Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member Squatlow_ren Reloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 25 2018
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6450170

    I still have a gay thing for elfy no homo

    Srs I'd suck his dick.

  2. #2
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42532401
    wtf i never saw this
    no wonder he always kept challenging me to a tinychat flex off

  3. #3
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42532401
    double post

  4. #4
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,715
    Mentioned
    765 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Who the fuck is elfy

  5. #5
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42532401
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Who the fuck is elfy
    i like how you pretend to be low iq & autistic for our entertainment

  6. #6
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    5,574
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    He’s the only Anglo member of fitmisc

  7. #7
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    7,429
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    i like how you pretend to be low iq & autistic for our entertainment



    dont fucking ruin the illusion ffs

  8. #8
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,715
    Mentioned
    765 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    i like how you pretend to be low iq & autistic for our entertainment
    Ohhh is elfy that lil white boi who kept letting John talk shit to him on tinychat?


    Didn’t that dude make like dozens of alts despite not being banned ever?

  9. #9
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42532401
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Ohhh is elfy that lil white boi who kept letting John talk shit to him on tinychat?


    Didn’t that dude make like dozens of alts despite not being banned ever?

  10. #10
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42532401
    @john effer
    thoughts?

  11. #11
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,715
    Mentioned
    765 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    Yeah, he was like “you?re a skinny beta pathetic dweeb”


    And then the elfy kid was like (quietly), “hurr durr, y-you?re g-going bald”



    Wait no, that was some Peter Pan guy

  12. #12
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    7,429
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Yeah, he was like “you?re a skinny beta pathetic dweeb”


    And then the elfy kid was like (quietly), “hurr durr, y-you?re g-going bald”



    Wait no, that was some Peter Pan guy

  13. #13
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,715
    Mentioned
    765 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    Just telling you what I saw my guy



    Only went in tinychat a few times for maybe 10 mins max at a time


    But that?s the summary of it all

  14. #14
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    7,429
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Just telling you what I saw my guy



    Only went in tinychat a few times for maybe 10 mins max at a time


    But that?s the summary of it all

    Did I guess your bday correctly?

  15. #15
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,715
    Mentioned
    765 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    Did I guess your bday correctly?
    It was weird because I thought they were friends

  16. #16
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    7,429
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    It was weird because I thought they were friends
    dude one time I was far from the pc but I said "bye" to omega and effer on tinychat and effer started talking maddddd shit about me didnt even have time to reach the pc to disconnect that he had said something like "I hope this fat bald fuck dies" I swear lmfaooooooooooo I was like thanks dude




  17. #17
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,166
    Mentioned
    765 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by Majutsushi View Post
    dude one time I was far from the pc but I said "bye" to omega and effer on tinychat and effer started talking maddddd shit about me didnt even have time to reach the pc to disconnect that he had said something like "I hope this fat bald fuck dies" I swear lmfaooooooooooo I was like thanks dude



    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  18. #18
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    7,429
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post

  19. #19
    Senior Member elfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2020
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7295751

  20. #20
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    1,890
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    make sure you post lots of stupid shit on your alt
    I'm here for the ments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions