Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Should STFU an OG member and quality poster be unbanned?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i actually like his posts and find them interesting

    9 69.23%
  • No, i don't like him

    4 30.77%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1
    self, time to recover Killedmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2017
    Location
    9/11
    Weight
    420 blaze it
    Height
    6'9
    Posts
    875
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674

    Post Petition to unban @stfu

    @stfu has been permanently banned which is harsh especially considering the fact that he is an active poster and an old member of this forum.

    Please vote to get him unbanned
    He made me laugh whenever he got into an altercation with me and I wish to keep it up and not let go so easily.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kog1IduEvtg




    Pic = @stfu




    I miss him already.


    Stay Strong @stfu
    forever mirin brah.

    Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage rage against the dying of the light

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_nprPycZow
    Last edited by MOD; 2018-04-16 at 01:46 PM.
    There are no born heroes or winners,it takes a hammer,a chisel,a vision & a will to suffer the blows & be carved into one - Johneffer Roshan

  2. #2
    Senior Member RoxyFoxy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2018
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3525750
    Why was he banned ?

  3. #3
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    9,142
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    Why was he banned ?
    Because @MOD wants to destroy this forum.

  4. #4
    Moderator MOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21 2016
    Location
    United Moderation
    Weight
    185
    Height
    5'11''
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Because @MOD wants to destroy this forum.
    He's been warned for years not to post that detected picture or he would be permabanned. I removed the picture and warned him and reminded him of the permaban if he did it again. He repaid me by making a thread.

    Hey I get it. You don't give a fuck if someone complains to our hosting that their picture are being disrupted w/o their consent. Hey I do. This forum comes first. Like it or not.
    Last edited by MOD; 2018-04-16 at 12:15 PM.
    I Will
    Deliver
    You know
    Iím A
    Forgiver

  5. #5
    Senior Member TommyisGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08 2017
    Weight
    666
    Height
    6'6''
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14779223
    Ugly fucker keep him banned

  6. #6
    Senior Member JamesLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2015
    Location
    Long Island, come here for Nudes irl
    Posts
    7,296
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    If that's him it explains why he hates roids so much lol
    Latinoing
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

  7. #7
    1111 clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,000
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    is that really him in the picture lol he should get a double life sentence for 10 counts of being ugly.

  8. #8
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    9,142
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    He's been warned for years not to post that detected picture or he would be permabanned. I removed the picture and warned him and reminded him of the permaban if he did it again. He repaid me by making a thread.

    Hey I get it. You don't give a fuck if someone complains to our hosting that their picture are being disrupted w/o their consent. Hey I do. This forum comes first. Like it or not.
    Oh please, get off your self righteous soap box.
    We all know who complained and filed that complaint.
    And we all know who helps take care of that stuff.

    There are 1,000's of personal pics on this site. You don't get to pic and choose. I don't know if you are Marie, but if you are remember back when I advised you how to handle this situation. And if you are not Marie then your only option is to leave, because people will always think you are her whether true or false, and as long as you are here they will continue to accuse you of being her and post those pics.

    Just leave and ignore Fitmisc and it'll all go away, but stay and give them the attention they want and it'll never end.

  9. #9
    1111 clusterfuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 19 2015
    Posts
    8,000
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Oh please, get off your self righteous soap box.
    We all know who complained and filed that complaint.
    And we all know who helps take care of that stuff.

    There are 1,000's of personal pics on this site. You don't get to pic and choose. I don't know if you are Marie, but if you are remember back when I advised you how to handle this situation. And if you are not Marie then your only option is to leave, because people will always think you are her whether true or false, and as long as you are here they will continue to accuse you of being her and post those pics.

    Just leave and ignore Fitmisc and it'll all go away, but stay and give them the attention they want and it'll never end.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    Why was he banned ?

    he was arguing with me but he was posting someone else's pictures if he wants to talk shit to me he can say whatever he wants insults and flaming don't bother me lol that's why I never leak information about myself or posted a picture obviously nobody can use stuff against me as a weapon.

    if he's dumb enough to be dumb he deserves that perma ban lol
    Last edited by clusterfuck; 2018-04-16 at 12:46 PM.

  10. #10
    Moderator MOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21 2016
    Location
    United Moderation
    Weight
    185
    Height
    5'11''
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Oh please, get off your self righteous soap box.
    We all know who complained and filed that complaint.
    And we all know who helps take care of that stuff.

    There are 1,000's of personal pics on this site. You don't get to pic and choose. I don't know if you are Marie, but if you are remember back when I advised you how to handle this situation. And if you are not Marie then your only option is to leave, because people will always think you are her whether true or false, and as long as you are here they will continue to accuse you of being her and post those pics.

    Just leave and ignore Fitmisc and it'll all go away, but stay and give them the attention they want and it'll never end.
    First of all as long a Clusterfuck is here those pix will be posted no matter how many admins and mods make it perfectly there they are not the same. He posted that picture in retaliation to something Clusterfuck said.

    4. No Detective-ing. No posting of personal info about, or photos of a member's that have not been posted by them already on Fitmisc or related websites unless you have their consent.

    That pic was not posted on Fitmisc or a related site. It was detected and grabbed from a social media account.
    I Will
    Deliver
    You know
    Iím A
    Forgiver

  11. #11
    Platinum Member FakeNattyZack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2016
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    [QUOTE=Killedmy;2158260]@stfu


    Damn long alien fingers. Nails too pointy.
    Last edited by MOD; 2018-04-16 at 01:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    9,142
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    First of all as long a Clusterfuck is here those pix will be posted no matter how many admins and mods make it perfectly there they are not the same. He posted that picture in retaliation to something Clusterfuck said.

    4. No Detective-ing. No posting of personal info about, or photos of a member's that have not been posted by them already on Fitmisc or related websites unless you have their consent.

    That pic was not posted on Fitmisc or a related site. It was detected and grabbed from a social media account.
    But if you're not here or "Marie" is not here, there is no one to get all emotional about the pic. Out of sight, out of mind...do you see what I'm saying?

    And pretty sure it's beyond the detectiving stage. Just gotta google some words and it'll pop up.

    Do I think people should be posting those pics? No.

    But you give them the triggering reaction they want so you're just as guilty.

  13. #13
    Banned frump94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 03 2016
    Posts
    1,770
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    First of all as long a Clusterfuck is here those pix will be posted no matter how many admins and mods make it perfectly there they are not the same. He posted that picture in retaliation to something Clusterfuck said.

    4. No Detective-ing. No posting of personal info about, or photos of a member's that have not been posted by them already on Fitmisc or related websites unless you have their consent.

    That pic was not posted on Fitmisc or a related site. It was detected and grabbed from a social media account.
    Where do you draw the line though? If someone leaves a social media account public then they cant complain when someone gets access to their photos and shares them. If you have a problem with someone unknown on the internet looking at your social media profile then it's simply a matter of making your account private.

    People share pics of bigmanes IG account all the time on here without asking him for his consent, so how come in this particular case this person is being banned??

  14. #14
    Platinum Member FakeNattyZack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2016
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    What pic did he post?

  15. #15
    Senior Member TommyisGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08 2017
    Weight
    666
    Height
    6'6''
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14779223
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    Where do you draw the line though? If someone leaves a social media account public then they cant complain when someone gets access to their photos and shares them. If you have a problem with someone unknown on the internet looking at your social media profile then it's simply a matter of making your account private.

    People share pics of bigmanes IG account all the time on here without asking him for his consent, so how come in this particular case this person is being banned??
    No one is as ugly as that dude tbh

  16. #16
    Moderator MOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21 2016
    Location
    United Moderation
    Weight
    185
    Height
    5'11''
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    But if you're not here or "Marie" is not here, there is no one to get all emotional about the pic. Out of sight, out of mind...do you see what I'm saying?

    And pretty sure it's beyond the detectiving stage. Just gotta google some words and it'll pop up.

    Do I think people should be posting those pics? No.

    But you give them the triggering reaction they want so you're just as guilty.
    Rule breaking is rule breaking and every time I see it or receive a report it's dealt with in the manner laid out in the Forum Rules.

    A poster had his address posted, so are you saying if he didn't see it just to let it ride? Out of sight--out of mind.
    I Will
    Deliver
    You know
    Iím A
    Forgiver

  17. #17
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    9,142
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    Rule breaking is rule breaking and every time I see it or receive a report it's dealt with in the manner laid out in the Forum Rules.

    A poster had his address posted, so are you saying if he didn't see it just to let it ride? Out of sight--out of mind.
    Stop using semantics.

  18. #18
    Banned frump94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 03 2016
    Posts
    1,770
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    he was arguing with me but he was posting someone else's pictures if he wants to talk shit to me he can say whatever he wants insults and flaming don't bother me lol that's why I never leak information about myself or posted a picture obviously nobody can use stuff against me as a weapon.

    if he's dumb enough to be dumb he deserves that perma ban lol
    Too scared to post pics of yourself, yet have no qualms making fun of other user's appearances who weren't scared of showing what they looked like. That is what you call being bitch made

  19. #19
    self, time to recover Killedmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2017
    Location
    9/11
    Weight
    420 blaze it
    Height
    6'9
    Posts
    875
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyisGOD View Post
    Ugly fucker keep him banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    If that's him it explains why he hates roids so much lol
    Latinoing
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    Too scared to post pics of yourself, yet have no qualms making fun of other user's appearances who weren't scared of showing what they looked like. That is what you call being bitch made

    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    Why was he banned ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Because @MOD wants to destroy this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by clusterfuck View Post
    is that really him in the picture lol he should get a double life sentence for 10 counts of being ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeNattyZack View Post
    What pic did he post?
    @stfu was just trolling and posted a selfie of a former member to get a response out of @MOD
    @MOD warned him but that was just what @stfu was going for, an angry response, so someone on this forum apparently PM'd a bunch of members doxxed pictures of @stfu in retaliation
    @stfu protested the vicious act and demanded the original culprit be IP'd but moderators on the forum were reluctant to act and this enraged @stfu so he decided to an hero his way out of FitMisc in hopes that his story would fade away into oblivion.

    anyways FUCK THAT NOISE
    i want @stfu back and as do many other members according to the POLL.

    and i don't know exactly why @stfu is so insecure about his pictures, he is not ugly by any means. He is just your average run off the mill type of guy.

    You can't change the world on your own
    You need to form an alliance

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW1a_cNKapY


    Its not who you're underneath @stfu
    Its what you do that defines you @stfu
    Last edited by MOD; 2018-04-16 at 01:46 PM.
    There are no born heroes or winners,it takes a hammer,a chisel,a vision & a will to suffer the blows & be carved into one - Johneffer Roshan

  20. #20
    Moderator MOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21 2016
    Location
    United Moderation
    Weight
    185
    Height
    5'11''
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    I just realized Op is using this thread not to actually get stfu unbanned but to post his pictures.

    Well played
    I Will
    Deliver
    You know
    Iím A
    Forgiver


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions