Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcswaggo View Post
    you really should start reading the bible
    I know I need to get back into it...it’s just hard to start once u have backslid as far as I have
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    I know I need to get back into it...it’s just hard to start once u have backslid as far as I have
    come on man, Noahs Ark wasnt built overnight. Just do what you can, and try your hardest and be patient. Trust in God and He will do the rest for you, like sending all the animals to Noah.
    bloat

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    She’s a psychiatrist....think she’s finishing up her residency or whatever and this will be her first official real paying job...residency still paid more than I make lolz....but now this is just fucking insane
    Did she take out any loans or just scholarships...and never bring your sister here. srs

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Did she take out any loans or just scholarships...and never bring your sister here. srs
    Loans of course...I think it would be rare for anyone to get med school and shit paid for by scholarship

Edit: also, would never bring her here, and if she ever found this place she definitely wouldn’t stick around
    Last edited by Mcfreako; 2018-05-17 at 01:00 PM.
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    My personal advice. Wouldn't sweat it tbh. My brother worked for the CIA/FBI, went overseas installing security for sheiks/rich middle eastern geeks and shit.

Sure she will be the family favorite. But I'm sure you'll be ok. You gotta do you mane. Find your own way to make your life a success. And try not measure how happy/good someone is based on their salary.

Weight
    235 lbs.
    Height
    6'3"
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    My younger sister, keep in mind

Just signed a contract to be paid 300,000 dollars per year salary, plus another 30k upfront as a sign on bonus to cover moving expenses and shit

Fucking kill me

I’m such a fucking loser compared to that

She’s 2.5 years younger than me

I studied the wrong thing in college....oh yeah and then I became a drug addict

Fuck my life

Just end me srs

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    She’s a psychiatrist....think she’s finishing up her residency or whatever and this will be her first official real paying job...residency still paid more than I make lolz....but now this is just fucking insane
    So do you think that she can fix your mental problems?
    Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    My personal advice. Wouldn't sweat it tbh. My brother worked for the CIA/FBI, went overseas installing security for sheiks/rich middle eastern geeks and shit.

Sure she will be the family favorite. But I'm sure you'll be ok. You gotta do you mane. Find your own way to make your life a success. And try not measure how happy/good someone is based on their salary.
    While I know all that shit is true, and for the most part I agree, it still feels like a punch in the gut because I’m just as smart as her, and there is no reason I shouldn’t have taken the same life path as her and be in the same situation as her right now, but the reason I didn’t, and I’m not, is because of choices I’ve made in my life(majoring in business instead of going to med school, becoming a drug addict instead of hustling and climbing my way up the corporate ladder for the past decade, wasting time dating absolute fucking whores because they satisfied me sexually, instead of holding out for a quality nonslutty girl with a decent future)...my problem is I want what I want RIGHT NOW. Etc. it’s a kick in the balls tbh. Totally my own fault, and I am really happy for her, just disappointed in myself because I am capable of sooooo much more than where I’m at right now, but my defects of character are ones that totally fuck up everything...I think I’m a lot more mature now than I was over the past decade of fuckups, but it essentially feels like I’m starting at ground zero....except I’m 33 lolz
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    While I know all that shit is true, and for the most part I agree, it still feels like a punch in the gut because I’m just as smart as her, and there is no reason I shouldn’t have taken the same life path as her and be in the same situation as her right now, but the reason I didn’t, and I’m not, is because of choices I’ve made in my life(majoring in business instead of going to med school, becoming a drug addict instead of hustling and climbing my way up the corporate ladder for the past decade, wasting time dating absolute fucking whores because they satisfied me sexually, instead of holding out for a quality nonslutty girl with a decent future)...my problem is I want what I want RIGHT NOW. Etc. it’s a kick in the balls tbh. Totally my own fault, and I am really happy for her, just disappointed in myself because I am capable of sooooo much more than where I’m at right now, but my defects of character are ones that totally fuck up everything...I think I’m a lot more mature now than I was over the past decade of fuckups, but it essentially feels like I’m starting at ground zero....except I’m 33 lolz
    im in med school and let me tell you you didnt lose anything, she spent her 20-30 ages studying like a fucking cow meanwhile you got high and had sex.
    this shit is straight out torture for the likes of me, not worth it imo.

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safado View Post
    So do you think that she can fix your mental problems?
    No, first off because going to a family member for therapy is a big no-no in the first place...it’s just not something you do...plus I’ve already been to several great, very experienced psychiatrist for my addict/depression type shit...tbh no one can fix me except me and god.

I actually do believe I am the reason she chose psychiatry specifically though...because of my addiction and depression...I attempted suicide once and I believe that may have been the moment she chose psychiatry specifically, srs...I also know she has said she plans to specialize in addiction etc as well, and if that’s the case, then it is most certainly because of me
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    No, first off because going to a family member for therapy is a big no-no in the first place...it’s just not something you do...plus I’ve already been to several great, very experienced psychiatrist for my addict/depression type shit...tbh no one can fix me except me and god.

I actually do believe I am the reason she chose psychiatry specifically though...because of my addiction and depression...I attempted suicide once and I believe that may have been the moment she chose psychiatry specifically, srs...I also know she has said she plans to specialize in addiction etc as well, and if that’s the case, then it is most certainly because of me
    Trump 2020 crew

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    im in med school and let me tell you you didnt lose anything, she spent her 20-30 ages studying like a fucking cow meanwhile you got high and had sex.
    this shit is straight out torture for the likes of me, not worth it imo.
    That’s true. I was a drunken/high frat boy basically living in animal house, while she was dissecting human bodies and shit...but at this point now she has everything in order and I’m struggling to find my way still...I had A SHIT LOAD of fun in college...but if I could go back in time I would have definitely found more of a balance...maybe cut my partying in half, and went to med school instead, and actually made an effort to find a 1 in a million decent girl instead of banging slutty ass party chicks and sorority sluts and can’t even remember their names...these are called regrets lolz
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    The reason you're not a M.D. is the same reason I'm not a lawyer. I tried. But wasn't mentally there/too much other stuff going on.

We all walk our own path in life. You're mirin you're sister now but what if when her kid is grown she gets a divorce, or she can't deal with the job, becomes an alcoholic or something else.

As above. People out there are probably mirin you had a chance to have fun in life. They might never get to.

You're 33. Not even old. We'll probably be working til we're at least 75-80ish...

Smooth seas have never made for a very skillful sailor my friend.

P.S. Fap more. You'll be more choosy about who you date. No fap for a few days and I want to seduce new moms with little babies and shit..
    Last edited by BlueBlood; 2018-05-17 at 02:14 PM.

From Chump to Champ Aztec Assailant's Avatar
    Weight
    255 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Of course I’m happy for her. But I’m fucking embarrassed for myself. She’s my younger sister, 2.5 years younger than me

If any of y’all niggas ain’t in college yet or are still early on, DO STEM! Do NOT think “oh I’ll just study business or fuckinnf history or some shit because I like it and then I’ll just be really good at what I do and make a lot of money!”

Bullshit...study STEM....go to fucking med school....fuck
    I'm graduating tomorrow with an AA degree in graphic design, but a year from now in Fall 2019 I'm going back and majoring in kinesiology, pre-physical therapy option. I'm not going to make the same mistakes I made getting my first degree, like racking up a bunch of W's and re-taking the class. I'll get A's and B's the first time.
    Currently on NEET status, (Not in Employment, Education, or Training)
    Diet is going well, went from 260 pounds to 250 pounds in two weeks.
    Going to the gym consistently, feels good mane.

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I'm graduating tomorrow with an AA degree in graphic design, but a year from now in Fall 2019 I'm going back and majoring in kinesiology, pre-physical therapy option. I'm not going to make the same mistakes I made getting my first degree, like racking up a bunch of W's and re-taking the class. I'll get A's and B's the first time.
    I almost went back to school a few years ago for physical therapy school, but ended up deciding it’s too similar to what I was already doing plus I’m getting older plus then I’ll rack up a bunch of debt and won’t even be starting my career until several years from now etc
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Weight
    255 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I almost went back to school a few years ago for physical therapy school, but ended up deciding it’s too similar to what I was already doing plus I’m getting older plus then I’ll rack up a bunch of debt and won’t even be starting my career until several years from now etc
    I'm willing to take the risk, plus I can make money as a personal trainer on the side while I get my degree, once I get my bachelor's I'll get CSCS certified

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    I'm willing to take the risk, plus I can make money as a personal trainer on the side while I get my degree, once I get my bachelor's I'll get CSCS certified
    Yep I did the same shit lol
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Weight
    255 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Yep I did the same shit lol
    What degree do you currently have?

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    What degree do you currently have?
    Bachelor of business administration
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Weight
    255 lbs.
    Height
    5'-11.5"
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Bachelor of business administration
    And you became cscs certified? I heard you can do it with any degree, you don't need kinesiology

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast