Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,245
    Mentioned
    1734 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    yes, because they thought it was their last chance to have children. so it was the less of two evils....also answered in other thread.

    again, im simply pointing out how funny it is you are trying to discredit the old testament because of the actions of 2 teenage girls (which you apparently dont even know the entire story) when you defend a man who sleeps with a 9 year old, marrys his adopted sons wife, marry more women than everyone else etc.
    Woah look at me, my name's microwaved beef and I'm too stupid to understand red-herrings and ad hominem fallacies

    but but this isn't debate class!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    Inb4 ladders are more deadly than guns in 2017
    He's probably scrambling to find his Ativan as we speak. He made the mistake of admitting to subscribing to a faith (the wrong faith) and now he's cornered into defending it and he doens't know how. His argument is rapidly shifting with every reply and he's getting scared because he can't just talk about MoHaMeD this time without looking like a complete retard.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  2. #22
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    13,364
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Woah look at me, my name's microwaved beef and I'm too stupid to understand red-herrings and ad hominem fallacies

    but but this isn't debate class!!




    He's probably scrambling to find his Ativan as we speak. He made the mistake of admitting to subscribing to a faith (the wrong faith) and now he's cornered into defending it and he doens't know how. His argument is rapidly shifting with every reply and he's getting scared because he can't just talk about MoHaMeD this time without looking like a complete retard.
    out of the 2 of us, im the one whos never had a drug addiction to benzo

    the petty insults and using Flinch as your shield is an indication that

    Spoiler: 
    got yo on the ropes
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  3. #23
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,245
    Mentioned
    1734 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    out of the 2 of us, im the one whos never had a drug addiction to benzo

    the petty insults and using Flinch as your shield is an indication that

    Spoiler: 
    got yo on the ropes
    Lol at wanting to talk about benzos instead of your asinine beliefs

    b-b-but they were just silly teenage girls for wanting to fuck daddy

    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  4. #24
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    13,364
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Lol at wanting to talk about benzos instead of your asinine beliefs

    b-b-but they were just silly teenage girls for wanting to fuck daddy

    ::
    being disingenuous again

    they were silly teenage girls who wanted to fuck daddy because they thought the world was ending...

    "b-b-but it was OK to sleep with Aisha at age 9 she had her period because some muslim said she did 150 years later and if you disagree with this red herring etc"
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  5. #25
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,245
    Mentioned
    1734 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    being disingenuous again

    they were silly teenage girls who wanted to fuck daddy because they thought the world was ending...

    "b-b-but it was OK to sleep with Aisha at age 9 she had her period because some muslim said she did 150 years later and if you disagree with this red herring etc"
    Red herring in red

    (I'm hoping repetition will teach you, similar to how you teach a dog)
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  6. #26
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    13,364
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Red herring in red

    (I'm hoping repetition will teach you, similar to how you teach a dog)
    youd prob set me on fire if i were a dog because thats what muzzies do...because they follow a flawed "prophet" and book.



    omega: rrr red hurrrring

    beef: fact
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  7. #27
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,245
    Mentioned
    1734 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    youd prob set me on fire if i were a dog because thats what muzzies do...because they follow a flawed "prophet" and book.



    omega: rrr red hurrrring

    beef: fact
    you're now pretty much admitting you use red herrings

    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  8. #28
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    13,364
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    you're now pretty much admitting you use red herrings

    :jordn:
    no im laughing at you for starting an argument, getting a legit response from me in regards to incest....then having me counter punch and destroy islam and prove you a hypocrite/moron
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  9. #29
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    22,245
    Mentioned
    1734 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    no im laughing at you for starting an argument, getting a legit response from me in regards to incest....then having me counter punch and destroy islam and prove you a hypocrite/moron
    Fuck you talking about

    This is my original post: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...=1#post2217199

    It's a fucking serious post, I didn't even take a jab at you or the Bible I just said it's a problem with the Bible (you could have responded to that intelligently, you chose not to).
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  10. #30
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    13,364
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Fuck you talking about

    This is my original post: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...=1#post2217199

    It's a fucking serious post, I didn't even take a jab at you or the Bible I just said it's a problem with the Bible (you could have responded to that intelligently, you chose not to).
    the part im referring to is the "Herein lies the problem...."...yes that was a jab. at least when i take jabs at the quran (really knock out punches) i admit what im doing.


    lets go over this quickly one more time. Lot is not a "noble" character nor is he a prophet. he is just a character. character's in the bible are both good and bad, with flaws. this is to better help us live our lives...learn from their mistakes etc.

    the incest in this situation is not immorral in this situation for 2 reasons.

    1) from an Old testament perspective Moses had yet to lay down the law that incest is forbidden. you are claiming incest is a universal truth and im saying i dont know. i can not think as God does (see Isaiah 55:8-9 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-9&version=NIV)
    perhaps he knew there would be situations where it would be a necessity until moses revealed it couldnt be done (around 1500 bc) Why then? again i dont know how God works. at that point maybe God knew that it would never be necessary again, and humanity would all die at once i.e judgment day

    2) if we are going with a non theistic approach, it was an act of necessity (in the mind of the girls, not Lot) which you have conceded can not be immoral.
    Last edited by microwavedbeef; 2018-05-11 at 12:47 AM.
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  11. #31
    Senior Member microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Posts
    13,364
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    the part im referring to is the "Herein lies the problem...."...yes that was a jab. at least when i take jabs at the quran (really knock out punches) i admit what im doing.


    lets go over this quickly one more time. Lot is not a "noble" character nor is he a prophet. he is just a character. character's in the bible are both good and bad, with flaws. this is to better help us live our lives...learn from their mistakes etc.

    the incest in this situation is not immorral in this situation for 2 reasons.

    1) from an Old testament perspective Moses had yet to lay down the law that incest is forbidden. you are claiming incest is a universal truth and im saying i dont know. i can not think as God does (see Isaiah 55:8-9 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-9&version=NIV)
    perhaps he knew there would be situations where it would be a necessity until moses revealed it couldnt be done (around 1500 bc) Why then? again i dont know how God works. at that point maybe God knew that it would never be necessary again, and humanity would all die at once i.e judgment day

    2) if we are going with a non theistic approach , it was an act of necessity (in the mind of the girls, not Lot) which you have conceded can not be immoral.
    didnt respond to this i see omega had to rally da troops to prove you won.
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions