Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I?ll be honest here

It?s hard to tell if this is real or troll material
    Was thinking the same. Either way this thread is hilarious

*test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Started to shave and embrace the egghead. I feel like I'm coping hard when I wear a baseball cap. If I were single I'd definitely invest in a "hair system" and bust all kinds of crypto-bald nuts in naive thots. As it stands, though, time to trenmaxx.

Clip from May 17th, 2019 (still trying to figure out the new lighting at my gym)

212 lbs (test cyp 500mg e7d, epistane 40mg ed, trendione 90mg ed)

Finally picking up some tren enan tomorrow. I'll start running test cyp 600mg e7d & tren enan 200mg e7d and I'll finish what I have left of the epistane and trendione.

The big downside of being a super-ecto is that your natty starting point is so ridiculously pathetic. In my case, 165-170lbs at 6'3.

So I managed to put on 40+ enhanced pounds of lean using less than $150 of gear a month.

If my starting point were a more normal 185-190 pounds for my height, I'd be a legit heavyweight right now at approx 230lbs. Instead, in an XL shirt I still look like a barely lift.

For tall super-ectos lifting also turns into an obsession and lifestyle. We never want to go back to being the tall, awkward, insecure, lanky goof. Just like a morbidly obese person, we start from a point of serious insecurity. Attaining proportions, filling out our frame and ascending from subhuman to human becomes our raison d'etre. The end all be all.

So our lifestyle revolves around gaining and maintaining. Intense hiking trip? And lose at least 5 pounds? Fuck no. Vacation? No gym, no constant protein injection, lack of rest, inadequate hydration, unknown food? Fuck it. Take up another sport regularly? And cut down on my workouts at the gym 5-6x a week? Nah. Two-hour-plus shopping trip or outing? Better pack a protein shake and 1L of water.

The good thing is that at my age you should know exactly what you want out of life and what makes you feel alive. You should have your finances in order and you should have already travelled and experienced a lot of different activities and women.

And I know for damn sure that I feel the most alive at the gym, sweaty, pumped, good beats, and without a shirt (I mainly train at night so I can afford myself that privilege).

If my doctor told me that I have one month to live I wouldn't say "oh fuck, why didn't I visit Japan!" or any other destination that I haven't been to yet.

Nah, I'd say "Oh fuck! For fuck's sake why didn't I push my body to the limit when I had the chance and experience Saint Mike O'Tren divinity!"
    Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-17 at 06:51 PM.

Senior Member kevlinsdeadgrandma's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    add in 12.5mg mk677

since youre an ecto and dont care about your face that much right now as per your post... it will fill you up a shit load and make you look a lot bigger/fuller. Make you stronger and gain more muscle.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlinsdeadgrandma View Post
    add in 12.5mg mk677

since youre an ecto and dont care about your face that much right now as per your post... it will fill you up a shit load and make you look a lot bigger/fuller. Make you stronger and gain more muscle.
    imagine being 35+ years old and looking at your abs first, then doing a cringe facial expression and shrug, then busting out that ultra cringe zyzz pose
    would u be able to do this shit without dying from cringe overload

Senior Member kevlinsdeadgrandma's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    imagine being 35+ years old and looking at your abs first, then doing a cringe facial expression and shrug, then busting out that ultra cringe zyzz pose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlinsdeadgrandma View Post
    add in 12.5mg mk677

Heard mixed reviews. Lots of different producers. Don't want to waste money on bunk. And don't want to be bloated, either. Terrible feeling.

Life is too short to cringe, boyo. Time to leave that lowly pleb mindset behind and transcend before it's too late.

And who da fook is zyzz?

Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-17 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laconises View Post
    Life is too short to cringe, boyo. Time to leave that lowly pleb mindset behind and transcend before it's too late.

And who da fook is zyzz?

why though, do you make money out of this, you look like a tryhard, especially because you are not single, are u married

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why though, do you make money out of this, you look like a tryhard, especially because you are not single, are u married
    Why what? Why transcend? Why strive for excellence? Why engage in intensive physical activity as a man? Why share information and experience freely with other men who want to better themselves?

Why not just be a lowly, complacent, beer-bellied pleb with a "herp derp happy wife happy life" castrated mindset, thot daughters, soyboy sons, SJW bosses, worshiping mutli-millionaire Africans throwing around a ball, stupidly believing that "Israel is our greatest ally" and the Zionist Trump is actually doing anything for middle class white America?

There's a lot of WHY in my posts already. But first and foremost this thread is about HOW and WHEN.

Either way, anyone who really has to ask "why" should go join the sad degenerates over at incels.is. Because it's over for you.
    Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-17 at 08:39 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Why what? Why transcend? Why strive for excellence? Why engage in intensive physical activity as a man? Why share information and experience freely with other men who want to better themselves?

Why not just be a lowly, complacent, beer-bellied pleb with a "herp derp happy wife happy life" castrated mindset, thot daughters, soyboy sons, SJW bosses, worshiping mutli-millionaire Africans throwing around a ball, stupidly believing that "Israel is our greatest ally" and the Zionist Trump is actually doing anything for middle class white America?

There's a lot of WHY in my posts already. But first and foremost this thread is about HOW and WHEN.

Either way, anyone who really has to ask "why" should go join the sad degenerates over at incels.is. Because it's over for you.
    let me ask again, because you clearly seem to misunderstand me.
    I didnt ask why are you working out, doing roids etc, these are good all power to you.
    Im asking why are you taking pictures/gifs with good cameras under exceptional lightning, and throwing out cringe poses if you dont make money out of this.

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1597 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    u dont scare me
    BOOM!
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1597 Post(s)
    Gotta work harder, OP.

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    let me ask again, because you clearly seem to misunderstand me.
    I didnt ask why are you working out, doing roids etc, these are good all power to you.
    Im asking why are you taking pictures/gifs with good cameras under exceptional lightning, and throwing out cringe poses if you dont make money out of this.
    When I do something that matters to me, I want to do it well. I made that first movie in post #2 almost three years ago on a total whim and today I'm damn happy that I took the time and effort to do so. I have a beautiful memento of what I achieved and how I felt (damn good) about life and myself at that time. Now I've decided to continue where I left off.

Second of all, I don't believe any pictures I see these days and neither should anyone else. Pics are just too easy to photoshop and all the lowly scammers out there (both male and female) are doing it constantly. With a movie (particularly a slightly longer movie -- IG thots have been hiring tech geeks to photoshop their 1 or 2-second loops for some time now), the lighting can be exceptional but at the end of the day what you see is essentially what you get. Much more believable and motivational because no one can suspect chopped gains.

Here's one my woman made a week ago with a shitty camera (her phone) but decent lighting and pump. Stopped wearing the hat after I saw this vid because the shadows make my fooking face and nose look huge:

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Gotta work harder, OP.
    Gotta eat more. That's the hardest part. 4k cal clearly not cutting it.
    Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-18 at 08:44 AM.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Started to shave and embrace the egghead. I feel like I'm coping hard when I wear a baseball cap. If I were single I'd definitely invest in a "hair system" and bust all kinds of crypto-bald nuts in naive thots. As it stands, though, time to trenmaxx.

Clip from May 17th, 2019 (still trying to figure out the new lighting at my gym)

212 lbs (test cyp 500mg e7d, epistane 40mg ed, trendione 90mg ed)

Finally picking up some tren enan tomorrow. I'll start running test cyp 600mg e7d & tren enan 200mg e7d and I'll finish what I have left of the epistane and trendione.

The big downside of being a super-ecto is that your natty starting point is so ridiculously pathetic. In my case, 165-170lbs at 6'3.

So I managed to put on 40+ enhanced pounds of lean using less than $150 of gear a month.

If my starting point were a more normal 185-190 pounds for my height, I'd be a legit heavyweight right now at approx 230lbs. Instead, in an XL shirt I still look like a barely lift.

For tall super-ectos lifting also turns into an obsession and lifestyle. We never want to go back to being the tall, awkward, insecure, lanky goof. Just like a morbidly obese person, we start from a point of serious insecurity. Attaining proportions, filling out our frame and ascending from subhuman to human becomes our raison d'etre. The end all be all.

So our lifestyle revolves around gaining and maintaining. Intense hiking trip? And lose at least 5 pounds? Fuck no. Vacation? No gym, no constant protein injection, lack of rest, inadequate hydration, unknown food? Fuck it. Take up another sport regularly? And cut down on my workouts at the gym 5-6x a week? Nah. Two-hour-plus shopping trip or outing? Better pack a protein shake and 1L of water.

The good thing is that at my age you should know exactly what you want out of life and what makes you feel alive. You should have your finances in order and you should have already travelled and experienced a lot of different activities and women.

And I know for damn sure that I feel the most alive at the gym, sweaty, pumped, good beats, and without a shirt (I mainly train at night so I can afford myself that privilege).

If my doctor told me that I have one month to live I wouldn't say "oh fuck, why didn't I visit Japan!" or any other destination that I haven't been to yet.

Nah, I'd say "Oh fuck! For fuck's sake why didn't I push my body to the limit when I had the chance and experience Saint Mike O'Tren divinity!"
    If your started point was 180 lbs you would not have put on 40 lbs. Yea, not that hard to gain muscle when you dont have any to begin with

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Literally the best thread ever.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1597 Post(s)
    The OP delivers.

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    If your started point was 180 lbs you would not have put on 40 lbs. Yea, not that hard to gain muscle when you dont have any to begin with

That's a common misconception among people who aren't tall (6'1+) super-ectos. They think we don't eat, don't train and are weak as all fuck simply because we're so damn skinny and frail.

And that's exactly why I mentioned that I was benching 4x230 when I weighed a sickly looking 170lbs -- to emphasize that I had already been training for some time but simply not making any significant gains, especially lean gains.

Everybody at the gym was bigger than me but benching less than me. I was busting my balls lugging around relatively huge weights and still looking like a goddamn cripple while these genetically spoiled mesos were curling 20 pounds and benching 135 and looking two times bigger.

To this day I remain the prisoner of my genetics. I have the calves of a schoolboy and no matter how much I bombard them they simply refuse to grow. I don't even see a point in squatting as my thighs have a tendency to grow fast but that just increases the classic chicken leg effect -- juicy, lean thighs tapering down to a brittle knee and chickenesque calves.

I see spaghetti-armed, concave-chested, paraplegic-thighed twinks walking around all the time with bigger calves than me.

I see naturally thick-necked, thick-shouldered, thick-wristed, thick-ankled mesos lifting peanuts but mogging me in size and thickness (not dryness, but dryness only becomes apparent when you're shirtless or wearing a tank top). Nevertheless, I refuse to sacrifice my dryness because I know how subhuman I feel when I'm bloated. And that's exactly why I decided to hop on tren -- with the hopes of preserving dryness while maximizing size.

"Just go up to her and say hi" says Chad to some ugly fuck.

"Just eat and train bro" says Meso to super-ecto. Fuck you and your useless, condescending advice, you mesotwat-detached-from-super-ecto-reality.

We can't say for sure how much I would have gained on the exact same protocol if my natty starting point had been 180lbs. But I see no reason why it shouldn't be 40 pounds. Better natty genetics = better enhanced gains. It really is that simple.
    Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-18 at 10:38 AM.

Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Damn that sucks. I just ate from 210lbs to 226lbs yesterday. Eating is a joke, too bad my body turns it all into fat

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    That's a common misconception among people who aren't tall (6'1+) super-ectos. They think we don't eat, don't train and are weak as all fuck simply because we're so damn skinny and frail.

And that's exactly why I mentioned that I was benching 4x230 when I weighed a sickly looking 170lbs -- to emphasize that I had already been training for some time but simply not making any significant gains, especially lean gains.

Everybody at the gym was bigger than me but benching less than me. I was busting my balls lugging around relatively huge weights and still looking like a goddamn cripple while these genetically spoiled mesos were curling 20 pounds and benching 135 and looking two times bigger.

To this day I remain the prisoner of my genetics. I have the calves of a schoolboy and no matter how much I bombard them they simply refuse to grow. I don't even see a point in squatting as my thighs have a tendency to grow fast but that just increases the classic chicken leg effect -- juicy, lean thighs tapering down to a brittle knee and chickenesque calves.

I see spaghetti-armed, concave-chested, paraplegic-thighed twinks walking around all the time with bigger calves than me.

I see naturally thick-necked, thick-shouldered, thick-wristed, thick-ankled mesos lifting peanuts but mogging me in size and thickness (not dryness, but dryness only becomes apparent when you're shirtless or wearing a tank top). Nevertheless, I refuse to sacrifice my dryness because I know how subhuman I feel when I'm bloated. And that's exactly why I decided to hop on tren -- with the hopes of preserving dryness while maximizing size.

"Just go up to her and say hi" says Chad to some ugly fuck.

"Just eat and train bro" says Meso to super-ecto. Fuck you and your useless, condescending advice, you mesotwat-detached-from-super-ecto-reality.

We can't say for sure how much I would have gained on the exact same protocol if my natty starting point had been 180lbs. But I see no reason why it shouldn't be 40 pounds. Better natty genetics = better enhanced gains. It really is that simple.
    Before you type another essay about your genetics and that ecto endo meso nonsense: the bigger you get, the harder it becomes to put on muscle weather you re on drugs or not, its really that simple so no you are not putting on. 40 lbs, at least not in the same time frame or with the same ammount of drugs

Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    The issue is if you stopped the oral steroids you shrink big time

Even if you keep taking the test

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Before you type another essay about your genetics and that ecto endo meso nonsense: the bigger you get, the harder it becomes to put on muscle weather you re on drugs or not, its really that simple so no you are not putting on. 40 lbs, at least not in the same time frame or with the same ammount of drugs
    Ok, "Bane".

What rubs me the wrong way is your condescending tone coupled with the fact that you're an aviless nobody. Effer for example has earned the right to be a condescending douchebag if he so chooses. When Effer talks roids and bodybuilding, people listen. You, on the other hand... just who the fook are you?

You'd no doubt spew the same "categorical truths" in your arrogant, illiterate tone if I came in here as a skinny newb and asked if I can gain 35 pounds of lean in 9 months only running T-bol.

"Bahaha. No you cant. its just t-bol. impossible. weather your skinny or not you need atleast a gram of test and tren to gain that ammount of lean mass. if it was that ez everyone would be swole. Its really that simple."

Until you post stats (better be taller than 6'1) and videos to back them up, your opinion bears no weight in this book of mine.
    Last edited by Laconises; 2019-05-18 at 02:21 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast