowns, tears, hysterics and fake leavings are goddamn hilarious. You’re a complete fucking idiot, but a mildly amusing one like a retarded puppy.

this is the 4th time he said he was leaving this website and not coming back he only lasted 10 days this time.

@Lil Flinch

he's a fucking joke.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Yet here you are and MOD is still mod. Guess you caved like the baby back bitch you are and came crawling back. The good news for you? Number of people that expected McFreako to keep his word? FUCKING ZERO. I’ll keep monitoring this place as your meltdowns, tears, hysterics and fake leavings are goddamn hilarious. You’re a complete fucking idiot, but a mildly amusing one like a retarded puppy.
    Stay mad, Corky.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Your body is not fine, thatís why you have the avi you have. You took that pic 700 times(laying down of course which makes u look thinner, perfect lighting, filter, etc etc, and still look chunky and obvious nonlifter. You arenít fooling anyone, chunk

Now, enjoy your fap:
    The pic doesn't have a filter, the lighting is chit and I genuinely don't think it makes me look thinner, but I don't think my body is perfect either. Why would I fap to someone so short and with his arms covered in acne ? I don't want to know what you have on your back, probably this is how life is when you're on roids. From that large shirt, you have a huge belly too... so lmao at you looking like a krispy Kreme donut.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Yet here you are and MOD is still mod. Guess you caved like the baby back bitch you are and came crawling back. The good news for you? Number of people that expected McFreako to keep his word? FUCKING ZERO. Iíll keep monitoring this place as your meltdowns, tears, hysterics and fake leavings are goddamn hilarious. Youíre a complete fucking idiot, but a mildly amusing one like a retarded puppy.
    When you enter a gym for the first time in your life and pick up a weight, THEN you can be a part of the conversation on a bodybuilding forum

Until then, keep collecting them mod reps over there on bb.com, corky lmao

Nigga mad as fuck
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    this is the 4th time he said he was leaving this website and not coming back he only lasted 10 days this time.

@Lil Flinch

Mcfreako is a total incel faggot across the board
    he's a fucking joke.
    Natty crew~~ē

THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

@Lil Flinch

he's a fucking joke.
    And you LITERALLY keep a spreadsheet open on your desktop with all this info.

Lol @ saying I’m the joke, you’re a meme on this forum
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    And you LITERALLY keep a spreadsheet open on your desktop with all this info.

Lol @ saying I’m the joke, you’re a meme on this forum

lol this idiot just exposed himself he was reading this forum the whole time while he supposedly left lmfao you fucking loser I don't need a spreadsheet to understand what kind of a pathetic loser you are irl.

everything you say here is a fucking projection of your sick little brain you retard you have no idea how open your cards are.
    Last edited by clusterfuck; 2018-04-29 at 12:28 PM.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    lol this idiot just exposed himself he was reading this forum the whole time while he supposedly left lmfao you fucking loser I don't need a spreadsheet to understand what kind of a pathetic loser you are irl.
    BARK BARK BARK! GROWL! LOUD NOISES AHHHHHHHH IM MAD!

Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Seriously Fucking Awesome Fuqdatass's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    When you enter a gym for the first time in your life and pick up a weight, THEN you can be a part of the conversation on a bodybuilding forum

Until then, keep collecting them mod reps over there on bb.com, corky lmao

Nigga mad as fuck
    Oh sick burn, I’m so hurt! Waaaaaa!! Waaaaa!! That’s it! I’m leaving this forum until McFreako is banned! I mean it!! I know people so I’ll hear when McFreako is banned!! You’ll be sorry!!

No wait, that’s how a total faggot would react to some shit on an internet forum.

I post on the other Misc. The posts there are public and you can read them. Itís a big secret.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Oh sick burn, I’m so hurt! Waaaaaa!! Waaaaa!! That’s it! I’m leaving this forum until McFreako is banned! I mean it!! I know people so I’ll hear when McFreako is banned!! You’ll be sorry!!

No wait, that’s how a total faggot would react to some shit on an internet forum.

Does this nikka srsly think he belongs here? Lol

Does anyone even read this guys posts?
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

[imghttps://s9.postimg.cc/9t408y19b/5_DE9528_C-6_E9_E-4_DF6-_AC8_B-881_EA20746_E9.gif[/img]

Hey....

Come here...

srs

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Hey....

Come here...

srs

Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Oh sick burn, Iím so hurt! Waaaaaa!! Waaaaa!! Thatís it! Iím leaving this forum until McFreako is banned! I mean it!! I know people so Iíll hear when McFreako is banned!! Youíll be sorry!!

No wait, thatís how a total faggot would react to some shit on an internet forum.

To be fair, although you didn't throw your toys and leave I've not seen you post here in ages, and you talk shit about this place on old misc.

Then mcfreako comes back and suddenly you do to? Your obviously prefer this place when he's here so you guys need to hug and make up or something.
    Last edited by cookiefiend; 2018-04-29 at 01:40 PM.

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Mcfreako is a total incel faggot across the board
    he's a fucking joke.
    Pot calling the kettle black
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black
    Nothing funnier than how many incels on this forum who’s go-to insult is to call someone an incel lolz
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Nothing funnier than how many incels on this forum who’s go-to insult is to call someone an incel lolz
    I was actually referring to the fact that he called you a joke when he's one of the biggest laughing stocks in this entire forum
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    The pic doesn't have a filter, the lighting is chit and I genuinely don't think it makes me look thinner, but I don't think my body is perfect either. Why would I fap to someone so short and with his arms covered in acne ? I don't want to know what you have on your back, probably this is how life is when you're on roids. From that large shirt, you have a huge belly too... so lmao at you looking like a krispy Kreme donut.

fuark guise.found exact same shirt and spoon.

i thought i got rid of you hoe.smh.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    People not knowing where they're at and shit...
    Last edited by BlueBlood; 2018-04-29 at 05:05 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456