Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Height
    6ft
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    I live just north of u. All the saggy grandma tit hookers stay in Miami and I stay up here right above them so every time I have to take a shit I can imagine it landing on their dinner table, probably would be an upgrade for u too tbh.

Wtf is wrong with u. Why are u so trashy and disgusting
    I have different sides, I’ve always been a little rough around the edges but I also work very hard and provide for my family. It is what it is, I get a bit stir crazy and let loose... normally it’s just drinking on the misc- which in my opinion is better than going out and being a real life sloot... it was a little extra because my youngest was with my mother 2000 miles away for a few weeks..

You live in broward county some where? I am moving 3 hours north within the next year- buying a house, either Palm Bay or Clearwater area...haven’t decided yet, but I want more money and here all my money goes towards living expenses

Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michellelnne View Post
    I have different sides, I’ve always been a little rough around the edges but I also work very hard and provide for my family. It is what it is, I get a bit stir crazy and let loose... normally it’s just drinking on the misc- which in my opinion is better than going out and being a real life sloot... it was a little extra because my youngest was with my mother 2000 miles away for a few weeks..

You live in broward county some where? I am moving 3 hours north within the next year- buying a house, either Palm Bay or Clearwater area...haven’t decided yet, but I want more money and here all my money goes towards living expenses
    Broward

Dirty south nigga

We curb stomp bitches here
    Peckerwood

Bloatlord

Most alpha male on the forum

10/10 chad face

Chiseled physique

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12