Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1. #1
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    1,986
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674

    Anyone else worried they won't make it?

    In high school The only reason I didn't blow my head off was the delusional thinking of "it's not the same as the real world, it'll get better, it'll get better".

    My life has been the same absolute shitpile since I left school 3 years ago.

    Literally my whole life I've done nothing more than get repeatedly cucked by more dominant, higher test males.

    It's a 50/50 chance of ascension or suicide at this point. I now realize if I was born at least a 7/10 I wouldn't have had depression(not even getting out of bed for weeks), suicidal thoughts, terrible luck with women, and in general get treated like shit by society as a whole.

    Only option at this point is the rope, or :
    • Plastic surgery
    • ~750mg anabolics
    • dermatologist
    • Dentist(teethmaxxing ftw)
    • Moneymaxx
    • whole new wardrobe
    • Moving to a bigger city with more business opportunities and primo sloots


    All that shit will still take me like 2 years, and there's no hope if my autism doesn't get better.

  2. #2
    Senior Member LethalGunz34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Location
    New Fuckin Jersey
    Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    5,275
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Things will get better, frog dick. We all have ups and downs. Have a drink and relax.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mcfreako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    6,244
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Dude the only thing u actually need to do is learn how to act around people srs

    And be well groomed, in shape, well dressed, and have a decent tan

    That’s literally it
    C A R L P O S T I N G crew

  4. #4
    Senior Member Molon labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2017
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    In high school The only reason I didn't blow my head off was the delusional thinking of "it's not the same as the real world, it'll get better, it'll get better".

    My life has been the same absolute shitpile since I left school 3 years ago.

    Literally my whole life I've done nothing more than get repeatedly cucked by more dominant, higher test males.

    It's a 50/50 chance of ascension or suicide at this point. I now realize if I was born at least a 7/10 I wouldn't have had depression(not even getting out of bed for weeks), suicidal thoughts, terrible luck with women, and in general get treated like shit by society as a whole.
    How exactly?

  5. #5
    Lil' Flinch Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Location
    New England
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    18,752
    Mentioned
    990 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon labe View Post
    How exactly?
    He’s whining about nothing. All in his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    military doesnt except below 85 iq
    MicrowavedBlaha

    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    u think DL and squat translates to fighting with weapons?

    combination of my speed and technique would destroy you

  6. #6
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    1,986
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    Things will get better, frog dick. We all have ups and downs. Have a drink and relax.
    That's what my parents, teachers, and therapists have blurted at me for years.

    I think it was latino who said something about entitlement. You spend hours per week in the gym, grooming, styling, clothes, and in general invest a lot of time into looks.

    And yet, self-improvementcels have nothing to show for it. If life doesn't come naturally to you and you think you just need to "improve yourself" then I've got bad news.

    Men who are truly successful with women and life in general didn't need to improve themselves, they were just being who they were born to be.

  7. #7
    Platinum Member peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 20 2018
    Posts
    565
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34087005
    im in a similar situation boyo except a few years older

    if you want we can make it a friendly competition of who can achieve their goals quicker
    ~soyboy crew~
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerchad View Post
    So I was at a festival today and I'm amazed how many 15 year old looking girls have a fully developed hourglass figure. And how tons of guys look skinnyfat and disgusting. really makes you think.

  8. #8
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    1,986
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    He’s whining about nothing. All in his head.
    1. oneitis stolen from me by rich frat boy(we were about to start dating, and she canceled and wouldn't tell me why. As soon as I saw her with this guy I realized it was over for me.)

    2. Suffered concussion and have had low-t symptoms for the last 2 years.

    3. Got my face bashed in when I was young. Dentist didn't do the best job fixing broken teeth so it looks pretty bad.

    4. Nose was also a bit crooked from that incident, which wasn't even my fault

    5. Glaring autism and depression throughout youth, didn't get any help from anybody and still haven't gotten any treatment

    I have to live everyday knowing I'm inferior to a good percentage of men, and women don't even look me in the eyes because they view me as a subhuman.

    When I get money I can fix most of that, but I'll still be very bitter towards society and people in general for how they treated me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member LethalGunz34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Location
    New Fuckin Jersey
    Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    5,275
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    That's what my parents, teachers, and therapists have blurted at me for years.

    I think it was latino who said something about entitlement. You spend hours per week in the gym, grooming, styling, clothes, and in general invest a lot of time into looks.

    And yet, self-improvementcels have nothing to show for it. If life doesn't come naturally to you and you think you just need to "improve yourself" then I've got bad news.

    Men who are truly successful with women and life in general didn't need to improve themselves, they were just being who they were born to be.
    This is why you go and lift for yourself and not chicks. Be a man.

    I lift because I enjoy it. Donít lift for chicks. Itís bullshit.

    Youíll realize it one day, sport. And you will think of my post.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    I have accepted that it only gets worse, and I have embraced it long ago. My current plan is just to stall for as long as possible.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  11. #11
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    1,986
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    im in a similar situation boyo except a few years older

    if you want we can make it a friendly competition of who can achieve their goals quicker
    What are your problems/goals exactly????

    You already have a decent face, I don't see what else could possibly be so hard to fix???

    Just make some money, gym, tan, haircut and your golden pretty much.

  12. #12
    Incel Member Mcswaggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 16 2018
    Posts
    728
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31219722
    give up with all that noise you will never be happy
    bloat

  13. #13
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    That's what my parents, teachers, and therapists have blurted at me for years.

    I think it was latino who said something about entitlement. You spend hours per week in the gym, grooming, styling, clothes, and in general invest a lot of time into looks.

    And yet, self-improvementcels have nothing to show for it. If life doesn't come naturally to you and you think you just need to "improve yourself" then I've got bad news.

    Men who are truly successful with women and life in general didn't need to improve themselves, they were just being who they were born to be.
    Lol Latino is making people here give up on life just from typing on a keyboard. He is really good with his words srs mirin.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  14. #14
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    1,986
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    This is why you go and lift for yourself and not chicks. Be a man.

    I lift because I enjoy it. Don’t lift for chicks. It’s bullshit.

    You’ll realize it one day, sport. And you will think of my post.
    I don't and have never lifted for women.

    If that were the case I would have quit long ago. If I would have spent the time I spent in the gym doing something useful/profitable like cryptocurrency mining I would have been rich as fuck.

    I could have then hired a coach and gotten to where I am today in like 6 months. I would have money, better living situation, and a better physique if I didn't waste years gymcelling.

  15. #15
    SLAVMAXXER BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    4,587
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Ropemaxxing is pretty legit.


    But anyways even if you fix all those things on your list, you'll just be Eliot Rodger probs. Seemingly nice life, but screwed up inside.


    You need to fix what's in your head. You need to konfiduncemaxx.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    13,727
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Lol Latino is making people here give up on life just from typing on a keyboard. He is really good with his words srs mirin.


    latino blackpilling from beyond the grave
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2016
    Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Posts
    13,727
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    honestly at this point youre in germany cuz you got a job so you got cashflow. Just need to roid, and make more money. Even got your hair so youre better off than me just need to blast and look less beta tbh.
    all posts are fictional and for education

    Slavic Strength Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatlow_Ren View Post
    O incel of Babylon, who art to be on roids; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast injected us.

  18. #18
    Senior Member BrotherBlaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11 2016
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    and in general invest a lot of time into looks.
    which is totally gay, btw

    fuck that shit, be a man

    you're always looking at a screen - look inside you, there must be some kind of personality that is the true "you"

    find it and try to improve it, and forget all about that lookism shit
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

  19. #19
    Senior Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Weight
    68
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    9,666
    Mentioned
    878 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Not going to get better sitting on your ass and complaining like a bitch. Man up and do something about it.

  20. #20
    Senior Member LethalGunz34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 16 2015
    Location
    New Fuckin Jersey
    Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Posts
    5,275
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I don't and have never lifted for women.

    If that were the case I would have quit long ago. If I would have spent the time I spent in the gym doing something useful/profitable like cryptocurrency mining I would have been rich as fuck.

    I could have then hired a coach and gotten to where I am today in like 6 months. I would have money, better living situation, and a better physique if I didn't waste years gymcelling.
    Once youíre a meathead, youíll always be a meathead, playa.

    Iíve been lifting since I was 14. Itís in your genes now. And thereís nothing wrong about that.


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions