Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Crippled anime sage He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ponchick View Post
    you're just trying to find ways to cope about guys roiding and looking better and bigger then you
    not really i dont give a shit anymore

if you're not competing roids are a waste of time.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    i mean people go off and do fine people go off and have trannie max test levels its individual.

Dont see the point to going off unless you want to have kids in that case you just take fertility meds that give you test levels while youre on them knock her up then go back to blasting, and the "i dont want to depend on something" is just cope in my opinion.

or if pinning is the problem you can do clomid/nolva perma trt and just stay on that for life with still superior to natty test lvls prob.
    This

Also most old school niggas took roids for years with no PCT and stopped cold Turkey. Cruising wasnt even a thing. Bet most did fine...
    Last edited by Injectatron; 2018-05-16 at 08:06 PM.
    I HAVE NOTHING

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    not necessarily, but the longer you stay on the harder it is to recover if you ever decide to come off

glad i got off when i did tbh. id never want to be a slave to the needle for the rest of my life
    5 minutes a week is too much...lmao
    “Just wait til I cut brah!”

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injectatron View Post
    This

Also most old school niggas took roids for years with no PCT and stopped cold Turkey. Cruising wasnt even a thing. Bet most did fine...
    Yeah but their only ais were just what happened to be the reco drugs for pct, nolba and clomib

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    A lot of time roids are for people who feel like they lack progression in life whether it be social, financial or academic

This is a hard pill for people to swallow.
    Speak for. Yourself.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepeck View Post
    5 minutes a week is too much...lmao
    its not even that. i dont mind pinning

but if you ever go travelling/move abroad or anything else similar, then it's just inconvenient knowing that at a certain time every week you have to pin otherwise you crash...

also, what if at any time your gear connections suddenly dissipate (online or otherwise). u think your doctor will just readily hand out test to a guy in his 20's who's had a history on using roids??

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    i mean people go off and do fine people go off and have trannie max test levels its individual.

Dont see the point to going off unless you want to have kids in that case you just take fertility meds that give you test levels while youre on them knock her up then go back to blasting, and the "i dont want to depend on something" is just cope in my opinion.

or if pinning is the problem you can do clomid/nolva perma trt and just stay on that for life with still superior to natty test lvls prob.
    Even if you're just on TRT. Pinning 200mg test cyp or whatever 1x a week is litterally a 20 second process. And if you actually fuck your test levels up just go get legit TRT from a doc lol
    Natty crew~~•

THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    its not even that. i dont mind pinning

but if you ever go travelling/move abroad or anything else similar, then it's just inconvenient knowing that at a certain time every week you have to pin otherwise you crash...

also, what if at any time your gear connections suddenly dissipate (online or otherwise). u think your doctor will just readily hand out test to a guy in his 20's who's had a history on using roids??
    At this point it won't disappear online. A legit UGL who knows what there doing and takes all necessary procautions are extremely hard to catch consistently. Even the darkweb is pretty much flawless if you do everything right. They can't prove that you bought shit unless you fucked up somewhere or admit to it.

There will always be people who will risk freedom for money and the market will always be there. Online gear is going nowhere tbh
    Natty crew~~•

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    This

You came off gear. What was it like? how long were you on for too ect what did you take
    Natty crew~~•

Height
    5’1
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    At this point it won't disappear online. A legit UGL who knows what there doing and takes all necessary procautions are extremely hard to catch consistently. Even the darkweb is pretty much flawless if you do everything right. They can't prove that you bought shit unless you fucked up somewhere or admit to it.

There will always be people who will risk freedom for money and the market will always be there. Online gear is going nowhere tbh
    I know 5 sources at any given time online. They will never all dry up at once.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    how will you find roids when ww3 breaks out

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    This

old school guys were pretty much on year round, despite what arnold may try to tell you. by "stopping cold turkey" what they meant is that they took a 2 month break or so before hitting the juice hard for the remaining 10 months

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    how will you find roids when ww3 breaks out
    If a war breaks out to the point where Mail has dropped and chemists simply can’t do their job then that’s clearly not what we should be worrying about. We should probably be looking for underground tunnels to survive a nuclear attack.

I feel like there would never be a war on American soil. Our military is too big. Would be impossible to invade us.
    Natty crew~~•

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    If a war breaks out to the point where Mail has dropped and chemists simply can’t do their job then that’s clearly not what we should be worrying about. We should probably be looking for underground tunnels to survive a nuclear attack.

I feel like there would never be a war on American soil. Our military is too big. Would be impossible to invade us.
    i guess that's what the romans thought too and look how that worked out for them

never say never boyo

Mentioned
    581 Post(s)

what about zombie apocalypse?
    - Degenerate Crew -

dey see me postin
    dey copein

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    i guess that's what the romans thought too and look how that worked out for them

never say never boyo
    Yeah I think nowadays it’s different though.

Inb4 cope nah but for real. If someone even tried to drop bombs/nuke us we would probably shoot that shit down within like 10 seconds and just rain on their country to the point where it’s just dust within an HR.

That’s not even an exaggeration. Our military budget/intelligence is by far the greatest in the world
    Natty crew~~•

Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    what about zombie apocalypse?
    Bang zombie slots idk
    Natty crew~~•

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    You came off gear. What was it like? how long were you on for too ect what did you take
    Do you know how to buy shit on darknet? Need to be spoon-fed the last part srs

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Couldn’t care less I’m gonna start blast & cruise eventually probably sooner rather than later
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

what's cope is drugging for vanity

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast