Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64
  1. #21
    Crippled anime sage He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Posts
    16,354
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by ponchick View Post
    you're just trying to find ways to cope about guys roiding and looking better and bigger then you
    not really i dont give a shit anymore


    if you're not competing roids are a waste of time.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

    "You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

    "But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

    "Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

  2. #22
    Senior Member Injectatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 29 2017
    Posts
    4,422
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    i mean people go off and do fine people go off and have trannie max test levels its individual.

    Dont see the point to going off unless you want to have kids in that case you just take fertility meds that give you test levels while youre on them knock her up then go back to blasting, and the "i dont want to depend on something" is just cope in my opinion.

    or if pinning is the problem you can do clomid/nolva perma trt and just stay on that for life with still superior to natty test lvls prob.
    This

    Also most old school niggas took roids for years with no PCT and stopped cold Turkey. Cruising wasnt even a thing. Bet most did fine...
    Last edited by Injectatron; 2018-05-16 at 08:06 PM.
    I HAVE NOTHING

  3. #23
    My nem Georg Georgiepeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2018
    Location
    Zapposcom
    Height
    5’1
    Posts
    2,594
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090682
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    not necessarily, but the longer you stay on the harder it is to recover if you ever decide to come off

    glad i got off when i did tbh. id never want to be a slave to the needle for the rest of my life
    5 minutes a week is too much...lmao
    “Just wait til I cut brah!”

  4. #24
    Senior Member NeverLean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15 2016
    Posts
    5,094
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520184
    Quote Originally Posted by Injectatron View Post
    This

    Also most old school niggas took roids for years with no PCT and stopped cold Turkey. Cruising wasnt even a thing. Bet most did fine...
    Yeah but their only ais were just what happened to be the reco drugs for pct, nolba and clomib

  5. #25
    My nem Georg Georgiepeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2018
    Location
    Zapposcom
    Height
    5’1
    Posts
    2,594
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090682
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    A lot of time roids are for people who feel like they lack progression in life whether it be social, financial or academic



    This is a hard pill for people to swallow.
    Speak for. Yourself.
    “Just wait til I cut brah!”

  6. #26
    Senior Member frump94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 03 2016
    Posts
    3,937
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepeck View Post
    5 minutes a week is too much...lmao
    its not even that. i dont mind pinning

    but if you ever go travelling/move abroad or anything else similar, then it's just inconvenient knowing that at a certain time every week you have to pin otherwise you crash...

    also, what if at any time your gear connections suddenly dissipate (online or otherwise). u think your doctor will just readily hand out test to a guy in his 20's who's had a history on using roids??

  7. #27
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,050
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    i mean people go off and do fine people go off and have trannie max test levels its individual.

    Dont see the point to going off unless you want to have kids in that case you just take fertility meds that give you test levels while youre on them knock her up then go back to blasting, and the "i dont want to depend on something" is just cope in my opinion.

    or if pinning is the problem you can do clomid/nolva perma trt and just stay on that for life with still superior to natty test lvls prob.
    Even if you're just on TRT. Pinning 200mg test cyp or whatever 1x a week is litterally a 20 second process. And if you actually fuck your test levels up just go get legit TRT from a doc lol
    Natty crew~~•


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  8. #28
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,050
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    its not even that. i dont mind pinning

    but if you ever go travelling/move abroad or anything else similar, then it's just inconvenient knowing that at a certain time every week you have to pin otherwise you crash...

    also, what if at any time your gear connections suddenly dissipate (online or otherwise). u think your doctor will just readily hand out test to a guy in his 20's who's had a history on using roids??
    At this point it won't disappear online. A legit UGL who knows what there doing and takes all necessary procautions are extremely hard to catch consistently. Even the darkweb is pretty much flawless if you do everything right. They can't prove that you bought shit unless you fucked up somewhere or admit to it.

    There will always be people who will risk freedom for money and the market will always be there. Online gear is going nowhere tbh
    Natty crew~~•


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  9. #29
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,050
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Injectatron View Post
    This

    Also most old school niggas took roids for years with no PCT and stopped cold Turkey. Cruising wasnt even a thing. Bet most did fine...
    You came off gear. What was it like? how long were you on for too ect what did you take
    Natty crew~~•


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  10. #30
    My nem Georg Georgiepeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2018
    Location
    Zapposcom
    Height
    5’1
    Posts
    2,594
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42090682
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    At this point it won't disappear online. A legit UGL who knows what there doing and takes all necessary procautions are extremely hard to catch consistently. Even the darkweb is pretty much flawless if you do everything right. They can't prove that you bought shit unless you fucked up somewhere or admit to it.

    There will always be people who will risk freedom for money and the market will always be there. Online gear is going nowhere tbh
    I know 5 sources at any given time online. They will never all dry up at once.
    “Just wait til I cut brah!”

  11. #31
    Senior Member Eastern-European's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2018
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    how will you find roids when ww3 breaks out

  12. #32
    Senior Member frump94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 03 2016
    Posts
    3,937
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Injectatron View Post
    This

    Also most old school niggas took roids for years with no PCT and stopped cold Turkey. Cruising wasnt even a thing. Bet most did fine...
    old school guys were pretty much on year round, despite what arnold may try to tell you. by "stopping cold turkey" what they meant is that they took a 2 month break or so before hitting the juice hard for the remaining 10 months

  13. #33
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,050
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    how will you find roids when ww3 breaks out
    If a war breaks out to the point where Mail has dropped and chemists simply can’t do their job then that’s clearly not what we should be worrying about. We should probably be looking for underground tunnels to survive a nuclear attack.

    I feel like there would never be a war on American soil. Our military is too big. Would be impossible to invade us.
    Natty crew~~•


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  14. #34
    Senior Member Eastern-European's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2018
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    If a war breaks out to the point where Mail has dropped and chemists simply can’t do their job then that’s clearly not what we should be worrying about. We should probably be looking for underground tunnels to survive a nuclear attack.

    I feel like there would never be a war on American soil. Our military is too big. Would be impossible to invade us.
    i guess that's what the romans thought too and look how that worked out for them

    never say never boyo

  15. #35
    Platinum Member stud93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14 2017
    Posts
    8,456
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    If a war breaks out to the point where Mail has dropped and chemists simply can’t do their job then that’s clearly not what we should be worrying about. We should probably be looking for underground tunnels to survive a nuclear attack.

    I feel like there would never be a war on American soil. Our military is too big. Would be impossible to invade us.
    what about zombie apocalypse?
    - Degenerate Crew -


    dey see me postin
    dey copein

  16. #36
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,050
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern-European View Post
    i guess that's what the romans thought too and look how that worked out for them

    never say never boyo
    Yeah I think nowadays it’s different though.

    Inb4 cope nah but for real. If someone even tried to drop bombs/nuke us we would probably shoot that shit down within like 10 seconds and just rain on their country to the point where it’s just dust within an HR.

    That’s not even an exaggeration. Our military budget/intelligence is by far the greatest in the world
    Natty crew~~•


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  17. #37
    Senior Member Lil Flinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13 2016
    Weight
    Fat
    Height
    6'
    Posts
    21,050
    Mentioned
    1144 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    what about zombie apocalypse?
    Bang zombie slots idk
    Natty crew~~•


    THIS WHOLE TIME BBRP TURNED IN HIS NATTY CARD BEFORE ME LOLLLLLLL

    Quote Originally Posted by 8PercentBodyfatOrRot View Post
    i remember when me and my boys used to pick up superdrol at GNC

  18. #38
    🐲 Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2018
    Posts
    1,887
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42761728
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Flinch View Post
    You came off gear. What was it like? how long were you on for too ect what did you take
    Do you know how to buy shit on darknet? Need to be spoon-fed the last part srs

  19. #39
    Snowflake Destroyer Mcfreako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    9,175
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Couldn’t care less I’m gonna start blast & cruise eventually probably sooner rather than later
    Peckerwood

    Bloatlord

    Most alpha male on the forum

    10/10 chad face

    Chiseled physique

  20. #40
    Senior Member ChapterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 21 2017
    Posts
    522
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    38002489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    i mean people go off and do fine people go off and have trannie max test levels its individual.

    Dont see the point to going off unless you want to have kids in that case you just take fertility meds that give you test levels while youre on them knock her up then go back to blasting, and the "i dont want to depend on something" is just cope in my opinion.

    or if pinning is the problem you can do clomid/nolva perma trt and just stay on that for life with still superior to natty test lvls prob.
    what's cope is drugging for vanity


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions