Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 116 of 116
  1. #101
    Banned Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,112
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    You're wrong because the "Muslims" who come and sexually assault and commit crime would be beat to a pulp in the Middle East, they're not following a culture they're following vain desires. You're acting as if sexual assault, rape, criminalism in general, is common place in the Middle East, I've posted stats before, everything from rape to petty theft, WAY less common in most places in the ME, and the only skew to statistics stems from war (like Murder being higher than avg).

    I never said all Muslims i'm well aware they are are good and bad on every side, you seem alright based on your posts i am actually a big fan of Saddam Hussein and know the good Assad is doing defeating radical Islam.
    What you said about crime and rape in the Middle East may well be the case in non war ridden countries but i cant ignore what happens in my European countries from these self proclaimed Muslims weather they be 100% true to the Quran or not.

    I don't know why it goes over the head of Euro/Whites that Judeo/Christian is a ME philosophy and Islam is simply an extension of that.

    Yes our religions have their similarities considering Islam broke off from a sect of Christianity.

    Can you actually point to Islamic mandated practices that are opposite to Judeo/Christian values? I always ask this question and never get a legit response.

    I need to read the Quran and get back to you on that.

    As for your video, you should be smarter (higher IQ) than to attempt to use a "shady dark sketchy" piece of video to prove a ridiculous point. Cameron is saying we need inclusivity... this isn't a a shocking statement (unless you frame it that way). If a Muslim leader said we need more Christians and Jews climbing the socioeconomic and political ladder so that we don't appear to be favoring Muslims in our nations, no one would bat an eyelash, it would be seen as positive.

    Yes the video was a low blow decision but i wanted to prove a point to what i said about conquering by subversion, Cameron was pressured to make this decision.



    You need to understand grand/vague/larger than life conspiracies are inherently low IQ because they attempt to boil down extraordinarily complex subjects into easy digestable bites. They attract people deficient in IQ because people deficient in IQ need to bring things down to basics in order to understand them, and high IQ people can admit that not everything is a 1-1 relation, not everyhing is simple, and the world doens't operate under one large consciousness.

    I understand the grand scheme of things well enough boyo, i know nothing in this world is finite, by Jews i meant ultra Zionist's like George Soros or Kissenger.

    I can explain the complexities of middle eastern politics but it will never sit well with someone who has already made their mind up, to live in a fantasy rather than the real world.

    because of your cognitive biases, me proving that Muslims aren't opposite to Europeans, me proving Islam does actually promote tolerance, me proving that Islam is not the boogeyman, that will do nothing because that would mean everything you NOW believe about the world is a complete lie. Hard pill to swallow and I have zero interest in trying to get someone that far gone back to reality. (Nature will sort ppl like that out)
    By all means you could try Omega but our kind are destined to clash and have clashed for over 1000 years, i don't blame Islam for capitalising on the Western Governments failures or mistakes i blame our politicians.

  2. #102
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,697
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    Your defense seems to be not real islam or some bad eggs. But the fact remains muslims way more so than any oyher religion kill in the name of their religion.

    In terms of islam madated practice that other religions dont have.

    1) jihad
    2) death to apostates
    3) killing gay people
    4) tax on non muslims
    5) women with less rights tha men

    No doubt you will quoe something from the old testament but you need to look at christianity fully. The old testament had bad stuff in it. But jesus was a hippy who came along and said ignore that stuff just love each other.

    Thats why you dont have honor killings. Death to apostates. Thats why your free to be a muslim in christian countries. How many synogouges are there in saudi arabia?

    Its a fact that muslims in non muslim countries get treated better than christians in muslim countries.

    The fact muslims try to make excuses for what is obvious is why i cannot trust them. Even seeminly rational ones like you. You are impossinle to trust.
    Islam requires a casus belli to fight war. The reason cannot simply be, "they are not Muslims", the requisites are defined very well in the Qur'an and Hadith. You can only fight war against people who transgress, who are hostile to Muslims, and if they want peace you must take peace over war. If that's what you consider "killing for religion", then you're coping.

    Like the idea that there is war in the Middle East because of Islam rather than because of the very complicated geopolitical situation is stupid. The first "Mujahideen" who fought Israelis and others were secular (PLO, Ba'athists deposing the monarchs, etc.)

    1) jihad
    Not exclusive to Islam, nor is anything wrong with it given the guidelines I just posted
    2) death to apostates
    Christians/Jews did this, and it's mandated in those faiths, not exclusive to Islam
    3) killing gay people
    Lmao so?
    4) tax on non muslims
    The jizyah is a tax to uphold the city garrisons because non-Muslims are not obligated to serve. It's only posted on military-aged men who can afford it
    5) women with less rights tha men
    Not really lmao and holy shit look at the history of Europe
    So what's the argument? "We used to listen to the Bible but now we don't", then you realize that "progression" is also why you have low fecundity rates, do not value culture (no central ethos), but you want it both ways? To reject conservatism in religion (muh gays), but also try to lay claim to Judeo/Christian values?
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  3. #103
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,697
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    By all means you could try Omega but our kind are destined to clash and have clashed for over 1000 years, i don't blame Islam for capitalising on the Western Governments failures or mistakes i blame our politicians.
    You just don't know history too well.

    In the 1500s-1600s~ many European traders, merchants, scholars, all had second homes in Damascus.

    The journey from Europe to Jerusalem was said to be as safe as France to Rome.

    Three faiths lived peacefully in Jerusalem more times than they didn't during the 1000 year tenure of Islamic dominance

    Interfaith dialog was so common that many of our old scholarly books have references to Christian/Jewish scholars (qisas al aanbiya by Ibn Kathir for example).

    In Andalusia Jews had high positions in government (Muslims took Iberia because Jews were persecuted and they invited Muslims over to throw out the goths)

    I can name so many examples of interfaith/culture. I lived in Jordan which had sizeable Christian communities, do you think we fight or hate eachother?
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  4. #104
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,697
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Also look how different cultures are within Islamic countries.

    Arab culture WAY different than Indian culture WAY different than Persian culture WAY different than Berber culture WAY different than Malay culture WAY different than Chinese culture

    Yet all those people have very rich vibrant Islamic communities

    Why? Becuase Islam is not bias by culture, anyone can adopt Islam while maintaining their culture and customs as long as they don't interfere with basic monotheism.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  5. #105
    Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    12,001
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090694
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    and you know the tv didnt cut out what they didnt want to be broadcasted? lmao at believing anything the TV feeds you.
    Do you know how rating work? they need spice to sell boyo and people saying edgy shit is how they get viewers lmao

    as is said the dude at 0:44 is the one speaking for most muslims in the west. You can choose to believe whatever u want lmao.

    link to polls for the lulz?
    There are polls that are legit In Australia about the sharia stuff

    It's Just about poll construction

    If you ask a) Do you want sharia like Saudi has?

    Answer will be no

    If you ask a) do you follow sharia?
    B) is sharia a good thing?
    C) would you want the law to align with your morality?

    Answer Will be yes

    So then the lowy institute (large jew think tank) can Make a poll and say look how many want sharia, which saudi has and they behead adulteters

    Flip side is ABC and SBS make a poll where muslims say they like gays and shit






    Reality is no poll can make people think pakis are clean
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

  6. #106
    Banned Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,112
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    You just don't know history too well.

    In the 1500s-1600s~ many European traders, merchants, scholars, all had second homes in Damascus.

    The journey from Europe to Jerusalem was said to be as safe as France to Rome.

    Three faiths lived peacefully in Jerusalem more times than they didn't during the 1000 year tenure of Islamic dominance

    Interfaith dialog was so common that many of our old scholarly books have references to Christian/Jewish scholars (qisas al aanbiya by Ibn Kathir for example).

    In Andalusia Jews had high positions in government (Muslims took Iberia because Jews were persecuted and they invited Muslims over to throw out the goths)

    I can name so many examples of interfaith/culture. I lived in Jordan which had sizeable Christian communities, do you think we fight or hate eachother?
    Obviously i didn't mean 1000 years of non stop war with no breaks, yes the two religions can accept each other for a time but it will always lead to either side growing restless given enough time and you are forgetting in Jordan the Muslims and Christians are both Arab as they are in Syria. To an extent peace can reign if both secular religions are of the same cultural and racial origins, this is not the case in Europe White Christians and Arab/Black Muslims do not mix as we have seen throughout history.

  7. #107
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,697
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    Obviously i didn't mean 1000 years of non stop war with no breaks, yes the two religions can accept each other for a time but it will always lead to either side growing restless given enough time and you are forgetting in Jordan the Muslims and Christians are both Arab as they are in Syria. To an extent peace can reign if both secular religions are of the same cultural and racial origins, this is not the case in Europe White Christians and Arab/Black Muslims do not mix as we have seen throughout history.
    Your point is only valid if you can prove warfare and strife was predominant longer than peace by any margin. The Caliphs were in regular correspondence with the patriarchy w/ regard to protection of Christian rights and safe passageway to the holy land. Regular pilgrimages were performed by Christians under armed Islamic guard. When the Fatimid Caliph al Hakim forced Christians to convert, it was a shock because this had never been done before and his successor immediately rescinding that obligation and additionally made several concessions to the Christians as a gesture of good will.

    Really all you can point to in terms of cultures clashing are maybe the crusades, and some of the northern campaigns when Muslims pushed further into Europe, but was this a clash of civilization or was it territorial?

    You have to prove systematic discrimination as a result of inherent traits of Islam. You have to show in the historical record that non-Muslims or Europeans were weary or afraid for their lives in Islamic administrated lands...

    The irony... I can show many examples where Muslims had to be fearful. I can think of almost no situations under the various caliphates where Christians were a public enemy. Want to know why? Because Islam legitimizes their religion, making it the best administrator of the holy land.

    We can argue this from any angle, and I can find historical, primary sources, to back all of this up...
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  8. #108
    Platinum Member michellelnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10 2018
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Height
    6ft
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1360288
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone Stole My Ovaries View Post
    Das western whites and blacks for you and other pajeets like you haha.. muzzies ever rarely... usually theyre rich or go abroad and make more
    What?? Muslims are from literally everywhere- in Maine, there’s ones from Somalia, they literally took in thousands of them and gave them businesses to provide transportation. The economy went up in that area so I’m not even complaining, if we could rescue more and give them more areas of the country that suck shit because of people taking opportunities forgranted then I’d be all for it

  9. #109
    Senior Member sgzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2015
    Location
    UK
    Weight
    83kg
    Height
    183cms
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    1st generation muslims don't. The 1st generation pakistanis here were actually not bad at all, worked extremely hard. It's their kids who are the problem, they don't know anything about political islam and how it destroys civilisations. To them islam is just an identity and they cling to it because they're insecure as individuals, they get bullied in school for being ugly/hairy, white girls reject them etc.

    It's very similar to millennial communists who have barely read Marx, never lived under communism but cling to that identity for whatever reason (probably because they are bad with money and/or responsibility, so they reject the concept of both altogether).

  10. #110
    Senior Member dafapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2018
    Posts
    627
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24921458
    Quote Originally Posted by michellelnne View Post
    What?? Muslims are from literally everywhere- in Maine, there’s ones from Somalia, they literally took in thousands of them and gave them businesses to provide transportation. The economy went up in that area so I’m not even complaining, if we could rescue more and give them more areas of the country that suck shit because of people taking opportunities forgranted then I’d be all for it
    explain what do u mean gurl
    I failed therefore I have quit this forum

  11. #111
    Senior Member Inshallah_blaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 27 2017
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Islam requires a casus belli to fight war. The reason cannot simply be, "they are not Muslims", the requisites are defined very well in the Qur'an and Hadith. You can only fight war against people who transgress, who are hostile to Muslims, and if they want peace you must take peace over war. If that's what you consider "killing for religion", then you're coping.

    Like the idea that there is war in the Middle East because of Islam rather than because of the very complicated geopolitical situation is stupid. The first "Mujahideen" who fought Israelis and others were secular (PLO, Ba'athists deposing the monarchs, etc.)



    So what's the argument? "We used to listen to the Bible but now we don't", then you realize that "progression" is also why you have low fecundity rates, do not value culture (no central ethos), but you want it both ways? To reject conservatism in religion (muh gays), but also try to lay claim to Judeo/Christian values?
    Thats your reading of islam. The problem is millions of your brothers see things differently. Thats a fault only islam has. Jihad you claim is not unique to islam. Why no christians or jews or hindus blowing themselves up. Why no other religion kocking kids down with trucks?

    The issues i listed may have had some relevece to christianity 1000 years ago but we moved on. Islam still is in the stone age and still does the same today.

  12. #112
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,697
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    Thats your reading of islam. The problem is millions of your brothers see things differently. Thats a fault only islam has. Jihad you claim is not unique to islam. Why no christians or jews or hindus blowing themselves up. Why no other religion kocking kids down with trucks?

    The issues i listed may have had some relevece to christianity 1000 years ago but we moved on. Islam still is in the stone age and still does the same today.
    Not true. This is another cope argument, if I prove Islam says X, Y, and Z, the response is that's your interpretation!

    No it's everyone's interpretation (mass consensus), even among the most extreme groups like ISIS. The main difference in them from others is who they deem an enemy. When Muslims were fighting soviets, they were Mujahideen, but they fight America/Israel they're terrorists... why? Answer that objectively.

    You would be hard pressed to find a generally accepted version of Islam that says "kill people because they're not Muslims", it would instantly be rejected within Islamic communities.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  13. #113
    Senior Member Inshallah_blaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 27 2017
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Not true. This is another cope argument, if I prove Islam says X, Y, and Z, the response is that's your interpretation!

    No it's everyone's interpretation (mass consensus), even among the most extreme groups like ISIS. The main difference in them from others is who they deem an enemy. When Muslims were fighting soviets, they were Mujahideen, but they fight America/Israel they're terrorists... why? Answer that objectively.

    You would be hard pressed to find a generally accepted version of Islam that says "kill people because they're not Muslims", it would instantly be rejected within Islamic communities.
    No thats the apologist muslim answer when shown how isis justifies having sex slaves, beheading people, killing innocent people, throwing gays off buildings, the stock response is thats not real islam. Its you that uses the "interepation of islam " argument.

    I'm not defending American middle eastern policies. What im saying is that killing 147 people in attacks on innocent people in france is what make them terrorists.

    You are lying for Islam. You cant have it both ways.
    Either as you said ISIS has a mainstream interpretation of Islam, then Islam has to answer for the teaching of targeting innocent childern in concerts or at christmas markets etc. Sex slaves, beheading, throwing acid in faces of girls not wearing a burka, throwing gays of buildings.

    Your religion is stuck in the stone age.

  14. #114
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,697
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    No thats the apologist muslim answer when shown how isis justifies having sex slaves, beheading people, killing innocent people, throwing gays off buildings, the stock response is thats not real islam. Its you that uses the "interepation of islam " argument.

    I'm not defending American middle eastern policies. What im saying is that killing 147 people in attacks on innocent people in france is what make them terrorists.

    You are lying for Islam. You cant have it both ways.
    Either as you said ISIS has a mainstream interpretation of Islam, then Islam has to answer for the teaching of targeting innocent childern in concerts or at christmas markets etc. Sex slaves, beheading, throwing acid in faces of girls not wearing a burka, throwing gays of buildings.

    Your religion is stuck in the stone age.
    Yeah sorry I have not an apologetic bone in my body. My qualms with ISIS isn't THEY KILLED GAY PEOPLE (fucking lol), it's that they, in an effort to win a war, made a sport out of killing. This is why as a consensus Muslims rejected ISIS (and ISIS itself splintered).

    If ISIS did not do those things they would have been vastly more successful.

    Like you just make the vauge generalities, "they killed innocent people", innocent to who? No matter what side I support in a war, I'm fully away no side is innocent, if you support America waging war against Iraq and American soldiers get captured and killed, you literally look like a moron saying "They killed innocent people".
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  15. #115
    Member he who shall be named's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 02 2018
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12189717
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Yeah sorry I have not an apologetic bone in my body. My qualms with ISIS isn't THEY KILLED GAY PEOPLE (fucking lol), it's that they, in an effort to win a war, made a sport out of killing. This is why as a consensus Muslims rejected ISIS (and ISIS itself splintered).

    If ISIS did not do those things they would have been vastly more successful.

    Like you just make the vauge generalities, "they killed innocent people", innocent to who? No matter what side I support in a war, I'm fully away no side is innocent, if you support America waging war against Iraq and American soldiers get captured and killed, you literally look like a moron saying "They killed innocent people".
    not sure if you are aware but this line is hilariously low iq

    also youre 5'8 apparently. fitmisc meetup canceled

  16. #116
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,697
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by he who shall be named View Post
    not sure if you are aware but this line is hilariously low iq

    also youre 5'8 apparently. fitmisc meetup canceled
    I wouldn't be surprised if you just didn't understand the sentence.

    Btw you're really small and ugly. Little white boy with no mass laying on a bed daddy paid for talking about other men's lower thirds

    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero


 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions