Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deceloped an abscess in my leg

I tried to keep everything sterile but it still fucked up after I injected tren in my quad. Got a massive abscess in my leg which I first thought was pip/hematoma. It got so bad that I was paralyzed and couldn?t walk. I was hospitalized at the surg. Department. They saw everything on the xray and realised I was injecting.

Had to spend nights with snoring 80 y o and the hospital staff kept asking me why I was injecting. I promised the surgeons that it was the last time I did it and Ill throw everything away once I get home.

Now wtf am I gonna do? I dont feel like injecting again because if I develop another abscess its gonna be horrible to return there again. The surgeon warned me of septic chock and necrotizing fasciitis. And it will probably fuck up my medical journal for the insurance companies.

I just want to run on an oral for a while, planning on getting dbol and running it at 40-70mg/week. Want to add a few lbs muscle and then just maintain. I could stop completely but I look like an anorexic patient without gear and have to be overreligious about diet/training.

Steroid drug addict Myron Gains's Avatar
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    because you inject too much too often

thats why you should stick to long esters and use test only for a while

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    because you inject too much too often

thats why you should stick to long esters and use test only for a while
    It was a bacterial abscess so I got wide-spectrum antibiotics and they drained it.

If I get another one it’s gonna be game over.

Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do you have a picture?

Also, if you're unable to follow a few basic simple steps to keep your shit sterilized, stay away from steroids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man wtf lol. First off, had did you not even notice it at first? Didnt they shit turned all kinds of colors/lumpy and hot? Also just how? Srs. Bacterial? Do you not wipe down after you inject on the spot? How many ccs were you doing??

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Srs question are you learning disabled? Spectrum? Etc.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    You clearly weren't using sterile technique

but some real talk, if i injected and developed an infection like that i'd probably put down the gear for a while and just reevaluate and focus on my health.

the fact you're itching so hard to go back to gear is a sign of mental immaturity (no hate) you need to adjust your priorities. i mean an infection can happen to the best of us, but not stepping away from it after it happens is more concerning than the abscess imo
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    steroid addicts will not prosper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jesus man you have no idea what you're doing do you? Only pointing that out to help not be a dick. Abscesses don't develop right away, you ignored the warning signs for too long.

You need to use a fresh syringe, fresh draw needle, and fresh pinning needle. Never reuse shit. If you don't shower daily, you need to start because that is disgusting, and pin after a shower when you're clean. Wash your hands, and swab the stopper with an alcohol pad, once it is fully dry you can open your syringe/needle and draw your shot. Swap to your injection needle.

Now swab your injection site, and inject once it's completely dry. It's that easy. If you follow this procedure, you're only getting an abscess if you fuck it up or shot dirty gear.

Also saying shit like you are anorexic without gear and you need to be "over religious" with your diet and training without steroids gives off the impression you cut corners and take the easy way with everything. I hope you learned something from this

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Yea you addmitted to pinning like 4-5cc at a time almost daily so it was probably bound to happen sooner or later

Learn by mistakes I guess. I got a nasty hematoma in my glute pinning like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Yea you addmitted to pinning like 4-5cc at a time almost daily so it was probably bound to happen sooner or later

Learn by mistakes I guess. I got a nasty hematoma in my glute pinning like that
    Yes maybe I should keep pinning, was so happy on my NPP/mast and was about to drop tren. Permarunning orals dont seem like a good alternative

Ill Lower the doses to:
    150mg test e
    700 NPP
    400 mast
    and pin E3D and pin 2ml/site and be extra careful now

For ppl wondering: i got blood poisoning from the abscess. The leg swelling became big like a basketball and they had to give me IV antibiotics and prepared for emergency surgrry incase it got worse. Had no redness but it was warm and hurt like hell. I was paralyzed in my leg when I came to the hospital. I just thought it was a temporary hematoma at first and tren pip but in the span of 2 hours the swelling increased 4x in size and I felt sick like I got malaria
    Last edited by Dom9; 2019-06-12 at 04:55 AM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom9 View Post
    Yes maybe I should keep pinning, was so happy on my NPP/mast and was about to drop tren. Permarunning orals dont seem like a good alternative

Ill Lower the doses to:
    150mg test e
    700 NPP
    400 mast
    and pin E3D and pin 2ml/site and be extra careful now

For ppl wondering: i got blood poisoning from the abscess. The leg swelling became big like a basketball and they had to give me IV antibiotics and prepared for emergency surgrry incase it got worse. Had no redness but it was warm and hurt like hell. I was paralyzed in my leg when I came to the hospital. I just thought it was a temporary hematoma at first and tren pip but in the span of 2 hours the swelling increased 4x in size and I felt sick like I got malaria
    tren shouldnt have PIP, especially tren e

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    tren shouldnt have PIP, especially tren e
    I used tren ace and it always give me pip. Tried 3 brands

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Get what deserve

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I used tren ace and it always give me pip. Tried 3 brands
    try enanthate, higher dosage per ML and can be pinned twice a week, or once if you arent getting sides

Mentioned
    547 Post(s)
    Were being trolled

I?ve had an abscess before

They take days to develop. Not 2 hours. And longer to go septic. Again I?ve been through all this. You?d still be in the hospital right now.

Also, tren ace doesn?t cause pip. If it?s been filtered it will not be painful ever.

@MindlessWork can we ban this fella for trolling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Were being trolled

They take days to develop. Not 2 hours. And longer to go septic. Again I?ve been through all this. You?d still be in the hospital right now.

Also, tren ace doesn?t cause pip. If it?s been filtered it will not be painful ever.

The swelling got 3x bigger over 2 hours while I was sitting in the couch and when I got up i couldnt walk. I put my hand over the area and it was the sixe of a basketball. I realised it was an infection, so i called for an ambulance

I could feel it 2 days earlier (2 days after pinning leg) but thought it was some temporary hematoma/pip but tried not to think about it until it got unbearable

Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutclap View Post
    Man wtf lol. First off, had did you not even notice it at first? Didnt they shit turned all kinds of colors/lumpy and hot? Also just how? Srs. Bacterial? Do you not wipe down after you inject on the spot? How many ccs were you doing??
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    You clearly weren't using sterile technique

but some real talk, if i injected and developed an infection like that i'd probably put down the gear for a while and just reevaluate and focus on my health.

the fact you're itching so hard to go back to gear is a sign of mental immaturity (no hate) you need to adjust your priorities. i mean an infection can happen to the best of us, but not stepping away from it after it happens is more concerning than the abscess imo
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Were being trolled

You guys know a bit more than me about gear.

Is it possible to develop an abscess from dirty gear? Is this a common thing or do abscess or infection almost always come from contamination during injection.

The swelling got 3x bigger over 2 hours while I was sitting in the couch and when I got up i couldnt walk. I put my hand over the area and it was the sixe of a basketball. I realised it was an infection, so i called for an ambulance

I could feel it 2 days earlier (2 days after pinning leg) but thought it was some temporary hematoma/pip but tried not to think about it until it got unbearable
    Please provide one many evidence you have on hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/LuCgPbb

My friend took a pic of the abscess when it was at its biggest and it looked like a massive ball of white fluid under the skin. Not even morphine could stop the pain

Cant even make a post describing a horrible accident without ppl thinking you’re trolling anymore... wtf happened to the internet these days

Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/LuCgPbb

My friend took a pic of the abscess when it was at its biggest and it looked like a massive ball of white fluid under the skin. Not even morphine could stop the pain

Cant even make a post describing a horrible accident without ppl thinking you’re trolling anymore... wtf happened to the internet these days
    okay you're trolling. bye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast