Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    This is what a 22 year old steroid drug addict looks like




    22 and looking 38


    Nobody is safe from the horrendous side effects of steroid drug addiction


    Wow just wow,


    And he died shortly after



    Kind of reminds me of Dallas McCarver. 26, but looked 42, and then died

  2. #2
    god of hedonism cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2018
    Posts
    2,144
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    ZUZZ tenipo ponki ponki em ostano kobatsu!!!!

    Testosteroni kobatsu gynecomasterone ispinto kobatsu!!

    *test and deca for life crew*
    *immortalkid's soldier crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *fitmiscs official piss on woman god crew*
    *street fighter crew*
    *fitmisc official bangs chink women HARD crew and bashes chink men crew*
    *hyde park shadowboxing crew*
    *good looking warrior, intelligent (RARE BREED) crew*
    *wont fuck a woman unless im allowed to cum inside her crew*

  3. #3
    Platinum Member ranasif25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2016
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Natty for life crew and still aesthetic feel good man

  4. #4
    Member Likewhoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2018
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15794199
    Quote Originally Posted by YCKMCIAIY View Post



    22 and looking 38


    Nobody is safe from the horrendous side effects of steroid drug addiction


    Wow just wow,


    And he died shortly after



    Kind of reminds me of Dallas McCarver. 26, but looked 42, and then died
    Zyzz was a tool who was doing cocaine meth and other party drugs then had a nap in a sauna where he died.

    We all get to do whatever we want with our own bodies. We can kill our babies. We can pierce it. Tattoo it. Kill ourselves. Cut ourselves. Even put heroin or cocaine into it. But your problem is with guys who want big muscles ?

    Sounds like a lot of cope to me. Hate on those that have what youll never have but secretly want.

    I dont see what business it is of anyone else's what one does with their own bodies.

    Just imo.

  5. #5
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Likewhoa View Post
    Zyzz was a tool who was doing cocaine meth and other party drugs then had a nap in a sauna where he died.

    We all get to do whatever we want with our own bodies. We can kill our babies. We can pierce it. Tattoo it. Kill ourselves. Cut ourselves. Even put heroin or cocaine into it. But your problem is with guys who want big muscles ?

    Sounds like a lot of cope to me. Hate on those that have what youll never have but secretly want.

    I dont see what business it is of anyone else's what one does with their own bodies.

    Just imo.

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    you’re calling me a coper when this post is the biggest cope ever



    You begin this paragraph with pure cope and delusion


    “It was recreational drugs that killed him bro!! Steroids had no part in it!! Steroids themselves totally aren’t recreational drugs either bro!!”


    Okay bud, pure coincidence that every steroid drug addict dies an early death from the same problems


    heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, and juvenile brain

  6. #6
    Senior Member stahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02 2016
    Location
    Bloatville
    Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Posts
    11,211
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Zuzz will be 22 forever rip keep muzzin in the heavens brody bro smh

  7. #7
    Senior Member YasonBlaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 17 2017
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    say that to his face and see what happens, nerd

  8. #8
    Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10 2016
    Posts
    1,715
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Lol at the first pic. The club knew a AAS abuser when they saw one so stuck him in a cage in case he got roid rage and started fighting with the customers.

  9. #9
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by One Off Man Mental View Post
    Lol at the first pic. The club knew a AAS abuser when they saw one so stuck him in a cage in case he got roid rage and started fighting with the customers.
    Chinese people are smart


    They know not to trust steroid drug addicts or black negroes

  10. #10
    Senior Member Injectatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 29 2017
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Same age:



    The redpill here is GENETICS, not steroids. Look at Ryan Terry or Steve Cook. In their 30s with perfect hair & skin & Get shredded af using hella androgens & DHT

    Dorian Yates & Jay Cutler both look great for their age. That being said they look better since dropping the juice, especially Dorian

  11. #11
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Injectatron View Post
    Same age:



    The redpill here is GENETICS, not steroids. Look at Ryan Terry or Steve Cook. In their 30s with perfect hair & skin & Get shredded af using hella androgens & DHT

    Dorian Yates & Jay Cutler both look great for their age. That being said they look better since dropping the juice, especially Dorian
    That dude looks wayyy older than 22

  12. #12
    Senior Member Injectatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 29 2017
    Posts
    2,544
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by YCKMCIAIY View Post
    That dude looks wayyy older than 22
    So he looks my age? 27?

  13. #13
    Senior Member Nutclap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2017
    Posts
    217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4458844
    Even if he is. I guarantee he'll still be remembered in another 10 years and worshiped. Wbu op? Who the fuck is gonna remember you after you.die? Just lol, bet your name will be forgotten a week after you get put into the grave

  14. #14
    Senior Member getbig_ttt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2019
    Location
    The Canada
    Height
    5'11"
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9789133
    OP was cucked by a steroid user and now all he gets is permission to masturbate as the big steroid user destroys his girls pussy.

  15. #15
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutclap View Post
    Even if he is. I guarantee he'll still be remembered in another 10 years and worshiped. Wbu op? Who the fuck is gonna remember you after you.die? Just lol, bet your name will be forgotten a week after you get put into the grave
    Cringe.

    I’m saving thousands of people’s lives by informing them about the truth of steroids.


    How many lives have you saved?


    How many lives has Zyzz destroyed by influencing naive young men to abuse steroid drugs?
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    OP was cucked by a steroid user and now all he gets is permission to masturbate as the big steroid user destroys his girls pussy.
    Cringe


    Are you really so perturbed that you had to sign into two different accounts and leave comments?

  16. #16
    Platinum Member ranasif25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2016
    Posts
    316
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Injectatron View Post
    Same age:



    The redpill here is GENETICS, not steroids. Look at Ryan Terry or Steve Cook. In their 30s with perfect hair & skin & Get shredded af using hella androgens & DHT

    Dorian Yates & Jay Cutler both look great for their age. That being said they look better since dropping the juice, especially Dorian
    All names including this dude have dog sht horrible genetics and look like sht

    Let them cope with steroids and strength

Posting Permissions