Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)

can't change signature

every time I log in I try and delete my signature or change it but the next time I log on its back to the dumb shit I made it like 2 years ago (vynz, lmsmaxxing etc.)
    can some mod sort this out?

Weight
    Toned
    Height
    Glutes
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Damn your vynzbrah post are hella cringe
    This is what peak male performance looks like

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedLad View Post
    every time I log in I try and delete my signature or change it but the next time I log on its back to the dumb shit I made it like 2 years ago (vynz, lmsmaxxing etc.)
    How's life kiddo ?

Weight
    I asked her afterwards if she was on birth control
    Height
    Thank God she said yes
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    theres a trick to change it, pm me and i'll tell you
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    theres a trick to change it, pm me and i'll tell you
    sort me out
    mods still haven't done shit smh

Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    How's life kiddo ?
    decent
    hopping on roids best decision I've made, good gains and have been very happy with life generally the whole time, currently cruising but have had a lot of fun and good results experimenting with a fair few different compounds and dosages (tren plus var and superdrol was a fucking horrible experience but at the same time I've never looked as good in my life before or since, may try again with mast at some point)
    also realised I don't actually care that much about slaying tbh a good relationship with a good loyal girl is miles more fulfilling (inb4 all women are whores)
    nothing too special otherwise, how about you boyo?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    decent
    hopping on roids best decision I've made, good gains and have been very happy with life generally the whole time, currently cruising but have had a lot of fun and good results experimenting with a fair few different compounds and dosages (tren plus var and superdrol was a fucking horrible experience but at the same time I've never looked as good in my life before or since, may try again with mast at some point)
    also realised I don't actually care that much about slaying tbh a good relationship with a good loyal girl is miles more fulfilling (inb4 all women are whores)
    nothing too special otherwise, how about you boyo?
    These are all just stages of life that you go through, where you'll horribly cringe at where you were before.

Natty -> Beging roiding -> Roid abuser with Tren, orals etc -> TRT dad who still looks good but would never do tren
    Conservative -> Libertarian - White Nationalist
    Normie / Incel - > Slayer on Tinder -> respecter of woman with long term GF / wife

etc.

Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    These are all just stages of life that you go through, where you'll horribly cringe at where you were before.

Natty -> Beging roiding -> Roid abuser with Tren, orals etc -> TRT dad who still looks good but would never do tren
    Conservative -> Libertarian - White Nationalist
    Normie / Incel - > Slayer on Tinder -> respecter of woman with long term GF / wife

etc.
    2nd and 3rd are straight facts but tbh I hope when I'm old I'll be a dad but also hopefully one of those fat bald guys who does equipped powerlifting or strongman and still puts up pissening weights, then again if I did have a kid I'd be probably be less reckless with PEDs