Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Future mothers of america

"Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

this fucking channel
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    the blond @ 2:33 hnnnggggg

god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    That's why you gotta forget those white roasties and only have a AVG KOREAN GF
    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzjectnetikkponymane View Post
    That's why you gotta forget those white roasties and only have a AVG KOREAN GF
    i've gotta take the fall and have some white kids

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    lmao @ the editing to these vids

clown world tbh

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    i've gotta take the fall and have some white kids
    Leave it to someone else brah, not worth the suffering so let someone else suffer while you get that AVG KOREAN GF brah
    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Weight
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Then 14 years later when thier kids start having depression/mental problems and drug addictions they will be clueless about why it happened.

"Probably like 315 bench 455 deadlift 365 squat. I had only been training for like 6 months at that time" -JohnEffer-
    Chad does more in 6 months than you do in a lifetime ^^^^

Broke, on foot, toothless IGotNext's Avatar
    Weight
    260lbs @ 40%
    Height
    3' 11"
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Shorthand: Worthy of death.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
    Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
    Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
    Ministry of Truth

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

"No response while I bomb that ass. You ain't shit. Your whack ass town had you gassed. Egos are something the Wu-Tang crush. Souped up niggas on the stage get rushed. I don't give a god damn all the shows you did, how many rhymes you got or who knows you kid." - Genius GZA

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotNext View Post
    Shorthand: Worthy of death.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
    Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
    Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
    Romans is a good book. Cool fact about Romans. Romans is the 6th book of the New Testament. Romans is a 6 letter word that has the word "man" in the word. There are 6 times in the book of Romans where the word "man" is the 6th word in the verse and the last time that that happens is in Romans 6:6.

Anyway you're right. It is 100% speaking about the what we have now.

Romans 1:28, "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; "

To do these things like cut off your penis, to have sex with another man's asshole, to be a slut and go around fuking 20+ men including men of other races and then if you get pregnant paying somebody to kill your inconvenient child by taking forceps to crush it's brain and suck the body out with a vacuum so you can get right back to fucking as many guys as you can as soon as possible, etc ... All these things going on now these people are doing has to mean they are reprobate soulless zombies that have no conscience. What they do goes against nature. It is not "convenient" to do such things if you have a soul or a conscience. You would really have to force yourself to do such a sin.

I am not perfect. I sin all the time. I am tempted all the time. But I will tell you there are certain sins that require you to be a reprobate to commit them. Homosexuality / sodomy is one of them. There is no way you can be tempted by homosexuality and not be a reprobate. To have that temptation or that sin is so against nature, or like the verse says "not convenient", you have to be a reprobate.

I would also say women fornicating and women having abortions is also similar. Women are supposed to be the selective ones of who they have sex with. Fornicating with every degenerate pothead that you meet goes against nature. What happens if a girl does get pregnant with some scrub drug dealer's kid ? She kills it. She knows the guy doesn't have money to take care of her or her children. She knows he will not stick around and he will now pay child support. So she kills the kid. She also kills the kid because raising a kid by yourself is hard and she wants to get right back to fucking some more scrub drug addicts as soon as possible and being pregnant and having a kid to take care of would be inconvenient. Women are suppose to hold life, nurture like, care for life. Not decide to KILL their own child! It goes against nature. It requires a reprobate mind to do such a thing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The bible says the punishment for breaking certain laws/ committing certain sins should be death because in order to commit certain acts it requires someone to be a reprobate. Once God has turned someone over to a reprobate mind they are not able to be saved. Homosexual acts/ sodomy is an example of a crime where the punishment should be death if we lived in a proper society. The ass hole is not a sexual organ. To treat a man's ass hole as a sexual organ and to be able to get an erection and fornicate with the other man's ass hole requires you to have no soul/ conscience/ consciousness/ no mind. Your mind is frozen at that point like concrete. Your mind has been "cast away like reprobate silver". You're done and there is no saving you at that point. You need to be put to death to protect everyone else in society. Reprobate Sodomites not only fornicate with other men, they will have sex with women too, they will have sex with objects, they will even fuk children and animals.

Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    The bible says the punishment for breaking certain laws/ committing certain sins should be death because in order to commit certain acts it requires someone to be a reprobate. Once God has turned someone over to a reprobate mind they are not able to be saved. Homosexual acts/ sodomy is an example of a crime where the punishment should be death if we lived in a proper society. The ass hole is not a sexual organ. To treat a man's ass hole as a sexual organ and to be able to get an erection and fornicate with the other man's ass hole requires you to have no soul/ conscience/ consciousness/ no mind. Your mind is frozen at that point like concrete. Your mind has been "cast away like reprobate silver". You're done and there is no saving you at that point. You need to be put to death to protect everyone else in society. Reprobate Sodomites not only fornicate with other men, they will have sex with women too, they will have sex with objects, they will even fuk children and animals.

No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis. Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue.[26]

The bible also specifically refers to men and men only. You can literally just become a full tranny and fuck men as there's no outlined detail because muh surgeries didn't exist back then. High IQ religion.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Romans is a good book. Cool fact about Romans. Romans is the 6th book of the New Testament. Romans is a 6 letter word that has the word "man" in the word. There are 6 times in the book of Romans where the word "man" is the 6th word in the verse and the last time that that happens is in Romans 6:6.

Romans 1:28, "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; "

To do these things like cut off your penis, to have sex with another man's asshole, to be a slut and go around fuking 20+ men including men of other races and then if you get pregnant paying somebody to kill your inconvenient child by taking forceps to crush it's brain and suck the body out with a vacuum so you can get right back to fucking as many guys as you can as soon as possible, etc ... All these things going on now these people are doing has to mean they are reprobate soulless zombies that have no conscience. What they do goes against nature. It is not "convenient" to do such things if you have a soul or a conscience. You would really have to force yourself to do such a sin.

I am not perfect. I sin all the time. I am tempted all the time. But I will tell you there are certain sins that require you to be a reprobate to commit them. Homosexuality / sodomy is one of them. There is no way you can be tempted by homosexuality and not be a reprobate. To have that temptation or that sin is so against nature, or like the verse says "not convenient", you have to be a reprobate.

I would also say women fornicating and women having abortions is also similar. Women are supposed to be the selective ones of who they have sex with. Fornicating with every degenerate pothead that you meet goes against nature. What happens if a girl does get pregnant with some scrub drug dealer's kid ? She kills it. She knows the guy doesn't have money to take care of her or her children. She knows he will not stick around and he will now pay child support. So she kills the kid. She also kills the kid because raising a kid by yourself is hard and she wants to get right back to fucking some more scrub drug addicts as soon as possible and being pregnant and having a kid to take care of would be inconvenient. Women are suppose to hold life, nurture like, care for life. Not decide to KILL their own child! It goes against nature. It requires a reprobate mind to do such a thing.

That's all well and good in theory but it 2019 now, you can't put the genie back in the bottle boyo. We are the nature, the reigns of human evolution have been in our own hands since we left the plains of wakanda and started planting food. Life is like an acid trip srs, resistance is futile. Reject the truth and deny what you see and you'll have a bad time, accept the new reality and seek to understand and you come out more enlightened.

Doesn't mean you have to be some slut apologist or be a champion for the tranny fag movement, but if you opened your mind as they do with their holes you too may find peace in the clown world.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    I've been accused of rape myself

Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    It?s no wonder why I would rather just stay in my room playing video games instead of being ?cool? and taking part in any of this pure degeneracy

Just gonna wait til the rapture

@longNStrong @eod89

Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)

cringe
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    You only believe in this desert religion because you were raised with it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    You only believe in this desert religion because you were raised with it.
    I lost my faith a long time ago and was questioning things. Only recently looking at the things going on now made me realize there is truth in the bible.

Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thankfully most of the degenerates out there don't have kids, get abortions or die from drug overdose. This should prevent the spread of the illness

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Myron Gains

Animals will fuk anything. Faggots are no different than dogs. Dogs will fuk anything that moves or doesn't move. Dogs will eat their own vomit. Dogs will eat poop. Same thing with faggots. Vile affections.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast