Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    What if the only pretty girl that was ever attracted to you had a baby ageplay fetish?







    What would you do?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Injectatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 29 2017
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Would eat her ass

  3. #3
    Trust the plan - HWSNBN Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    3,963
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Would wonder WTF is wrong with me that head cases are attracted to me.

  4. #4
    hissin at geeks bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    24,245
    Mentioned
    1544 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949699
    @MindlessWork this your type of scene
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  5. #5
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    12,935
    Mentioned
    550 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Why her toes dirty smh



    I don’t like ageplay but I like daddy/babygirl and bdsm shit tbh
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  6. #6
    Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    3,499
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    I'd name her bbrp

  7. #7
    vincel Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    7,753
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Lol at this closet homosexual trying to play off his innate affinity for other men’s cocks.

    Everyone knows you’re gay. You don’t have to make shit up.

    This is on a magnitude of the same shit mindlesswork used to try to pull saying he had a gf when people were catching on to his homo desires for johneffer. Just lol at you
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    look at the superior hardness and definition you don't really think that's acheivable without heavy drug use?
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    That dude is juiced to the gills though. I don’t understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    No way that dude is natty. Abs are a sign of long term roid abuse ask Moheem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yacht View Post
    has to AT LEAST BE 3 cycles of ph's and sarms

  8. #8
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    Lol at this closet homosexual trying to play off his innate affinity for other men’s cocks.

    Everyone knows you’re gay. You don’t have to make shit up.

    This is on a magnitude of the same shit mindlesswork used to try to pull saying he had a gf when people were catching on to his homo desires for johneffer. Just lol at you
    You sound perturbed.


    Maybe you should write a thread crying about it on lookism

  9. #9
    SLAY swoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 18 2014
    Posts
    15,146
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692

  10. #10
    vincel Unevergooutside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07 2017
    Posts
    7,753
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by YCKMCIAIY View Post
    You sound perturbed.


    Maybe you should write a thread crying about it on lookism
    Let’s forget that I am the reason you’re not in banned camp rn.

    Cuz that’s besides the point.

    Remember you posted this?





    Just fucking cage at you mentally ill subhuman monkey

    Keep crying for mee
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    look at the superior hardness and definition you don't really think that's acheivable without heavy drug use?
    Quote Originally Posted by HaventFlinchedInYears View Post
    That dude is juiced to the gills though. I don’t understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    No way that dude is natty. Abs are a sign of long term roid abuse ask Moheem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yacht View Post
    has to AT LEAST BE 3 cycles of ph's and sarms

  11. #11
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    Eglin AFB preparing for the powder wars
    Weight
    I have visible abdominals
    Height
    bigger in person
    Posts
    9,911
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    That rug is dirty as an arab's asshole

  12. #12
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    That rug is dirty as an arab's asshole
    I’d do anything to smell and lick it

  13. #13
    hell within ***'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 09 2018
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by YCKMCIAIY View Post
    I?d do anything to smell and lick it
    Would you settle for Omega's asshole?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Fit miscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2019
    Posts
    1,182
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

Posting Permissions