Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pissed away my youth as a subhuman natty. My transformation on H-drol/T-bol. 37 lbs of lean muscle mass in 9 months.

Genetically burdened super-ecto from puberty.

Finally gathered enough courage to take the plunge at the age of 28.

Chose H-drol (prohormone equivalent of T-bol) from the now defunct UK-based company Dragon Nutrition.

Everyone on the internet was saying 8-week max cycle with heavy (and expensive) cycle support or your liver will die.

Felt so good that I said fuck it and took just one three-week break in 12 months. With no cycle support. Tests showed liver levels elevated but nothing drastic. Today I'm almost 36 and feeling fine.

Don't remember strength gains except on bench. Went from 4x235 (yeah, that frail 160-pound fuck was actually benching 235) to 10x265. Severely dislocated my shoulder years prior in an accident so could never push myself after that on the bench.

After years of training natty, I had no idea what a game changer roids -- especially one little roid like h-drol/t-bol -- could be. I can't even imagine what I could have accomplished running a legit cycle at that age.

No side effects aside from puffy nips which I treated with ATD. They never returned.

Moral of the story: Stay natty if you're confident and genetically gifted with good proportions. Otherwise, life is too short to squander on insecurities and doubts. And youth even shorter. As for me, I went from subhuman to demigod in about six months, both internally and externally. The amount of validation, attention and positive reinforcement that I started to receive was intoxicating.

It's never too late to start, but the earlier the better I say. When your skin is still fresh, hair still thick and you're perceived by people (and especially prime females) as a young, healthy, vigorous Achilles instead of an old, coping, balding Agamemnon.

Caveat emptor:
    But remember, roids will shut you down and PCT is a bitch. So if you're going to start, best to never come off. The first year will be the year of amazing virgin gains and feels as your body comes in contact for the first time with an anabolic compound. Then there will be a plateau and you'll have to ask yourself: do I want to maintain or keep growing?

Also keep in mind that the sides were very mild on h-drol/t-bol because they're non-aromatizing. But if you venture into the world of stronger compounds, then gyno, hair loss and severe acne all become a possibility.

Age 28:
    https://imgur.com/a/ovhrwj7

Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-12 at 09:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After the first 12 months of my h-drol only cruise and initial virgin gains of 37lbs lean, I plateaued and decided to start cruising on 300mg test cyp e7d to be able to cycle the prohormone for the sake of my liver and kidneys. Thanks to the test I also broke the plateau and added five more pounds to my physique.

Below were my last days of youth. I still had hair, looked relatively young on the face and my body had that youthful litheness to it. I engaged balding, bulky, old-man Agamemnon mode shortly after.

Age 33, 205lbs (300mg test cyp e7d, 75mg h-drol):

Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-12 at 08:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    About a year ago increased the cruising test cyp dose to 500mg e7d. Shaved my head due to hair loss, started wearing a cap, grew a beard to give my egghead some character. Body seems to have changed shape a bit. Seems a bit more bulky like a lego block and I don't think it's the extra water I'm holding. At a certain age men just start developing those bulky "barrel" physiques. I think I'm at the beginning of that unfortunate process. Aging sucks, but it is what it is.

My goal is 220lbs lean. I'll be adding tren enan (first time ever) 200mg e7d soon. Curious to see and feel the effects. The test and dry prohormones are simply not enough to let me hit 220 and maintain it. Also can't find any good h-drol on the market unfortunately.

Fllmed a few days ago, closing in on 36 years, 210lbs (test cyp 500mg e7d, epistane 40mg ed, trendione 90mg ed):

Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-12 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For the last seven years I never once spent more than $150 a month on juice. Considering that small sum, the results are impressive. Remember, though, that results will always vary. Genetics determine your muscle insertions and how you will respond to anabolics.

Ectomorphs like Zyzz and Jon Skywalker are the best candidates for an enhanced "aesthetic physique" in the shortest amount of time. You take a tall skinny guy with no fat on him and good insertions, give him some tren and test (or just t-bol like in my case) and six months later he can look aesthetic as fuck as he packs on nothing but lean. The downside is that without his pump and in a normal-sized shirt he'll look DYEL or "I barely lift" for a long time before (or if) he ever fills out. He'll most likely also have frail wrists and ankles and puny calves.

Mesomorphs are the best candidates for bodybuilding or sturdy, rugged rugby physiques.

Endomorphs should focus on powerlifting and forget about ever getting a six pack and looking aesthetic.

I'll use this thread as a blog for tracking my progress (if there is any). No lies, no BS, no sales pitch. Just trying to share my knowledge and experience in a clear and concise way.

Next stop, 220 lean.
    Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-12 at 09:29 PM.

god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    You basically wrote a book for yourself
    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

Mentioned
    2218 Post(s)
    use normal lighting tbh
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Just lol
    You look shit and are late 30s yikes

Game over!

Senior Member kevlinsdeadgrandma's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Real GeorgiePeck View Post
    Just lol

Game over!
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...update-I-guess

Platinum Member Real GeorgiePeck's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlinsdeadgrandma View Post
    My physique rapes most

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzjectnetikkponymane View Post
    You basically wrote a book for yourself
    That was just chapter one.

Quote Originally Posted by Real GeorgiePeck View Post
    Just lol

Game over!
    Kindly keep your lactating udders out of my book.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    use normal lighting tbh
    he'll use whatever lighting he wants, understand babe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    Tell the dude thank you for helping your gf at the gym do her work outs. You wish you had time to do it but you don’t. Offer to buy him a smoothie for his time/effort.

god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laconises View Post
    That was just chapter one.

Kindly keep your lactating udders out of my book.

Best thread in the AAS section at the moment though
    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

Mentioned
    2218 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletz View Post
    he'll use whatever lighting he wants, understand babe?
    u dont scare me
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

Weight
    Height
    6'1"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    For the last seven years I never once spent more than $150 a month on juice. Considering that small sum, the results are impressive. Remember, though, that results will always vary. Genetics determine your muscle insertions and how you will respond to anabolics.

Ectomorphs like Zyzz and Jon Skywalker are the best candidates for an enhanced "aesthetic physique" in the shortest amount of time. You take a tall skinny guy with no fat on him and good insertions, give him some tren and test (or just t-bol like in my case) and six months later he can look aesthetic as fuck as he packs on nothing but lean. The downside is that without his pump and in a normal-sized shirt he'll look DYEL or "I barely lift" for a long time before (or if) he ever fills out. He'll most likely also have frail wrists and ankles and puny calves.

Mesomorphs are the best candidates for bodybuilding or sturdy, rugged rugby physiques.

Endomorphs should focus on powerlifting and forget about ever getting a six pack and looking aesthetic.

I'll use this thread as a blog for tracking my progress (if there is any). No lies, no BS, no sales pitch. Just trying to share my knowledge and experience in a clear and concise way.

Next stop, 220 lean.
    IN.

Looking good old man. Want to look like you at that age.
    Eastern European
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency

Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    You should corsetmaxx to fight the legoreaper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raddic View Post
    IN.

Looking good old man. Want to look like you at that age.
    Thanks young brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    You should corsetmaxx to fight the legoreaper
    Legoreaper is ruthless. Will try to bloat my shoulders/chest/traps to make the legowaist appear smaller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Diet.

Haven't written anything about diet because the topic is an absolute joke when you're an ectomorph (or even a mesomorph) running a dry compound.

You can eat anything you fucking want and you will make lean gains as long as you're operating on a caloric surplus and your protein intake is approx. 1g/1lbs of bodyweight. That's it.

Now what is your caloric surplus? That's for you to know. Your body is your goddamn temple and by now in your adult life you should know how many calories you need to maintain, gain or lose weight.

So save your money and skip the diet plans and advice because it's all subjective and there's no such thing as one size fits all.

The reason all these "fitness gurus" talk about diet so much and make so many movies about cooking is because it's great filler content and a part of the "natty scam".

They're trying (successfully) to convince naive natty schmucks that diet is absolutely crucial to progress and they're making it all seem much more complicated than it really is. That way they can sell their shitty "one size fits all" diet plans, pimp useless supps on their IG and produce useless content for their channels that will generate ad revenue.

See that shredded physique in post #2? Every day I was eating an entire goddamn Guseppe Four Cheese pizza, topped off with my own additional cheese and every bite was dipped in olive oil. For dessert I'd eat about 1000 calories worth of chocolate covered peanuts. That whole meal was approximately 2500 calories. Throw in a few protein shakes with whole milk and oats and you have 4000 calories (which was and still is the minimum I need).

So every day was a goddamn "cheat day" for me and I still achieved a shredded 8% BF physique at 205lbs. Why bother eating clean in that case? Your start looking freakish at anything lower than 8% BF anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if these "fitness gurus" throw out the food they cook the second the cameras stop rolling and order KFC and cheesecake.

Just LOL @ being on a "diet" when you're an enhanced ecto/meso like the vast majority of the "aesthetic" fitness industry.

Guseppe all day every day for dem lean gainzzz. It's all very "scientific", like The Rock's 30-donut cheat day once a week.

Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-14 at 01:07 PM.

Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Thanks young brah.

Legoreaper is ruthless. Will try to bloat my shoulders/chest/traps to make the legowaist appear smaller.
    I wasnt kidding. I believe it was used by roelly Winklaar before olympia 2018

Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    I’ll be honest here

It’s hard to tell if this is real or troll material

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I’ll be honest here

It’s hard to tell if this is real or troll material
    This.

Or he doesn't know the FitMisc audience. You're dealing with mentally unstable freaks here cuz

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast