Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Glowing Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    6,839
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

    pakichad looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle

    he looks like he's wearing a turtle shell. if thats him in his avi

    lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    look at the superior hardness and definition you don't really think that's acheivable without heavy drug use?
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    That dude is juiced to the gills though. I donít understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    No way that dude is natty. Abs are a sign of long term roid abuse ask Moheem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yacht View Post
    has to AT LEAST BE 3 cycles of ph's and sarms
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    u should leaVE

  2. #2
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    in his dreams look at his log for a recent "physique update" lol

  3. #3
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,462
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  4. #4
    Essploding Heart Muscles MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20 2015
    Location
    Ballz Deep in muh fleshlight turbo.
    Weight
    200
    Height
    Six Smelly Feetz
    Posts
    8,023
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    sounds like ur jealous that hes out there having sex with supermodels and you arent
    Eat Junk, Pop Pills, Natty DYEL Crew
    Porn Addict Crew
    I like girls with beautiful buttholes (you can say Im a crack addict)
    FORMER PISSTROOPER TURNED TO THE LIGHT! ORDER 66 LORD VADER!!!!!

  5. #5
    stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    5,719
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    in his dreams look at his log for a recent "physique update" lol
    stop talk shit u no pic posting troll

    brb lifting expert
    brb never posted pics of physique
    brb constant shit talker

    brb stfu

  6. #6
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    stop talk shit u no pic posting troll

    brb lifting expert
    brb never posted pics of physique
    brb constant shit talker

    brb stfu


    and you are an afghan lol case fucking closed.

  7. #7
    Glowing Member Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    6,839
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveLoads420 View Post
    sounds like ur jealous that hes out there having sex with supermodels and you arent
    is he? good for him.

    supermodels though? i highly doubt. basing this post just on his avi.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    look at the superior hardness and definition you don't really think that's acheivable without heavy drug use?
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    That dude is juiced to the gills though. I donít understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    No way that dude is natty. Abs are a sign of long term roid abuse ask Moheem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yacht View Post
    has to AT LEAST BE 3 cycles of ph's and sarms
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    u should leaVE

  8. #8
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    that's not me you are posting someone else's pictures now.

    @Omega @Nine

  9. #9
    stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    5,719
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    that's not me you are posting someone else's pictures now.

    @Omega @Nine
    why u gotta get so mad if its not u lol tagging mods for a pick that u claim isn't even u lmao

    I sense lies

  10. #10
    Banned idontknowlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    Has he gotten thinner or is it just the angle?

  11. #11
    Ascension clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,388
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    why u gotta get so mad if its not u lol tagging mods for a pick that u claim isn't even u lmao

    I sense lies

    I am not mad nobody on this site has any info about me whatsoever but you can believe what you want afghan goat fucker just hoping they ban your stupid ass for it.

  12. #12
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    7,462
    Mentioned
    504 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknowlol View Post
    Has he gotten thinner or is it just the angle?
    thats an older pic i think
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  13. #13
    Banned idontknowlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    thats an older pic i think
    Either way I am proud because my dost @PakiChad is fucking white wonen now
    Awww yeahhhh

  14. #14
    Senior Member MOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21 2016
    Location
    United Moderation
    Weight
    185
    Height
    5'11''
    Posts
    431
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    why u gotta get so mad if its not u lol tagging mods for a pick that u claim isn't even u lmao

    I sense lies
    That picture is not Clusterfuck. Several mods and admins have confirmed that and you were told if you ever posted that picture again your account would be permabanned.
    FITMISC
    FITNESS, MEMES & MOTIVATION

    Click here for a Platinum Membership!
    -No ads
    -Delete your own threads
    -Access the Platinum Section and Banned Camp
    -And more...

  15. #15
    Banned idontknowlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    That picture is not Clusterfuck. Several mods and admins have confirmed that and you were told if you ever posted that picture again your account would be permabanned.
    Who is it then and when did clusterfaggot transition into a femoid?

  16. #16
    stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    5,719
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    That picture is not Clusterfuck. Several mods and admins have confirmed that and you were told if you ever posted that picture again your account would be permabanned.
    why? people post pics of other posters all the time, people post old misc posters like bobby on here and never get banned.

    why is marie so special? lol double standards

  17. #17
    Senior Member NeverLean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2016
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    lol is that him ?

  18. #18
    Essploding Heart Muscles MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20 2015
    Location
    Ballz Deep in muh fleshlight turbo.
    Weight
    200
    Height
    Six Smelly Feetz
    Posts
    8,023
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    leave pakichad alone srs

    hes one of the only other dudes on the site who has maxxxed out obliques like myself.

    so hes my dawg.

    obliquemaxxx krew 4 lyfe yo
    Eat Junk, Pop Pills, Natty DYEL Crew
    Porn Addict Crew
    I like girls with beautiful buttholes (you can say Im a crack addict)
    FORMER PISSTROOPER TURNED TO THE LIGHT! ORDER 66 LORD VADER!!!!!

  19. #19
    Platinum Member FakeNattyZack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2016
    Posts
    2,126
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveLoads420 View Post
    leave pakichad alone srs

    hes one of the only other dudes on the site who has maxxxed out obliques like myself.

    so hes my dawg.

    obliquemaxxx krew 4 lyfe yo
    those are his hips

  20. #20
    Senior Member JamesLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2015
    Location
    Long Island, come here for Nudes irl
    Posts
    7,854
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Pakichads doing well. Started off as a complete fuvking idiot. Took advicevand making gains. It's a slow process.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]


 

Posting Permissions