Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    yeah nice cope, you could just give a quick look to my posts and understand im no ones alt.
    also i've asked numerous ppl on this forum if im someones alt and all of them said no bro
    believe me its true %100
    So am i not supposed to talk about my personal experience? I actually said to the op to believe in whatever he wants i never said what i said was a proven fact it was just my experience lmao

Also i found out ur an alt of a poster through ur posts actually but whatever ill play along and pretend ur not an alt.

Happy?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    So am i not supposed to talk about my personal experience? I actually said to the op to believe in whatever he wants i never said what i said was a proven fact it was just my experience lmao

Also i found out ur an alt of a poster through ur posts actually but whatever ill play along and pretend ur not an alt.

Happy?
    post who am I, I really really wonder it.
    also those ''personal experiences'' are lies, you didnt go asking ppl in a fucking mosque ''hey bro do u want sharia''

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    post who am I, I really really wonder it.
    also those ''personal experiences'' are lies, you didnt go asking ppl in a fucking mosque ''hey bro do u want sharia''
    Did u read my posts? I never said i asked anyone i said i attended mosque weekly talks and never heard it being the topic of discussion to change laws to sharia laws lmao

Also not going to tell the name of ur main acc it will take away all the fun of me reading ur losts in the future while knowing wjo u really are lmao

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Did u read my posts? I never said i asked anyone i said i attended mosque weekly talks and never heard it being the topic of discussion to change laws to sharia laws lmao

Also not going to tell the name of ur main acc it will take away all the fun of me reading ur losts in the future while knowing wjo u really are lmao
    I know those weekly talks muslims do on friday, how in the actual fuck mosques imam will talk about sharia in those talkings, he would talk about how to act against ur friend family what is good what is bad etc, do you expect him to start a revolution
    yeah bait, nice one tho nearly rustled me.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    I know those weekly talks muslims do on friday, how in the actual fuck mosques imam will talk about sharia in those talkings, he would talk about how to act against ur friend family what is good what is bad etc, do you expect him to start a revolution
    yeah bait, nice one tho nearly rustled me.
    U went from "bro u didnt ask anyone" to accepting u made that shit up to start the discussion with me lmao.

Proven that i was right and u had no point in the first place.

Back to alt game u go lmao

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    U went from "bro u didnt ask anyone" to accepting u made that shit up to start the discussion with me lmao.

Proven that i was right and u had no point in the first place.

Back to alt game u go lmao
    yeah I went back to that because only way to learn mosque goers stance against sharia is to go ask them, you cant understand from those weekly talkings which also you know since only person who talks is imam but ppl here dont know it so you use it, I just assumed you asked ppl, I couldnt grasp the fact that you were a fraud paki who would lie to look right.
    i thought you were a good lad but killedmy was right, bug eyed paki always a bug eyed paki.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    yeah I went back to that because only way to learn mosque goers stance against sharia is to go ask them, you cant understand from those weekly talkings which also you know since only person who talks is imam but ppl here dont know it so you use it, I just assumed you asked ppl, I couldnt grasp the fact that you were a fraud paki who would lie to look right.
    i thought you were a good lad but killedmy was right, bug eyed paki always a bug eyed paki.
    So im a bad person for answering u in the same language u came at me with? Gtfo dude u get what deserve its not me being a "bad lad" just lol

Platinum Member Someone Stole My Ovaries's Avatar
    Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotNext View Post
    No, not "something like that," that is what the word means. Consult a dictionary if in doubt.

So if a muslim is required by law not to fraud or break covenants as you said and cited from your infallible sources then it would surely be wrong to cause another muslim (and certainly order another muslim) to dissolve or break an agreement/covenant/oath etc. right?

This may seem a silly question but, allah is a muslim, yes?

Thinking for yourself is a bit more involved than hitting Google and then copy/paste...

EDIT: allah wouldn't order someone to break their oath, would he?
    I did mention it was an excerpt online... which i tend to agree with

Pls go away
    And pardon me if I'm a cocky prick but you cocks are slick

Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    I don't care what Allah said not to do i care about what Muslim's are doing and have been doing for the past 1000 years plus which is irrefutable, destroy and conquer. The Crusades were a defensive action to halt the Islamic invaders not the other way round.
    Well i dont care what Muslims do... i care about me so cant answer you oops

Weight
    Ramy Broude AKA Shadow Man is my bro
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone Stole My Ovaries View Post
    I did mention it was an excerpt online... which i tend to agree with

Pls go away

"Pls go away"

After muhammad got caught having sex with his slave Mary the Copt in Hafsahs (one of his wives) bed and after Hafsah went and told the molested child Aisha about it and they bitched him out, Muhammad promised to stop. He made an oath/vow/promise etc. to them.

Later, Muhammad received the most convenient of "revelations" from himself, I mean, allah.

allah says to muhammad, "Dude, the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you holding back from what you want to do because you're trying to please your wives? Don't you know that I have already ordered and decreed that's OK for you to break your oaths? Fuck whomever you like!"

66: 1-2

1. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives? And allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

2. allah has already ordained for you (O men), the dissolution of your oaths. And allah is your maula (lord, or master, or protector, etc.) and he is the all-knower, the all-wise.
    Ministry of Truth

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Banned Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Well i dont care what Muslims do... i care about me so cant answer you oops
    It sick it piss.

Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    "Pls go away"

After muhammad got caught having sex with his slave Mary the Copt in Hafsahs (one of his wives) bed and after Hafsah went and told the molested child Aisha about it and they bitched him out, Muhammad promised to stop. He made an oath/vow/promise etc. to them.

Later, Muhammad received the most convenient of "revelations" from himself, I mean, allah.

allah says to muhammad, "Dude, the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you holding back from what you want to do because you're trying to please your wives? Don't you know that I have already ordered and decreed that's OK for you to break your oaths? Fuck whomever you like!"

1. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives? And allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

2. allah has already ordained for you (O men), the dissolution of your oaths. And allah is your maula (lord, or master, or protector, etc.) and he is the all-knower, the all-wise.
    Maybe omega has time for trolls like you but i know your kind and i don’t tolerate it tbh so ill just ignore you without putting you on ignore... keep negging #miga

Weight
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Maybe omega has time for trolls like you but i know your kind and i don’t tolerate it tbh so ill just ignore you without putting you on ignore... keep negging #miga

You don't know what the word 'ordained' means but you're going to claim to be able to "know people" from posts. Guaranteed you have no idea about my "kind."

You can't tell the difference between trolling, mocking, and the koran. That is epic.

None of my posts about this are troll posts. I mocked the koran and quoted Mushin Khans translation.

So to you

is trolling.

Ignore away the truth about Shitslaam. Others will see it and either come out of the shit or stay away from it.
    Last edited by IGotNext; 2018-05-16 at 01:00 PM.
    Ministry of Truth

Weight
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    @Someone Stole My Ovaries

Surah 9:29 "Actually the fact you fail to comprehend the moe and aisha of all stories just shows whose the one with a shitty brain full of cow shit.. i dunno if you fail to or dont want to ill be kind snd say the latter because you’re a troll whose job here is to obviously get under Muslim skin and no one is giving your sorry ass time"

Stop sending PMs. Not interested.
    Ministry of Truth

Weight
    225lbs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @Someone Stole My Ovaries

Surah 9:29 "Actually the fact you fail to comprehend the moe and aisha of all stories just shows whose the one with a shitty brain full of cow shit.. i dunno if you fail to or dont want to ill be kind snd say the latter because you’re a troll whose job here is to obviously get under Muslim skin and no one is giving your sorry ass time"

Stop sending PMs. Not interested.
    I prefer to pm you child because you’re not old enough to be among adults...so i was tryna teach you some manners in private so you don’t embarrass yourself... anyways i take my hand off you be on your own kid

Weight
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I prefer to pm you child because you’re not old enough to be among adults...so i was tryna teach you some manners in private so you don’t embarrass yourself... anyways i take my hand off you be on your own kid

Define the word 'ordained.' SomeoneStoleMyBrain: "A sentence? Yeah something like that why?"

Last edited by IGotNext; 2018-05-16 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Correcting this dumb animals quote.
    Ministry of Truth

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    this thread is full of muzzies going through mental gymnastics and flat out lying (taqiyya) and a sprinkle of very low muzzie iq

Weight
    Height
    I am famous
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    They have nothing else. It's a circle jerk religion.
    Ministry of Truth

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1582 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by he who shall be named View Post
    this thread is full of muzzies going through mental gymnastics and flat out lying (taqiyya) and a sprinkle of very low muzzie iq
    mental illness
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Waiting for Omega to enter this thread

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast