Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Anyone else worried they won't make it?

In high school The only reason I didn't blow my head off was the delusional thinking of "it's not the same as the real world, it'll get better, it'll get better".

My life has been the same absolute shitpile since I left school 3 years ago.

Literally my whole life I've done nothing more than get repeatedly cucked by more dominant, higher test males.

It's a 50/50 chance of ascension or suicide at this point. I now realize if I was born at least a 7/10 I wouldn't have had depression(not even getting out of bed for weeks), suicidal thoughts, terrible luck with women, and in general get treated like shit by society as a whole.

Only option at this point is the rope, or :
    • Plastic surgery
    • ~750mg anabolics
    • dermatologist
    • Dentist(teethmaxxing ftw)
    • Moneymaxx
    • whole new wardrobe
    • Moving to a bigger city with more business opportunities and primo sloots

All that shit will still take me like 2 years, and there's no hope if my autism doesn't get better.

Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Things will get better, frog dick. We all have ups and downs. Have a drink and relax.

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Dude the only thing u actually need to do is learn how to act around people srs

And be well groomed, in shape, well dressed, and have a decent tan

That’s literally it
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    In high school The only reason I didn't blow my head off was the delusional thinking of "it's not the same as the real world, it'll get better, it'll get better".

My life has been the same absolute shitpile since I left school 3 years ago.

Literally my whole life I've done nothing more than get repeatedly cucked by more dominant, higher test males.

It's a 50/50 chance of ascension or suicide at this point. I now realize if I was born at least a 7/10 I wouldn't have had depression(not even getting out of bed for weeks), suicidal thoughts, terrible luck with women, and in general get treated like shit by society as a whole.
    How exactly?

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon labe View Post
    How exactly?
    He’s whining about nothing. All in his head.
    Natty crew~~ē

THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    Things will get better, frog dick. We all have ups and downs. Have a drink and relax.
    That's what my parents, teachers, and therapists have blurted at me for years.

I think it was latino who said something about entitlement. You spend hours per week in the gym, grooming, styling, clothes, and in general invest a lot of time into looks.

And yet, self-improvementcels have nothing to show for it. If life doesn't come naturally to you and you think you just need to "improve yourself" then I've got bad news.

Men who are truly successful with women and life in general didn't need to improve themselves, they were just being who they were born to be.

Weight
    156 lbs
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    im in a similar situation boyo except a few years older

if you want we can make it a friendly competition of who can achieve their goals quicker
    letting go of hatred and positivity maxxing
    all posts are fictional and for entertainment. paterpan was a fictional character not a real person.

~soyboy crew~
    ~degenerate crew~
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerchad View Post
    So I was at a festival today and I'm amazed how many 15 year old looking girls have a fully developed hourglass figure. And how tons of guys look skinnyfat and disgusting. really makes you think.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    He’s whining about nothing. All in his head.
    1. oneitis stolen from me by rich frat boy(we were about to start dating, and she canceled and wouldn't tell me why. As soon as I saw her with this guy I realized it was over for me.)

2. Suffered concussion and have had low-t symptoms for the last 2 years.

3. Got my face bashed in when I was young. Dentist didn't do the best job fixing broken teeth so it looks pretty bad.

4. Nose was also a bit crooked from that incident, which wasn't even my fault

5. Glaring autism and depression throughout youth, didn't get any help from anybody and still haven't gotten any treatment

I have to live everyday knowing I'm inferior to a good percentage of men, and women don't even look me in the eyes because they view me as a subhuman.

When I get money I can fix most of that, but I'll still be very bitter towards society and people in general for how they treated me.

Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I think it was latino who said something about entitlement. You spend hours per week in the gym, grooming, styling, clothes, and in general invest a lot of time into looks.

And yet, self-improvementcels have nothing to show for it. If life doesn't come naturally to you and you think you just need to "improve yourself" then I've got bad news.

Men who are truly successful with women and life in general didn't need to improve themselves, they were just being who they were born to be.
    This is why you go and lift for yourself and not chicks. Be a man.

I lift because I enjoy it. Donít lift for chicks. Itís bullshit.

Youíll realize it one day, sport. And you will think of my post.

Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I have accepted that it only gets worse, and I have embraced it long ago. My current plan is just to stall for as long as possible.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    im in a similar situation boyo except a few years older

if you want we can make it a friendly competition of who can achieve their goals quicker
    What are your problems/goals exactly????

You already have a decent face, I don't see what else could possibly be so hard to fix???

Just make some money, gym, tan, haircut and your golden pretty much.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    give up with all that noise you will never be happy
    bloat

Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Lol Latino is making people here give up on life just from typing on a keyboard. He is really good with his words srs mirin.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    This is why you go and lift for yourself and not chicks. Be a man.

I lift because I enjoy it. Don’t lift for chicks. It’s bullshit.

You’ll realize it one day, sport. And you will think of my post.
    I don't and have never lifted for women.

If that were the case I would have quit long ago. If I would have spent the time I spent in the gym doing something useful/profitable like cryptocurrency mining I would have been rich as fuck.

I could have then hired a coach and gotten to where I am today in like 6 months. I would have money, better living situation, and a better physique if I didn't waste years gymcelling.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Ropemaxxing is pretty legit.

But anyways even if you fix all those things on your list, you'll just be Eliot Rodger probs. Seemingly nice life, but screwed up inside.

You need to fix what's in your head. You need to konfiduncemaxx.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Lol Latino is making people here give up on life just from typing on a keyboard. He is really good with his words srs mirin.

latino blackpilling from beyond the grave
    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    honestly at this point youre in germany cuz you got a job so you got cashflow. Just need to roid, and make more money. Even got your hair so youre better off than me just need to blast and look less beta tbh.
    all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    and in general invest a lot of time into looks.
    which is totally gay, btw

fuck that shit, be a man

you're always looking at a screen - look inside you, there must be some kind of personality that is the true "you"

find it and try to improve it, and forget all about that lookism shit
    Disclaimer: My posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I wish you a MENTiful day!

Weight
    Height
    4'9
    Mentioned
    1076 Post(s)
    Not going to get better sitting on your ass and complaining like a bitch. Man up and do something about it.

Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    I don't and have never lifted for women.

If that were the case I would have quit long ago. If I would have spent the time I spent in the gym doing something useful/profitable like cryptocurrency mining I would have been rich as fuck.

I could have then hired a coach and gotten to where I am today in like 6 months. I would have money, better living situation, and a better physique if I didn't waste years gymcelling.
    Once youíre a meathead, youíll always be a meathead, playa.

Iíve been lifting since I was 14. Itís in your genes now. And thereís nothing wrong about that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast