Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Threaded View

Weight
    I asked her afterwards if she was on birth control
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Ain't shit happened to my posting style fag.

I still like who I like and call out bullshit like you.

Meanwhile you're a insecure loser who hates on anyone who bests you and everyone knows it. You'd kill to know who I am, but you don't have enough street cred to get it done.

"Call out bullshit" you mean cry like a 9-year-old girl whenever you dont get your way. No there was no bullshit to "call out", you just turned into a pissy little bitch because I wouldnt agree with you about one thing.

Actually I'd say your posting style has changed, you dont put nearly the same ampunt of effort into convincing everyone how tough you are, how dangerous you are (<-LOL!), how many friends you have, how smart you are etc etc instead you sound rather defeated most of the time, as if you finally accepted that youre an insecure friendless tryhard loser and dumb as a rock.
    Not to even mention that you've started taking several days away from misc only to randomly pop back in to post random teenage intellect shitposts that nobody reads or responds to.

By the way, "who hates on anyone who bests you and everyone knows it" 1. Strong projection 2. Guaranteed if I asked you to provide examples to support this claim you couldnt come up with any because 3. Youre desperately throwing shit on the walls hoping for some of it to stick
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2019-05-16 at 12:16 AM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV