Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    Torn about leg training

    On one hand I want strong legs

    But I am constantly reminded that by the fact that it?s gymcel cope

    I know I will have to pick a side and stick to it. I?ve been flip flopping back and forth sadly.

    How do I cope brahs? It just feels wrong to not workout half my body lol

  2. #2
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Posts
    1,483
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Do you think your legs are too small compared to your upper body? If yes then train them. It's that simple tbh.

    Since you're into bodyweight movement I'd say do pistol squats and weighted pistol squats.

  3. #3
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,344
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

  4. #4
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    720
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Hurt your back then use it as an excuse

  5. #5
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Blaha View Post
    Hurt your back then use it as an excuse
    Already have 2 herniated discs from car accident brah
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    Do you think your legs are too small compared to your upper body? If yes then train them. It's that simple tbh.

    Since you're into bodyweight movement I'd say do pistol squats and weighted pistol squats.
    I have a rack at home wanna do some squats but it always feels like gymcel cope

  6. #6
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17004288
    You already know the right answer inside your heart

  7. #7
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    Gonna go do some weighted chin ups. Gotta fight these gymcel urges with kino warrior exercises.

  8. #8
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Posts
    1,483
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Already have 2 herniated discs from car accident brah


    I have a rack at home wanna do some squats but it always feels like gymcel cope
    It's not gymcelling if you have small legs compared to your upper body. That's literally one of the few things normies point out when it comes to physiques.

    But seriously, if you feel like doing it just do it ffs, don't think about "gymcelling", don't let other people influence your judgement like this.

    I'm dropping deadlifts and all forms of leg training for a few months to chin up max just because i feel like it, I don't care what some fat powerlifter or forum poster thinks about that.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    It's not gymcelling if you have small legs compared to your upper body. That's literally one of the few things normies point out when it comes to physiques.

    But seriously, if you feel like doing it just do it ffs, don't think about "gymcelling", don't let other people influence your judgement like this.

    I'm dropping deadlifts and all forms of leg training for a few months to chin up max just because i feel like it, I don't care what some fat powerlifter or forum poster thinks about that.
    Das it brah

    I have really big calves. Nothing else matters anyway.

  10. #10
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Posts
    1,483
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Das it brah

    I have really big calves. Nothing else matters anyway.
    Lmao you're golden then. 90% of the time when normies say "look, he has small legs!" they mean calves and not thighs.

  11. #11
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    12,935
    Mentioned
    550 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post

    Gonna go do some weighted chin ups. Gotta fight these gymcel urges with kino warrior exercises.

    This looks shitty imo
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  12. #12
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    This looks shitty imo
    Cool and epic

  13. #13
    Promiscuous Sex thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Weight
    175
    Height
    5?11
    Posts
    12,935
    Mentioned
    550 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Cool and epic
    Shoulders should be way bigger
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  14. #14
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Shoulders should be way bigger
    He?s natty with 225 ohp what more can he do

  15. #15
    Senior Member JamesLI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2015
    Location
    Long Island, come here for Nudes irl
    Posts
    6,966
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520441
    Pistols
    Shrimp squats
    Syssie squats (real ones not with the attachment)
    All ok on your back, all BW, hard enough to be useful and you don’t gave to spend forever on them.
    Strength/Filt Log
    [url]http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?124579-2nd-Blast-Log-Still-Natty-Though/page2&p=1629028#post1629028[url]

  16. #16
    Senior Member stahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02 2016
    Location
    Bloatville
    Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Posts
    11,217
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    On one hand I want strong legs

    But I am constantly reminded that by the fact that it?s gymcel cope

    I know I will have to pick a side and stick to it. I?ve been flip flopping back and forth sadly.

    How do I cope brahs? It just feels wrong to not workout half my body lol
    Can you throw a thick bish on your shoulder and run with her up the stairs open her bedroom door by using her foot on the hinge and proceed to fuck her standing up agains the wall.

    Need to do some squats n deads bro.

  17. #17
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    i wish you a speedy recovery

  18. #18
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    5,315
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Lol at leg training. It's all about chicken legs in 2019

  19. #19
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Pretty sure you're setting yourself up for a future injury if you don't do some posterior core work. I'm not doing much for it though, just paused deadlifts with very light weight. My back feels invincible since I started doing them.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by stahl View Post
    Can you throw a thick bish on your shoulder and run with her up the stairs open her bedroom door by using her foot on the hinge and proceed to fuck her standing up agains the wall.
    That?s literally so easy
    When i wrestled I would pick up my big brother on my shoulders and run with him
    Unless I?m with a bbw it shouldn?t be a problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions